• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The many sprites of salimus

salimus

The dragon protecter
saw.png

I can tell their original sprtite u used for them but I really like the way they look and the ide is one of the most original ones Ive seen in awhile.

I'd love to use them on my RPG site. Of course i would give credit ;)

As for the maps, they're some of the best Ive seen around here. Most have taken a long time to do . You should try your hand at the new DP map style.

COOL! ...Er, I'm mean you can.

I don't scratch sprites well, so I edit other sprites. ^_^;

jakobo

pokedex filled again
kool!!
it looks like the warp monsters of the legend of zelda twilight princess

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
the routes connect funny

Armed

I really dig the Dark Arcanine, i can now make growlithe have 2 evo, on that evolves through night time, and day time.

Mr.Palkia_7389

im not sure if its just me but i think i see pakman
mapy.png

up in the top right hand corner lol

theplushinator

Woah

The arcanine one is super cool! Also, the dugtio one looks so funny. That syther one.....LOL. I have only three words for you....

KEEP----IT----UP!