• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Manhattan Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the league

Last edited:
Welcome to the league

ALL BRAINS WILL BE OPENED TOMOROW MORNING WHEN I WAKE UP :) IF AS A BRAIN YOU DONT WISH TO BE OPENED PM ME PRIOR TO TOMOROW MORNING
Its bad that the day I had to say yes or no was the 1 day I took off from PO/serebii :/
Just a FYI cause i knwo many wont read the OP we have a PO Channel named TMP League on PO we ask all Brains to set it up so u auto log into the Channel to find you easier for questions on how find me on the TSS Xat,PM me or on the Channel
Auto joining from now on.
yes they were indeed

ALL BRAINS ARE NOW AUTO OPENED EXCEPT FOR

TerraWolf
Deviant Master
Scubasteve23
Shadow

happy challenging
I wasn't quite ready to open, but none the less I shall stay open.
Let it be known if I can play, I will be on the PO channel. You can VM me times you wish to meet and I shall do so if possible for me.

BLUES.

Something else
BattleArcade.png

Challenger: D-Bray
Score: WIN 2-1, GG's

========EDIT=========
BattleArcade.png

Challenger: geovanicaon
Score: WIN 2-0, two good games...maybe rework that team :p

Last edited:

BLUES.

Something else
BattleArcade.png

Challenger: Sietse
Score: WIN 2-0, two good games.​

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
confirming, probably shouldnt have tried what i did in the second and got majorly out predicted on the third.

BLUES.

Something else
Serebii username: Charizard_007 (soon to change)
Po username: [CG]BLUES

ekwin.png

Cooloolcool vs Eliteknight
2-0 Eliteknight
1-0 Cooloolcool
1-0 Eliteknight

ggs cya in 24

eklose.png

Prohawk vs Eliteknight
2-0 Prohawk
4-0 Prohawk

congrats you have earned your symbol good luck with the rest of the league​