• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Major League of Pokemon

Which match was the best match in Week 1?

• Orlando vs San Jose

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Boston vs Oklahoma City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charleston vs Phoenix

• Jersey vs Sacromento

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Milwaukee vs San Francisco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC vs Mexico City

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • New England vs Toronto S.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Toronto T. vs Portland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats
Riolu.

10char

duosion.

Last edited:
I would like to pick up Monferno and Combusken and Rhyperior

You can't pick up NFE's now. You would've had to draft them. We can draft them in the draft at the end of the season, though. Good draft, guys. I'm fielding offers for Gengar or Ferrothorn, and I still want Quaggy, dragonuser ;).

TerraWolf

Banned
You can't pick up NFE's now. You would've had to draft them. We can draft them in the draft at the end of the season, though. Good draft, guys. I'm fielding offers for Gengar or Ferrothorn, and I still want Quaggy, dragonuser ;).

Without NFEs it would be impossible to field a set of 10 by the time the season starts

Usurping Bark

Without NFEs it would be impossible to field a set of 10 by the time the season starts

There are 375 pokemon that are not NFE (OU, BL, UU, BL2, RU, NU)

That's more than enough to field a team. Sorry. NFEs had the potential to be autodrafted but were mostly for people to do themselves like I hinted at.

However, you do get Rhyperior.

TerraWolf

Banned
There are 375 pokemon that are not NFE (OU, BL, UU, BL2, RU, NU)

That's more than enough to field a team. Sorry. NFEs had the potential to be autodrafted but were mostly for people to do themselves like I hinted at.

However, you do get Rhyperior.

A list of all Free Agents would be nice. Madden doesn't have you going around guessing who is a free agent or not

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So question Bark. I choose Scyther and Scizor was already chosen by Walrien. You said that NFE rookies could evolve next season so does that mean that my scyther could still evolve even though his evo is already chosen

Usurping Bark

A list of all Free Agents would be nice. Madden doesn't have you going around guessing who is a free agent or not

Jets said:
Can I pick up cresselia as a FA?

CTRL+F on the first page (with team rosters) like extroph said, any pokemon not listed there and not NFE is FA.

extroph said:
Can you take out that Golem in my team for Bronzong? I know I drafted him earlier, and Golem's really derpy.

You drafted both, Golem much later as an autopick. So both are on your team of 10 and able to be used in the 6 for battle. You may drop him and get another free agent though.

the3rdh0kage said:
So question Bark. I choose Scyther and Scizor was already chosen by Walrien. You said that NFE rookies could evolve next season so does that mean that my scyther could still evolve even though his evo is already chosen

Next season there will be a draft.
All pokemon will be re-draft, UNLESS you control an NFE by then beginning of the season. A team may have ONE NFE evolve and automatically be added to roster before draft.
So in your case, Scizor will not be bale to be drafted in Season 2, because Scizor will already be on your team (unless Scyther is traded sometime during this season).

Any other questions?

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
EDIT EVERYTHING:

You didn't list Bronzong as my pokemon, and I think I have 11 total if you include him. So please take out Golem for Bronzong.

For Gallade, I'd like to set up a trade with anyone willing.

Last edited:

Usurping Bark

extroph: okay, I see what you mean; I didn't check team rosters. Yes, you were at 11 and Golem has been dropped, so you are now at 10 (with Bronzong).

TerraWolf: done.

Don't forget, I need an activity post from everyone this week before Non-Conference play starts!

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
picking up registeel

also looking to trade rotom-h we can do a crap mon for crap mon trade sorta thing, but i would prefer to get a more defensive mon.

any other trades just vm me with ur offers

EDIT: can i drop rotom-h : OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and pick up a new mon??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.