• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Manhattan Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Beat Brutaka 3-0 in a GG.

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Lost to EmeraldGoblin 0-5, GG

Also lost to eliteknight 0-6, played that one really bad.

With that I'll stay closed for a bit, because I see my current teams are not good.

Last edited:

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
TA will no longer be part of this league, or anything else affiliated with TSS. What Eliteknight and X orchestrated to get Ace out of leadership was wrong, I feel that you guys did a great injustice towards Ace, and undermined Chelsea's wishes to transfer leadership to Ace. Eliteknight, I've kept a very close eye on you, and you are always looking for a way get the upper hand, either by deceiving, lying, or making someone else feel incompetent is no way to accomplish such action. Your actions along with X are inexcusable, and do not reflect the spirit of clans, and what is it to be leading a clan.

With that, please find another person to sponsor the artwork in this thread, because I will no longer do so, and I hope you recognize the errors that you committed, and how you guys wrongly treated Ace.

Last edited:
For the record, I think EG is the only one who directly thinks that way. Most of TA is pretty neutral to the TSS situation.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Well any who with Art taken out this League. I plan to help provide some new art for this League.

Serebii username: 00swms
Po username: 00swms

Thanks guys and thank you for saying that BH it means alot i understand that TA will not be returning and thank you Swims and Bru.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
I should make it clear, those are my views, and not TA's views. Aside from that, we have our own league now (the reasons for removing the art are my personal reasons and they have nothing to do with TA)

To whom it may concern.

I eliteknight have been very happy to host this league through all the months with TA/MR/DRAC/TSS we had good times and bad times. Now that TA has left EG deleted all the art along with them he removed the symbols meaning it is incredibly hard for me to tell who had what symbol. So i am refreshign the league with the help of 2 new clans we will open the new TMP very soon if all goes to plan. I wish all the brains and challengers good luck in your future endeveours hope to see you returning :). I have pmed a mod to close this. See you when we reopen

-elite

C-Demo

Sky King
dang this was one of the first leauges i challenged when i first signed up on the forms in March of 2012 and not to mention i had became champ of this league. I hate to see this place close down but i understand people got to do what they think is right and go down their own path. So i guess its off to new leagues and become the champ in those too. So with this i would like to say it has been a pleasure battling beside or against u all and i wish u the best of luck in your future endeavors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.