• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mario Kart Wii Club V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I would like to rejoin, my current racer is a toss up between waluigi and a bunch of characters like diddy kong, still trying to find my best racer.

Up to mirror mode in the grand prix.

Mikaruge84

Donkey Kong Series. Made planes, weapons, etc.

Oh ok. I must play some games from DK so that I know all characters from there (I'm so bad at their names).

You can rejoin Skater Trainer, I take your favourite as Waluigi until you have decided.

Mirror mode wasn't that hard. I was only confused of where the road was so I just followed the other racers. The 150cc (especially special cup) was harder.

Last edited:

Fire Suicune

No wasted spot is Birdo no one likes Him (hehehehe)
and yes i mean HIM

i was shocked he is in it i thought he was just a partner for yoshi in double dash

Are you crazy? Birdo rocks. She's up there on my faves.

Most Wasted Character Spot?

Well, considering I haven't seen all the charcters yet (really want game bad now), I dunno. But since the rest of you people say so, I'll go with Baby Daisy as well.

-F.S. out

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
Mikaruge84, remember me from the super mario club? may i join

my favorites are mii, rosalina, and dry bones.

i also have a MKW challenge in my sig! anyone here is welcome to try!

Mikaruge84

Yeah I remember you Metaknight:) and you can join and I take your favourite character as Mii if it's ok.

I entered the competition yesterday. I'm going to try a second time today.

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
yeah, mii would be good.

by the way, did you try my challenge?

also, i did try the tournament once.

Mikaruge84

I'm doing the challenge now.

Tournament?

New topic:
What is your favourite item?

I answer it later.

Edit: Forgot I can't make videos so adios to my challenge:(

Last edited:

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
ohh, sorry.

tournament. there is a tournament on the MKW channel. the mario circuit stage changed.
it is changed by:

-goombas are everywhere
-2 chain chomps are off the stakes and are travelling around the stage with 2 item blocks behind them
-so, no chain chomps on stakes

#Gecko#

The Essential One
May I join? I plan to get Mario Kart Wii tomorrow hopefully or next week.
I seen most of the list and yeah, Baby Daisy shouldn't be there.

Mikaruge84

ohh, sorry.

tournament. there is a tournament on the MKW channel. the mario circuit stage changed.
it is changed by:

-goombas are everywhere
-2 chain chomps are off the stakes and are travelling around the stage with 2 item blocks behind them
-so, no chain chomps on stakes

Yeah I got surprised when I saw that. I was nearly crushed by the first chomp that came.

May I join? I plan to get Mario Kart Wii tomorrow hopefully or next week.
I seen most of the list and yeah, Baby Daisy shouldn't be there.

Gecko you can join but you have to say your favourite character first.

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!
Awesomeness, a Mario Kart wii club! May I join??

I got the game on Thursday, I've already done the 50cc :) At the moment my favourite character is Toad but when I unlock Boswer Jr It'll probably be him. No friend code from me I'm afraid (Meh wii's not online ya see!) but I'm working on it. Oh why not answer a topic!

I'd say Funky Kong, I only found out who he is yesterday so he can't be that popular with people or someone would've told me.

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
I'll Join! Only played for the first time at my friends house last night and it rocks! ^_^

Most wasted character spot?

Hmm. Probably Funky Kong for me. Coulda been freakin Lanky Kong for all who cares.

Meta Knight

DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!
Most wasted character spot?

does it matter whether i didn't unlock it?
if it does, than mii outfit B, dry bowser, or baby daisy

by the way,

this isn't the first game with dry bowser. he was the skelaton bowser in world 8 of new super mario bros..
you fought him as a final boss, but after you beat him, you would have to beat 4 more stages before the real final boss.

also,
is the blue falcon kart (150cc mirror lightning) captain falcon's actual "blue falcon", or is it a different one?

Status
Not open for further replies.