• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Magikarp mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Is this an ok deal?

My:
WIN2011 celebi
Goon's Scizor
Oblivia Deoxys
Korean Home plus Darkrai

for your:
GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Raikou
10 ANIV Celebi
Harley's Mew
CHANNEL Jirachi

I can trade for the Entei and Regigigas too if you say some other pokemon that you want. :)

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
I'm not sure if i want to trade the Korean Mew for those 2. Is there any non-Korean events that you are interested in? And yes, I can clone back.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
You can choose 2 of those to trade for the Entei and Regigigas :) Btw, do you want the shiny Heracross from my giveaway?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
So the trade is like this?

I give:
WIN2011 celebi
Goon's Scizor
Oblivia Deoxys
Korean Home plus Darkrai
Ash's Pikachu
TRU dragonite

You give:

GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Raikou
GAMESTP Entei
10 ANIV Celebi
Harley's Mew
CHANNEL Jirachi
TRU regigigas

Is that right?

I can trade as soon as I have cloned the pokemon. Is that ok for you?

alesana64

Steel Trainer
im intersted in your v create rayquaza, would you trade it for a 10 aniv celebi(ut) or a negaiboshi jirachi?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
alesana64: Is the 10 ANIV celebi Lax nature and capable of taking hits and is the Negaiboshi Jirachi UT?

Everyone: I updated the shop with some events.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
the celebi is timid natured and the jirachi is not ut

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
The Celebi is interesting then. Do you want me to clone back the Celebi and do you want the shiny Heracross from my giveaway?

alesana64

Steel Trainer
if you can then yes please clone :), and yes i'd like the hearacross.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
yes i can i'll see you on wi-fi

alesana64

Steel Trainer
sorry for all the noise o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.