• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The magestic dragons of the sea to those that fly sky high: I am the dragon MASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
;444;;444;;444;;444;;444; this is a new thread for this

Im a gym leader and I need to fix my team I will post team later

Im using all of my choices so I need to know which fits best with my team of dragons

Lead Aerodactyl/flygon/Dragonite

Garchomp/gabite @ yache berry/another berry or lefties or something else
nature jolly
Ev spread 252 attk 200 spd sp defense 25 defense 25 hp 8 may take out of attk and speed to distribute more

dragon claw
firefang
Earthquake
sword dance

Salamence @life orb/leftovers
evs 252 atk 252 spd 6/4 hp
nature adamant/jolly

outrage/dragon claw
dragon dance
earthquake/fly/dragonbreath or something else say no to eq
fireblast/flamethrower

Dragonite @ yache berry/leftovers/another item
careful
evs 100 atk 252 sp defense 100 spd 58 defense

dragon claw
light screen
toxic/ Thunder Wave / Fire Punch / Aqua Tail
roost/substitute

Lucario @ shuca/occa berry/leftovers/life orb/big root
rash/naughty
evs Ev spread Atk 222 /Hp 86/ Spd 92/Sp Def 80/Sp Atk 30
extremespeed/drain punch
dragon pulse
darkpulse/crunch
aurasphere

flygon might replace a slot waster to do dammage survive a bit longer with light screen then die
uturn
dragon claw/dragon breath/focus punch
dragon dance
toxic/sub

Tyranitar@ Jolly with an item???
crunch
sdance
rock slide/stone edge
??? stealth rock?

Aerodactyl@Focus Sash
Jolly/Pressure
252 Spe/ 252 Att/4 HP
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock
-EQ/Ice Fang
-Rock Slide

Gyarados@ adamant/jolly
252 atk 152 speed 6 hp 100 sp def
dragon dance
waterfall
earthquake
???/Icefang

Charizard modest/naughty/naive/-def nature + spd
item???
flamethrower/fire blast
airslash
sub
punch
100 spd 100 atk 100 df 100 spdf 100 hp

charizard adamant
evs 200 atk 252 spd 58hp
item???

flareblitz/fire punch
belly drum
substitute
focus punch

metagross@adamant/def + -sp atk nature/spdef + -sp atk nature
reflect
explosion
bullet punch
meteormash/stealthrock

empoleon@modest
ice beam
grass knot
???/light screen backup/reflect back up
??? /status inflicter
to help deal with starmie

foretress@lonely/naughtey
spikes
rapid spin
toxic/gyro ball/reflect
explosion/ stealth rock

kingdra@ life orb/lefties/ something else
nature jolly/adamant
waterfall
dragon dance
outrage
??? aqua tail?

Kingdra @ ?
rash/modest
surf
ice beam
charge beam
???? um yawn/signalbeam to kill boltbeam starmie

Okay so here's the total Idea of the team have a couple of pokes to counter dragons major weaknesses and starmie set up stealth rock in the beginning get a few statuses in and set up reflect and light screen then sweep with my garchomp or salamence and not have any problems. Must go find pictures now

DO NOT RATE YET IN MIDDLE OF MAKING POST

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
The teams done I must get the pics and it will be ready for rating and I will type some small things this is a repost of an old team I was making 11 pages back

Okay, there are a few things i would like to say. First i count not 6 or 7 or 8 but 15 pokemons! And you also ignored the required format. There are no descriptions. And Garchomp is Uber. So kick out Garchomp and make a normal thread that follows the rules. The rules are here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=341087

*Requests lock and/or deletion*

Last edited:

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
Im using all of my choices so I need to know which fits best with my team of dragons

Actually, he only has 4 dragon types listed there, and then 2 more if you count charizard+aerodactyl because they are kind of dragon like. That makes 6, = a full team. Haha, this thread + his sig is still a fail.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
I suggest you keep it on. It is a necessary utensil during the process of pooping.

Uberlol. I enjoy this thread more than watching tv. Its an UBEREPIC fail and it deserves a very high spot in my top 10 "baddest CRMT threads EVER". I wonder why this isn't locked yet. I hope if someone is going to update the CRMT rules there will be a part called: "An example of a very bad thread" with a link to this one looooooooooooooool :D

Ontop

Uberlol. I enjoy this thread more than watching tv. Its an UBEREPIC fail and it deserves a very high spot in my top 10 "baddest CRMT threads EVER". I wonder why this isn't locked yet. I hope if someone is going to update the CRMT rules there will be a part called: "An example of a very bad thread" with a link to this one looooooooooooooool :D

Indeed. During my whole time as a RMT rater i've never seen anything this hilarious. BTW epic title on the thread.

Indeed. During my whole time as a RMT rater i've never seen anything this hilarious. BTW epic title on the thread.
I know, even my most failed thread here (a Baton Pass team thread that ended in a very bad Baton Pass team and a huge flame war) was better than this. The title was also 1.000 times better lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.