• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The main character's Pokemon development

thunderblade12

The point of this thread, is discuss the pokémon themselves as characters, and to let loose some ideas on how you want to see them develop during the series. Are there certain routes you'd like to see them head down, or situations they could be placed in, in which their personallities could be expanded further than they already have been?

I'll get things rolling with something short and sweet;

Since we're coming up to the 4th gym, which of course features Buoysel's evolution as the expected 'star' of the gym match, I'd like to see them take that relationship somewhere. A lot of other pokémon in the past have shown some sort of contempt or uneasy attitude towards their evolutions, but I think it'd be cool if Buoysel were to idolize Flowsel instead, perhaps to the point where, even if the Flowsel turns out to be a complete jerk, Buoysel would still have some sort of bizarre, fan boy-esque respect towards it, perhaps to the point where it would even hinder Ash's battle against Wake.
It'd make a nice change from the norm, methinks, and I certainly don't think it'd be out of character for Buoysel to look up to another pokémon in awe. Just like how Ash is usually psyched to meet Elite trainers and such.

good ideas. heres mine:

pikachu: he will become all depressed because he is never able to defeat other electric types. he will become more determined and regain his kanto personality, he will try to become the worlds strongest electric pokemon without evolving, training to beat garys electivire, pauls electabuzz, any arrogant raichus that come along and volkners luxray.

chimchar: he will go crazy like he did when all of those zangoose attacked him everytime ash uses him to battle paul, he will show his umeasurable power to paul and make him regret releasing him.

That Pikachu idea sounds sad LOL. Pikachu becoming depressed, well I guess I'd be ok with it if Pikachu over came it and became twice as powerful from it.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Dont worry Dax, I cant Fly, and if I could The only thing I'd come to Puerto Rico for is the Girls, Not You, No Offense

The Pastoria Gym has way too many scenarios , On the one hand you've got the more than likely Pikachu vs Floatzel Showdown, Volt Tackle/Aqua Jet final blow, Then you've got the less but still likely Buizel/Floatzel showdown where we find which is tough the basic form or the Evo for the 900th time, Or who know Turtwig could battle Floatzel, so really dont Know

As far as Ash and Ambipom, I dont think Ambipom has forgotten about Ash but it's just doing what it wants, Buizel on the other Hand seems to still be closer with Piplup moreso than Dawn

GTS boy

i think ash should let Buizel go to oaks lab and catch a wooper. Seriously i can see ash with one. And it would be funny to see the wooper sit on ashs head lolz. i can imagine it now.

thunderblade12

if they distributed the starters out to many trainers instead of just ash back in the johto days then ash probably would have gotten a wooper and misty would have caught totodile like she originally wanted to

GTS boy

if they distributed the starters out to many trainers instead of just ash back in the johto days then ash probably would have gotten a wooper and misty would have caught totodile like she originally wanted to

Ash can still get Wooper. Buizel sucks at batleing and Wooper would be so cool. And ash should replace gligar with Shedninja.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
Ash can still get Wooper. Buizel sucks at batleing and Wooper would be so cool. And ash should replace gligar with Shedninja.

I hope this is some horrible attempt at wit, because otherwise this is just good ol plain NO!!!

and where have you been, buizel has redeemed itself out if it's battiling slump since the lucario vs buizel episode.

I coudn't facepalm myself enough from this.

Really Buziel sucks at battling eh? You haven't been paying close attention to the anime if you think that, but hey you think what you want. I'd hope we'd get a Buziel V.S Floatzel showdown, I think that would be soo much cooler than Pikachu fighting it but meh.

Edit;

Its oodles better its been with Ash than it was with Dawn. Haven't you been paying attention to how much stronger its been getting on Ash team? New attacks already? Did Dawn achive that with Buziel? No Ash did, Buziel is just going to keep getting stronger and stronger on Ash team. He may catch two water Pokemon.

GTS boy

a wooper vs quagasire showdown would be so much cooler. and if buizel is good at battleing then why didnt he win against lucario instead of drawing against it?

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
No it got a draw so its still no good ash with wooper would be so much cooler and yes im very serius.

Was this humor? Wooper advertises nothing, and when it evolves it advertises nothing. Ash has his water type and will not Oak something as powerful as Buizel for Wooper, as funny as that little thing could be.

WOOPA!

EDIT: Oh, and Wooper would get rapestomped against Lucario. Buizel is at least equal to Lucario, Wooper is Butterfree weak.

Last edited:

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
No it got a draw so its still no good ash with wooper would be so much cooler and yes im very serius.

your missing the point buizel fought well, and managed to get a draw from a ridicously over powered hax god I repeat HAX GOD Lucario.

buizel showed it's incredible endurance like never before from that battle.

long story short its a good battler now.

and all woopers can just go get themselves lethal injections for all I care.

woopers were never intersting to me.

a wooper vs quagasire showdown would be so much cooler. and if buizel is good at battleing then why didnt he win against lucario instead of drawing against it?

I really don't think Wooper would do any better than Buziel, and any rate I thought Buziel did an exllent job in the battle. He's learning new moves on Ash team and is getting stronger on Ash team more and more so.

GTS boy

your missing the point buizel fought well, and managed to get a draw from a ridicously over powered hax god I repeat HAX GOD Lucario.

buizel showed it's incredible endurance like never before from that battle.

long story short its a good battler now.

and all woopers can just go get themselves lethal injections for all I care.

woopers were never intersting to me.

yeah but pauls magmar beat lucario in less than 30 seconds so buizel is a crappy battler. wooper would be so much better than that gay buizel :mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!!
!

!

!

!!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Me, mean? Your the one saying Buziel is worse than Wooper. I'm trying to be nice by saying Buziel is getting ten times stronger on Ash team than it was on Dawns team. Thats really saying some thing. Who knows how Wooper would have done, but really I don't think it could have gotten any better than Buziel but thats me.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Trolls are lol.

police.jpg

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Stop spacing so much between smilies.

latios reborn

you ought to stop doing this thing. and Buiezel is just fine

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
you know kid your giving woopers a bad name by being so immature.

I suggest you stop before you get completly mocked, ridiculed, and eventually get tar and feathered, and enforcing the fury of buizel fans like me from kicking your *** to zoey's level of hell and back.