• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mandarin island Miss-Match! (101)

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Wow. I realized that people rarely post in the OI episode discussion thread...

Anyway, this was a good episode. However, I only got to see it once during its initial airing on Kids WB. I still remember Misty and Tracey's reactions to Prima's...endowments. Wow, that was so hilarious! XD It also proved to me that no woman will ever phase Ash... no matter how sexy. Except Giselle and even that was retconned.

I did love the battle between Ash and Prima. Though, I wish I could remember the exact details from it.

Bah, I just need to get the DVDs for this season and watch the episodes again.

Good battle, Ash needed the loss after the boasting from his first victory;)

I thought the battle was good, but I hated how Ash was acting so cocky. As for Prima's 'you know what' I was mystified by it. I am so getting this on DVD

Medea

Excalibur
Okay, I was rewatching this episode on CN last night and surprise, surprise, they played that one part I never saw in the English dub...EVER. It's right before Ash battles that random guy with the Tauros and Persian. Wonderful, that was the first time I ever saw that scene where Ash and Misty go back and forth about battling Prima and during that time, half the screen is taken up by Prima's *holy crap those can't be double d's*. But during the commercial break, I had to remember if it was on my Orange Island DVD and what do you know, it wasn't!

Interesting

Pokefan 2000

with prima and ivy does anyone else noticed that the orange islands female characters had bigger chests than any other season

Battra

Excellent episode it's great seeing Lorelei the second member of the Elite 4 to appear in an episode, she's my favorite, and yes the first thing I noticed when I saw her was her tremendous rack you could smother someone in those. I liked how Misty and Ash were going back and forth on whether or not Ash could defeat Lorelei, it's to bad Ash got so cocky but i guess it happens sometimes when your on a winning streak, nice that Lorelei brought him down a couple of notches. Anyone else notice that Jynx uses an Ice Punch attack to freeze TR instead of an Ice beam like what Lorelei mentioned, I guess we can add that to the list of small mistakes 4kids did in the dubbing process.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
The battle with Prima was good, it shows that she definetley deserves to be an Elite 4 member.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I totally loved Prima's entrance. Even Ash's eyes bugged, and he hasn't shown interest in a girl since Giselle way back in Kanto! XD Man, she really does have quite a rack o_O;

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Prima huh? Nice....

I enjoyed seeing Ash lose to an Elite Trainer. Though to be honest, I didn't know "Prima" as of the Elite Four at this point because I hadn't played the games.

I liked her team though, it was similar to her ingame team. 8/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Prima was so strong, i think she was the strongest trainer in the show in those times.

And i loved how she battled with Ash, calmly but very tough.

CliveKoopa

This is a great episode. Ash does act a bit of a jerk in this episode like he does in a lot of episodes. By the time of that episode, I think Ash should already know that his Pokemon battle for him because they care and that boasting all the time isn't gonna make him a Pokemon master. It just proves how dumb he can be at times.