• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Manifest Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

trident20

ground types
you can go in any order...

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
well, not to be mean dude, but this isn't sinnoh. and sinnoh is one out of 5 regions where you have to do it in order. So, yeah. Also, doing it in order makes sense and is logical. and...yeah. thats pretty much it.
EDIT: if you can go in any order, then, there should be no 1st or 2nd. just ice or ground or fire, cuz if there's no order, there's no first in line or sequence.

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Ok, so you dont have to go in order. great, that actually wouldnt have made sense at all considering every League doesnt care what order you go in.

Anyways, im up for a Battle on PO, PS, or Wifi until the end of spring break.

Narin

The Forest Sage
I agree with it being any order, that makes it easier for people to challenge because they don't have to wait for the first gym leader to be ready before they can challenge anyone else (not that cyrius isn't ready) :)

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I agree with it being any order, that makes it easier for people to challenge because they don't have to wait for the first gym leader to be ready before they can challenge anyone else (not that cyrius isn't ready) :)

Exactly, not all leaders are ready and just waiting for you standing in the same position of their gym for the rest of their coded lives. ;D

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
well then, i suppose that we should just make it ice gym leader and bug gym leader and so forth instead of first or second?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
well then, i suppose that we should just make it ice gym leader and bug gym leader and so forth instead of first or second?

Whoever challenges the leaders in any order should be kept that way. you will just have to keep track of who did they beat with the application and adding a new section of the challenger spoiler called Badges Earned: "insert badge pics here"

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Boy I guess I need to step up my gaming a little bit then haha, I can't let my fellow Gym Leaders show me up now can I?

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
You know i've been searching around at all the leagues. And if its not only for Team Sky members. And when Summer comes. Around May 29th I'd like to challenge this League.

Challenger Form:
SPPF Username:Demonslayer492
PO/PS Access: PS. Not yet but when summer comes I will
PO/PS Name(only if above is 'yes'): It'll be Demonslayer492
WiFi Friend Code:3955-4862-7099

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
You know i've been searching around at all the leagues. And if its not only for Team Sky members. And when Summer comes. Around May 29th I'd like to challenge this League.

Challenger Form:
SPPF Username:Demonslayer492
PO/PS Access: PS. Not yet but when summer comes I will
PO/PS Name(only if above is 'yes'): It'll be Demonslayer492
WiFi Friend Code:3955-4862-7099

Nah, this League is Open to all :D ACCEPTED we will be waiting :D

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Ok Great. Now I just sit, wait, make my team, look at the leaders and E4 and wait >:3

Also its just PO/PS or can it possibly be Wifi also? Cause im more fond of fighting with my games

EDIT: And do I have to use OU pokes also or can I use anything besides ubers?

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Ok Great. Now I just sit, wait, make my team, look at the leaders and E4 and wait >:3

Also its just PO/PS or can it possibly be Wifi also? Cause im more fond of fighting with my games

EDIT: And do I have to use OU pokes also or can I can anything besides ubers?

Well only a few of us have Wifi, such as myself. we arent really based on wifi, but im sure that if you ask nicely they could battle you on wifi :)

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Well only a few of us have Wifi, such as myself. we arent really based on wifi, but im sure that if you ask nicely they could battle you on wifi :)

Ok. Its not a problem. I just havent got to use PO/PS much or at all. Thats why I asked about Wifi

And what about me using OU. Cause also, Im kinda new to competitive battling. So I need to learn the tiers and make good enough teams. But Im sure by summer I can get a decent team to work with. I've kinda wanted to work on NU cause my Samurott ^-^

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Ok, first of all, Not trying to be mean, but it would be ALOT easier to just sign up in the summer, or may 29th. Second, yes, it is WiFI OU, and you must use WiFI OU. No exceptions unless you possibly cannot make a WiFi OU team on PO or PS. And PO and/or PS is highly preferred, but you can ask a gym leader to battle on WiFi. However, please do NOT ask them repeatedly about this.

Please do not think I'm mean; I'm not trying to be mean or rude. I am sorry if I have made you feel that way. It's just that it states in the rules about the WiF OU matter, and yeah.

Narin

The Forest Sage
Ok, first of all, Not trying to be mean, but it would be ALOT easier to just sign up in the summer, or may 29th. Second, yes, it is WiFI OU, and you must use WiFI OU. No exceptions unless you possibly cannot make a WiFi OU team on PO or PS. And PO and/or PS is highly preferred, but you can ask a gym leader to battle on WiFi. However, please do NOT ask them repeatedly about this.

Please do not think I'm mean; I'm not trying to be mean or rude. I am sorry if I have made you feel that way. It's just that it states in the rules about the WiF OU matter, and yeah.

Doesn't Wifi OU include UU, RU, NU in it too? You just aren't allowed to use ubers. So he doesn't HAVE to use OU pokemon, but it would probably be better for him if he did, idk just sayin.

@Demonslayer492 - I'll be waiting for a battle too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.