• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The M.L.S.S. EVERYTHING Shop

Shadow Hybrid.

I'M A GIRL Y'KNOW
Can I help you examples of what I do are in my sig plus I can white begone!

dolphinxx

Water Trainer
have u forgotten about me?

Leumas

Viva La Revolution!
Could you make me a Banner with the words "Legends Reawakened" (minus quotes) and put on/around them Groudon, Kyogre and Groudon? Thanks in advance!

Leumas

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Can I have a banner?
Sprites: (from left to right):
ash6tv.png
dragonblaze9eq.png
recolourwally5ef.png
and
Red.gif

Background: a green one
Text: "The Tournament" my FanFic!
Text colour: red
Size: Max SPPf one (don´t remember)
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

.::leeloo::.

:.dÐarker than you.:
good lord!! alright i don't have any time t all to fill these and they're a bit old anyways... if someone logs on that has the time can do all these requests then i'm go with it but until then i'm closing requests since all of our employees are busy, myself included... if anyone wants to just hop in and fill these, go for it...(though i have a feeling that they have already been filled by another shop) sorry everyone....

Last edited:

Hazzer

Crab People
Button please

Size - 89x32
Describe: The button has a Lucario on the right with a blue swirl backround.
Text: PDP

Thanks

Hazzer

Crab People
Whoops
sorry about this but can u change my order, i have put the wrong size for a button.please could you change it into tyhe correct size for a normal button(affialte). Sprry about this mistake.

Hazzer

Crab People
ok thanks it looks good but could you keep it for a moment im just finding the correct size for the button. *Goes looking around fan art*