• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Major League of Pokemon

Which match was the best match in Week 1?

• Orlando vs San Jose

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Boston vs Oklahoma City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charleston vs Phoenix

• Jersey vs Sacromento

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Milwaukee vs San Francisco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC vs Mexico City

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • New England vs Toronto S.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Toronto T. vs Portland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
lost in a pretty haxy game, although i think instead of pokemon that game was "who could choke the most" and I can safely say that I won that contest

gg lmao

Utopian

faults & feats
lost in a pretty haxy game, although i think instead of pokemon that game was "who could choke the most" and I can safely say that I won that contest

gg lmao

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-dragonuser-vs-Jets--2012-07-08-private818984331

(im using IE (insted of chrome) if ur wondering DU) yeah won 2-0. x.x

edit: after watching this, i actually made some decent predictions mid through late game. especially when he thought i was gonna spore his sableye (trollface) aha.

Last edited:

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
why don't you just vm him? lol

And I messaged dark knight, I got lots of time this week so getting it done should be no problem

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
- Kabutops
- Roserade
- Registeel
- Porygon-Z
- Swampert
- Jolteon
- Ferroseed
- Azumarill
- Houndoom
- Stoutland

Yah, your roster is not very built to take fighting hits, with 6 being weak and only 1 resistance

Still looking to trade Aron. I know I have 11 on my roster now, Bark, but I have some trades in the works, and it'll be down to 10 by the time of my next match.

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
Still looking to trade Aron. I know I have 11 on my roster now, Bark, but I have some trades in the works, and it'll be down to 10 by the time of my next match.

Umm. You have to trade AFTER dropping a mon. That's pretty much giving you an extra option to trade with which isn't fair since the rest of us only have 10 to trade with.

Umm. You have to trade AFTER dropping a mon. That's pretty much giving you an extra option to trade with which isn't fair since the rest of us only have 10 to trade with.

Okay, yeah, I see where you're coming from. Still want to trade Aron though, but
Dropping Cryogonal

rapid spin is overrated :p
I wouldn't have used Cryogonal anyway. My biggest mistake so far has been drafting Aron. Useless unless facing a sandstorm team, and I can't drop him to make room on my overstuffed roster. He won't even evolve to become anything good either.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
what r u talking about.

edit:

Boston Celebis (2-0), [12-2]
owned by JW

- Scizor
- Landorus
- Conkeldurr
- Xatu
- Suicune
- Porygon2
- Hippopotas
- Sawsbuck
- Clefable
- Rampardos

My K/D is almost as good as my CoD K/D ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.