• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mara Region-Fakedex, etc.

Which Starter Would You Pick?

• Bushewe

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Flameow

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Raptide

Votes: 37 46.8%

• Total voters

SlightlyWinged

Training for ORAS
I'm also lurking around here, reading the posts. |D I just don't post that much.

NightKrazy

Fire Queen
Then tell me! :)
Sucks I'm the only one you update

Well, it has to do with experimentation on advanced circuitry [since the region is mostly jungle and forest people are trying to expand]. There were several things that went wrong, and a scientist went missing. Strange Pokémon [Cyber Types seen in the region] appeared in her place, and something along the lines of Prof. Thornwood showing up to poke into these new creatures led to the discovery of a new type.

Amira

Poké Princess
You have some great ideas, NightKrazy. I adore Lilliphan and Hummini!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Well, since Mara is finished(I think), I may as well give my two cents. Even though I already did. And pennies are worthless now. Oh well.

I stand by my previous statements, although I changed all my Pokemon's names so none of them copy yours. Flappy still kinda irks me, but less now. Nice knowing it was man-made; most people would have stuck something like that in the wild and said "eh, good enough."

I never really noticed Floradise until now, but it's awesome. I was kinda hoping for a sunfish that was Water/Fire since that would be awesome(he says as he glares accusingly at Alomomola), but whatevs. I like the kettles, though. Scaldron is such a clever pun.

Peace out!

NightKrazy

Fire Queen
XD Thanks. Yeah, it's mostly finished. I still have to post the map, and some more trainers but I'm pretty much done. I do want to do some sketches of various places though, and add the "extra" Pokémon at the end of the dex [with the examples of Genesect and Meloetta].

SlightlyWinged

Training for ORAS
Its a nice map, though I'm kinda confused why there's tundra in the south. Aren't cold places traditionally in northern areas? XD

SlightlyWinged

Training for ORAS
Ah, true. So this place is very far south, possibly near the "Antartica" of the Pokemon world?

Corvus95

Love the originality of some of the Pokémon ideas, particularly like the ideas behind Churglass. I also adore hand drawn art and it is quite rare to see fake Pokémon drawn by hand with as much quality as some of your designs.

If I had to give critique it would be;
  • Try and make Giglacier's arms look more like they are a part of it, at the moment they look a bit like they were just stuck on to its back.
  • Make Flappy look more detailed, right now it looks featureless, maybe it would look better if it had a more solid outline.
  • Change the pose of either Lycanoxious or Werewaste to make them look more like different Pokémon as at the minute they look very similar mainly down to them being in almost exactly the same pose.

NightKrazy

Fire Queen
Love the originality of some of the Pokémon ideas, particularly like the ideas behind Churglass. I also adore hand drawn art and it is quite rare to see fake Pokémon drawn by hand with as much quality as some of your designs.

If I had to give critique it would be;
  • Try and make Giglacier's arms look more like they are a part of it, at the moment they look a bit like they were just stuck on to its back.
  • Make Flappy look more detailed, right now it looks featureless, maybe it would look better if it had a more solid outline.
  • Change the pose of either Lycanoxious or Werewaste to make them look more like different Pokémon as at the minute they look very similar mainly down to them being in almost exactly the same pose.

Thank you. :) I have actually redrawn Werewaste, I just haven't colored it yet. Flappy was one of my first Fakemon, so it was outlined in pencil instead of Sharpie Pen. I'll try to redraw Giglacier.

Last edited: