• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mara Region-Fakedex, etc.

Which Starter Would You Pick?

• Bushewe

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Flameow

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • Raptide

Votes: 37 46.8%

• Total voters

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
These are FANTASTIC. I remember designing games a couple years back myself including an Obsidian and Quartz version but my artistic abilities are nearly nonexistent. Kudos to you and your artwork/game concepts.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I just looked at your artwork and I have to say you are extremely talented. I have to start thinking about making my own fakemon dex again xD you have definitly inspired me :) I hope you make another one now that we have the fairy type now :)

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Hey, do you think you'll retype anything as Fairy? Because if you do, I think that Flappy, Chihuerro, Churglass, and the Glimmy and Lilliphan lines should get it. Maybe Rollamb too.

Also, holy mother of Corphish how did I not notice Hitoma and such? They are definitely the best designs of your whole region. The flavour text is perfect, the design is simple but beautiful, and it's colorful without being gaudy. Nice job!

NightKrazy

Fire Queen
Hey, do you think you'll retype anything as Fairy? Because if you do, I think that Flappy, Chihuerro, Churglass, and the Glimmy and Lilliphan lines should get it. Maybe Rollamb too.

Also, holy mother of Corphish how did I not notice Hitoma and such? They are definitely the best designs of your whole region. The flavour text is perfect, the design is simple but beautiful, and it's colorful without being gaudy. Nice job!

^^ Thanks. That means a lot.

I might retype them, but I'd take Lilliphan out of the list and add Prysm instead. It would make more sense that way.

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
DANG I'm really loving a lot of these designs. Also a grass-type sheep starter? HECK YEA.

If I get some free time I'd totally draw some fanart of these guys, especially Andragoid and Arctare!!

NBP

Wow, I know which starter I'd pick! (The water one to be specific)

Some incredible concepts in here, and so many to view! Love the Joy art as well.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
I do definitely like the boots on the Chrono grunts, but otherwise they look a little... plain. I mean, look at the grunts of every other team. Plasma dressed up in chainmail, Galactic had those ridiculous blue bowl-cuts, and don't even get me started on Flare's "fashionable" outfits. They look a little too serious for a proper Pokemon villain. Don't be afraid to get ridiculous!

So i like pandowpour, ambraphan, floradise and hummingbrante

But my super favorite is mair

keep up the epic work my friend!