• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Manhattan Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
Lost to EK 3-0 & 3-0, ggs

ekwin.png

Prohawk VS Eliteknight
3-0 Eliteknight
3-0 Eliteknight

GGS cya in 24

Also would be placing another battle but my comp is being stupid and i keep getting dced no challenges for now​

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Serebii name: geovanicaon
PO name: [Drac]geovanicaon

Welcome to the league

ALL BRAINS WILL BE OPENED TOMOROW MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP :) IF AS A BRAIN YOU DONT WISH TO BE OPENED PM ME PRIOR TO TOMOROW MORNING

BLUES.

Something else
BattleArcade.png

Challenger: Prohawk
Score: WIN 2-0, both GG's minus a crit on the second match...though Im fairly certain that one of my last mons could have avenger his last guy.
Great game, nothing less than what I would expect from one of my closest clanmate.

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Serebii username:saphirapwns
Po username:[TSS]saph

signing up...again >.>

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Serebii username: chuck
PO username: varies

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Serebii username: KingTorterraXIV
Po username: Various Names

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
comfirming haxy loss to ek >.> all matches with him are haxy lost to a d/c 1st game 3-2 then 3-0 next game

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
serebii: Jeffdavid102
PO: Zehapo

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
Huh, a cool little league... Wait. CG is in this? *Facepalm*

Serebii username: Tyoyo3131
Po username: [CG]Tyoyo3131. or ApetureScience

EDIT- Who do we give credit to for the challenger userbars? :p

Last edited:
Status