• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mandarin island Miss-Match! (101)

Medea

Excalibur
*looks up at picture*...I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad that Brock wasn't anywhere near this episode!

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Lorelei/Prima is my favorite Elite 4 trainer (next to Phoebe). I love Cloyster (I train one of my own!). But I'm surprised they aired this episode on Cartoon Network and even on Kids WB a while back. It wasn't banned (thank goodness, this is a great episode!). Lorelei/Prima had a Jynx... um, wasn't Jynx banned from US television?

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Geez, now Alfonso's given me a REASON to watch this ep again. Thankfully, I have it.

Mmm, Nathan. >__> Nathan > Prima. :D

*hobbles off with her iPod to find songs for Nathan* >___>

P

PokeFan4Ever7783

This episode was kind of mushy. You have to be one with your Pokemon. Blah, Blah,!!!! like we don't know that already.

G

George's Rodd

Professor Ivy said:
[IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/PrettyDarkMagicianGirl/PokemonMoives/Lorelei2.jpg[/IMG135]

*Attempts to make love to computer monitor*

*Realizes he's being watched*

D

Daigo

Umm... In the game Lorelei is hotheaded like me, but they totally reversed her personality in the show

Medea

Excalibur
I was re-watching this episode the other day and noticed this. When they showed this shot...
[IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/PrettyDarkMagicianGirl/PokemonMoives/Lorelei2.jpg[/IMG135]

...Did anyone else notice that they went fast up her legs and once at the waste it goes slowly to her face?...Just a thought!

Crystal Latios said:
Yes, you are right, sweetie. I like this huge fight between Lorelei and Ash. I bet, Cloyster wasn`t her the best pokemon, but probably it had a level 56, like in game (ok ok, I know, levels don`t exist in anime, but you know... I just wanna say, it was much stronger than Pikachu).
Its weird, Lorelei is so attractive and she lives alone o_O She should find a BF^^

Trust me,If Me Or A User Named Magic_Box lived in the anime world of pokemon...

Alfonso said:
(As well as giving the seagulls a good luck when she lent over the railing to look at the sea.) Ash doesn't really seem interested. :3

Lollerskates.

If I were the seagulls...heh,heh,heh...I woner why not?Man,if only Misty wasnt Interested in Lorelei and it was Ash staring at her um...yeah.XD

Last edited:
P

PokeTrainer7783

First of all when is Ash not acting arrogant? Sometimes I could just smack him. But Prima she was just friggin wierd. Didn't really care for this episode. It was kind of mushy "the well being and working together as a team with your Pokemon" like we haven't heard this enough in the whole entire show!

Swifty

Question: Did they ever explain why the group came back to Mandarin Island? I don't seem to understand why they would come back to an island that they had already visited in "Pikachu Revolts" with no pre-planned intention of doing anything beforehand.

L

Lorelei2006

Man that episode rocked too bad I did not tape it cause I realy want to see it again.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Swifty said:
Question: Did they ever explain why the group came back to Mandarin Island? I don't seem to understand why they would come back to an island that they had already visited in "Pikachu Revolts" with no pre-planned intention of doing anything beforehand.

It's not the same island. 4Kids just forgot they had already used the name before.

L

Lorelei2006

The island they visited in Pikachu revolts was Mandarine north and the Island they were on in Mandarin MissMatch was Mandarine south.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
The only thing that annoyed me when I watched the episode aside from Ash's cocky attitude is Team Rocket's ridiculous quotes.

JONNO.FRESH

An awesome episode. Ash got owned and Prime was so hot. 10/10 for prima