• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Manhattan Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
tmp12_zps2971fe9a.png

Against Spades:
First Battle: 1-0
Second Battle: 5-0
Third Battle: 2-0

GG :)

McDanger

beat lux 2-1 my garchomp wanted to die and missed half his moves in game one, game 2 was clean, game 3 i got 2 crits that where 2hkos, one which let me sweep

closing for a bit, dont really feel like battling much

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Some art will appear, some will not, and then it may not reappear the next time you refresh. But luckily, this occurred during the last few days of October, because bandwidth resets after one month. Hopefully things will be back to normal in 2 days.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Back from Vaca, but laptop is funked. I can still play on PS, but will stay closed for a few days until EK and I agree on (imo) improved mirror match rules.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
lost to rairyan in a bo3 2-0.
gg..

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
All art might get restored on March 4, 2013. But if it doesn't restore after that, I'll be uploading them on a new account.

Against CrystalNinetails:
Loss
Loss
Win
Win
Win

GGs but hax was on my side today

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
All art might get restored on March 4, 2013. But if it doesn't restore after that, I'll be uploading them on a new account.

Against CrystalNinetails:
Loss
Loss
Win
Win
Win

GGs but hax was on my side today
I wouldn't call it hax, more like super hax. Dem crits every turn. >_>
anywho confirming, gg.

Usatoday

Eternal God
beat jazz hands 2-1

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Alright, I sent EK messages about 'updated' rules, but he hasn't got back yet (and I'm itching to open).

Mirror Match was going to have me supply an entire team (moves, items, natures, ev, etc) however, since things like IV, EV, and natures can be changed without my noticing, im making the mirror match rules match the smogon tourney mirror match rules.

I will supply 6 pokemon, you can make w/e changes to these pokemon as you see fit. Should make a more interesting and diverse battle.

Also, watch out for the 'promotion' battles I may have. 6 Arceus? 6 Smeargle? 6 Mew? Oh god, the possibilities :p Should be open in a day or two.

EDIT: Ya, I'm re-opening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.