• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Manhattan Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
My facility will be closed for a few days, Im feeling very ill and pokemon makes my brain hurt.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Challenged Geo, lost.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
vsbannertemplate.png

ReyAlejandro 1 x 3 Geovanicaon

GG's you can retry in 48 :)

BLUES.

Something else
BattleArcade.png

http://i46.*******.com/aa2px.png
Challenger: ShowMeTheGengar. JK Lololol ShowMeTheMankey
Score: Loss 2-0, GG.
I here by award you, mah Gengar Badge.
Congrats.
094.png

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIG.

Open again.

http://i47.*******.com/2wgvsxi.png

Won 2 games to 0 against challenger Psilo.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Sorry all for not being active but mooned challenged me other than c demo who never responded

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
With this post TMP surpasses its former self i thank you all for makign this league better than the old one happy challengign the op is goign to be updated

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
my facility is being updated, so it will temporary be closed. :(

With this post TMP surpasses its former self i thank you all for makign this league better than the old one happy challengign the op is goign to be updated

l0l thats good news

also, can I challenge kt even though I have shadows badge? I'm just asking because they're both bw2 LC brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.