• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Maliciously Spiteful sprites of Golden Arcanine

Greetings and Bienvenue to all who come across these forums i shall try and entertain all with the best of sprites and today we have a personal favorite of mine Evil Arcanine enjoy
platniumG.png

stay with me your guide to the malicious and spiteful this is Golden Arcanine until we meet again next time.

Last edited:
well he has two wings maybe like his arms or legs he likes to strecth out the other one at times :) plus dude its just a name to catch peoples eye =_=' but i thank you for your words of wisdom and try to wacth more closely for that.

Last edited: