• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Magikarp mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
OK, we can make the trade when u finish cloning it. If u can clone back a Victini i have no problem. Just tell me when u are in the wifi room.

Takashi47W

Event Lover
Takashi: I really like your Aura Mew and 10 ANIV Celebi. Do you have pokemon XD so that you can give the Mew some XD exclusive moves?

No but I have a friend with XD. Which moves where you thinking of, and how many of each pokemon do you want?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
No but I have a friend with XD. Which moves where you thinking of, and how many of each pokemon do you want?

One of each is enought (as I can clone myself). The best would be if the Mew have Zap cannon, Fake out, Trick and Hypnosis, but I don't know exactly how that move tutor works, so I don't know if that's even possible. If the Mew knows Zap cannon and Fake out, or only one of those moves, It's still perfectly fine. :)

Takashi47W

Event Lover
One of each is enought (as I can clone myself). The best would be if the Mew have Zap cannon, Fake out, Trick and Hypnosis, but I don't know exactly how that move tutor works, so I don't know if that's even possible. If the Mew knows Zap cannon and Fake out, or only one of those moves, It's still perfectly fine. :)

I don't know how it works either but by golly I'll find out. X3
Would you like to do one of the trades right now for the 10ANIV Celebi?

Takashi47W

Event Lover

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
I added a giveaway. Anyone who trades with me can get a shiny Heracross. Details in the first post.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
are you interested in any of the following gamestp entei/suicune/raikou tru regigigas hayley's mew 10th anniversary celebi or CHANNEL jirachi.
I'm more or less interested in all of them, but mostly 10 ANIV Celebi, harley's Mew and CHANNEL Jirachi. Are all of them UT?

master91

shiny hunter
win2011 celebi oblivia deoxys and goons scizor. aswell as mainly all your event pokemon do you want more for your korean pokemon? ive always wanted one but price usually steep on them.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Yes, I think that the Korean events are quite valuable. Which one of them interests you the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.