• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mandarin island Miss-Match! (101)

JudySpell

Banned
Prima should've kept her video game name. I liked seeing Charizard lose control and do his own thing because it showed how bad Ash was at training him. 7.5/10

UmbrionKnight

"Great discussion? Heck no! I'm going to talk about her breasts!"-People on this thread

-_-

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Lol, I still remember Misty's reaction to Prima. I loved that she idolized her. I thought the battle between Ash and Prima was good, but I hated how Ash was acting so cocky.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kanna of the Four Heavenly Kings was incredibly mature, so I can see why Kasumi respected her. Satoshi's sudden arrogance made him unbearable, and seeing Kanna stop Lizardon's rampage on the beach must've been humiliating for Satoshi. I liked how we saw Kanna freeze the Rocket-dan with Rougela.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Prima/Lorelei was kind of condescending to Ash. I get that he was being annoying when he kept challenging her, but she kept lecturing him and treating Ash like he wasn't worth her time.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Prima/Lorelei was kind of condescending to Ash. I get that he was being annoying when he kept challenging her, but she kept lecturing him and treating Ash like he wasn't worth her time.

She wasn't "condescending", she was just tolerant of him. He was acting like a doofus, so she had to endure his ego. :x

Alloutℯ

Banned
I never understood why Lorelei was called Prima. Like, in Pokemon Puzzle League for N64 they did call her Lorelei correctly despite having the same voice actress and the same look as in the anime appearance of Prima.

Leonhart

Imagineer

Kanna was respectful towards Satoshi, unlike his attitude towards her. She may've seemed too preachy at times, but seeing as she was an expert trainer, Satoshi should've taken her wisdom and advice to heart instead of sulking.

ZilverLox

Banned
When Ash was acting big headed, I wondered if his judgement was off as well since he was dumb enough to use his Charizard against Persian.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
When Ash was acting big headed, I wondered if his judgement was off as well since he was dumb enough to use his Charizard against Persian.

He was being dim tbh. He should have known better than to send out his most defective Pokemon, even against such an ordinary opponent.

Leonhart

Imagineer

Satoshi was definitely acting carelessly, although him losing control of his Lizardon helped teach him a lesson because it was humbling for him to have Kanna interfere and stop Lizardon's little rampage herself.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was too short from my perspective and even tho Ash claimed that he had studied Prima's strategies, he still didn't deal any damage to her Cloyster. ^^;

Which is sadder when you realize that Ash's Pikachu had a type advantage the whole time...

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Well true he did have a type advantage, although Prima's Cloyster was probably at an extremely high level and therefore Pikachu just wasn't on par with it.

Eh, I only remember Cloyster using basic moves in this episode, including Reflect, Rage, and Take Down, which weren't too impressive.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Eh, I only remember Cloyster using basic moves in this episode, including Reflect, Rage, and Take Down, which weren't too impressive.

Prima's Cloyster also used Withdraw which raised its defense apparently and which I believe was how it blocked Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack when the match began. O and it used Aurora Beam as well.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Prima's Cloyster also used Withdraw which raised its defense apparently and which I believe was how it blocked Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack when the match began. O and it used Aurora Beam as well.

My point is that for an Elite Four member, Prima's Pokemon didn't know any advanced, powerful moves. Even her Slowbro only knew Disable I think.

Daizy

I call you honey
God, Prima she was weird. This episode was kind of mushy with the "working together as a team with your Pokemon", like we haven't heard this enough in the whole entire show.