• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mario Kart Wii Club V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
How much rating point on wifi do you have?
I lack Wi-fi, so its 5000.

Larry

Hey Mikaruge I got a Userbar in my sig for the club.

userbarlarry4.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/userbarlarry4.jpg

CREDIT IT TO BLAZING FURY

Light-The-Archangel

Best of All Time

About 7000

Greatest acomplishment you did in the road/courses

When I came from 12th place to 1st place right before the finish line on Final Lap of Mario Speedway in 5 seconds with a Bullet Bill. XD

or.. what happened today when I went against Dimentio. I dodged my first Blue Shell!!! ^_^

jeremyruano

Is of no concern.
I would love to join,as I am very experienced in MK.
My favorite character would have to be Dry Bowser with shooting Star.
So far I only have like 4500 since I dont play on Wi-Fi much.

Well I did manage to dodge the Blue Shell at the finish line on Rainbow Road using my trusty Mushroom...It looked like an action movie scene on the re-play.

jeremyruano

Is of no concern.
I would love to join,as I am very experienced in MK.
My favorite character would have to be Dry Bowser with shooting Star.
So far I only have like 6000 since I dont play on Wi-Fi much.
Well I did manage to dodge the Blue Shell at the finish line on Rainbow Road using my trusty Mushroom...It looked like an action movie scene on the re-play.

Last edited:

Mikaruge84

Hey Mikaruge I got a Userbar in my sig for the club.

userbarlarry4.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/userbarlarry4.jpg

CREDIT IT TO BLAZING FURY

Thanks Larry we finally got an userbar I get it up on the front page Immediatly!

About 7000

When I came from 12th place to 1st place right before the finish line on Final Lap of Mario Speedway in 5 seconds with a Bullet Bill. XD

or.. what happened today when I went against Dimentio. I dodged my first Blue Shell!!! ^_^

You dodge a blue shell?! How!

You can join Jeremyruano.

ArceusOwner

Catch a fallin star
Kool, another tournament!!!!!!!
I have WiFi, when r u thinking ur gonna start it.

Agh, well i got the game yesterday... and... well its about as good as the other MK games. so i guess ill join xD
My Drivers license says that my favorite character is DK xD second comes Koopa troopa.
I do miss DD though, i want 2 on 1 car x_x And sadly no petey is in the game ;_;
Can anybody tell me how i got Rosalina? i just started the game, and it said i got rosaline o_O

Mikaruge84

Kool, another tournament!!!!!!!
I have WiFi, when r u thinking ur gonna start it.

Sometime this week when I get my internet on wii back.

Hi DD you can join.

You have to have a mario galaxy savefile and then you do some cups (I think it was 2-3 cups) and then you get her.

Is DD diddy kong? Then I got a surprise for you.

ah, that explains it :p
When i said DK, i ment Donkey kong xP i have used diddy too, but i just dont like him being mid weight.
and surprise? o_O

Mikaruge84

Yeah you said you miss DD and then I thought you mean diddy kong (already know that DK is donkey kong) so my surprise is that he's in MKW too (if you didn't know that already)!

Yeah you said you miss DD and then I thought you mean diddy kong (already know that DK is donkey kong) so my surprise is that he's in MKW too (if you didn't know that already)!

Oh, lol xD FYI DD = Double Dash xP
srry, but i do not have wifi :(

Around 6300.

If theres a tournament I'll defanitly join it. :D

And ... how do you dodge a Blue Shell?

Status
Not open for further replies.