• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Magikarp mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
if you can yes please

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Ok. I will register your FC and wait in the wifi-room. Remember to tay in the room afer the trade so that I can trade back the clones as fast as possible.

Klaus™

Banned
the jirachi is touched, lvl 100. moveset: psych up, drain punch, water pulse, wish. random evs. OT: WISHMKR
ID: 20043

giratina: flawless. i believe untouched. dragon pulse and dark pulse i believe. more details will come. again, im interested in your bagon.

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
woops. meant trapinch. not bagon. whats the moveset, ivs, and nature of the ludicolo?

The Ludicolo is has Hasty nature. It's IVs (according to Serebiis IV calculator) are: 28/26/2/8/6/0. It's moves are Fake out, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam and Giga Drain.

What is the OT of the Giratina?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Ok. I will clone the Trapinch now. Can you trade after that?

EDIT: Do you want me to clone back your pokemon and do you want the shiny Heracross from my giveaway?

Last edited:

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
I want a v-create rayquaxa for my lvl 100 shiny mawile or my shaymin not shiny

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
No thanks. I'm not really interested in any of those. Do you have anything else?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Is the Korean Mew a NoK Mew or another event and is Almia Darkrai UT?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Is the Darkrai and Manaphy untoutched (no pokerus ect, moveset doesn't matter) too and which event is the Manaphy from?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
shiny slowpoke and jumpluff... whats your price? I have Dw females and other shinies as well as a few evens i can trade... PM ME IF INTERESTED :D

The Jumpluff is a Hoppip, but ok. What events do you have?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
lol thats awkward for me XD, I have the shiny crown beasts, TRU arceus and MAY2012 Darkrai, although I'm not sure if I'd trade them all for those two :)

Are the crown beasts Japanese or Korean? If not, the I have all of those events. I'm not really sure if I want to trade for shinies unless you have a really cool one, as I need the place in my PC-boxes for events, but which ones do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.