• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Magikarp mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

immapro

I would like the Adamant DW Bagon, Shiny Near Flawless Deino, Shiny Near Flawless Scizor. Add me up: 0047 0649 2957.

Koththemad

no they are all on my white game but im sure you can find me a worth while offer im not gonna ask for something in left field...... any good event will do :)

Last edited:

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
no they are all on my white game but im sure you can find me a worth while offer im not gonna ask for something in left field...... any good event will do :)

Well, would you trade it for a UT DOEL Deoxys? It's kinda hard to give you an offer when I have no idea what you have and what you want.

Koththemad

Ash's Pikachu Lv. 50 UT [Naughty - Likes to trash about.]

Gamestp Deoxys Lv. 50 UT [Lax - Impetuous and silly.]

or that other deoxys seem pretty nice for it :)

interested in ur Elektross
check my shop thx :)

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Koththemad: I have the pokecheck the Ash's Pikachu and Gamestp Deoxys, so would you trade the DOEL Deoxys for it (The "other deoxys" is the DOEL Deoxys, right?)?

Pagongster55: Sure, go ahead and do that. Also, I can't erase the EVs, sorry :(

EarthquakeCroc: Can you tell me the OTs of your:
SF UT Skarmory
SF UT Gible
SF UT Giratina
SF UT Cresselia
SF UT Latias
SF UT Kyogre
SF EVd Cresselia
SF EVd Nidoking
SF EVd Garchomp
Flawless EVd DW Charizard
Flawless EVd DW Venusaur
SF EVd Deoxys
SF EVd Mewtwo

Koththemad

AH found your shop again i did notice some new stuff like PC Scizor Lv.100 UT [Adamant - Strong willed.] and Nobunaga's shiny Rayquaza Lv. 70 UT [Jolly - Capable of taking hits.] or we could still do it for the Deoxys

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
AH found your shop again i did notice some new stuff like PC Scizor Lv.100 UT [Adamant - Strong willed.] and Nobunaga's shiny Rayquaza Lv. 70 UT [Jolly - Capable of taking hits.] or we could still do it for the Deoxys

The link to the shop is in my signature if you can't find it :) I haven't hack-checked the Rayquaza yet, but you can chose either the Deoxys or the Scizor if you want :)

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
sure if you could hack-check the rayquaza that be swell :)

I can't do that myself, as it have an ribbon that prevents me from pokechecking it. So I have to let someone else do it. It may take a while, but I'll see what I can do.

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Hello there Magikarp,
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind trading me your shiny Lapras for any DWF in my sig.

Koththemad

Scizor how ever im have an error 86420 so i dont think i can trade now... but i may wait on that ray and see if it is legit....its from one of my fav games...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.