1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Maliciously Spiteful sprites of Golden Arcanine

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by Golden Arcanine, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Greetings and Bienvenue to all who come across these forums i shall try and entertain all with the best of sprites and today we have a personal favorite of mine Evil Arcanine enjoy
    [​IMG]
    stay with me your guide to the malicious and spiteful this is Golden Arcanine until we meet again next time.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  2. Chocolate Pokemon

Chocolate Pokemon Black&White=NoRacism

Ooh! Very evil!

3. Hyper Stan

Hyper Stan Hmmph

evil and evil seen more evil -.-
    i dont know if you reshade but i beleve you not do so because you flip parts such as charizards skull
    Also on the overworld of the first you have placed the wing wrong acording to your sprite

4. well he has two wings maybe like his arms or legs he likes to strecth out the other one at times :) plus dude its just a name to catch peoples eye =_=' but i thank you for your words of wisdom and try to wacth more closely for that.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  5. Hyper Stan

Hyper Stan Hmmph

Yeah and by the way in your sig your pokemon seems to have scars (love the torterra) but the scars looks more realistic whit some small pixels of another color

6. oh good idea i get right on it now :)