• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burungeru

Ghost queen
We would like more po user but since we are opening up the wifi part we should be hopefully getting people

we need 6 more wifi gym leaders and E4 wifi user

Maybe people would be more interested, if not at least more aware of it if it went up on the front page? Now, I know those things can be a pain in the a*s to change, but it might be worth it.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Username Rairyan
Po name/FC Rairyan
Timezone GMT+1

Chuck$$$

Inactive
lost to rair l0l
made p stupid mistake then got screwed over by sand veil :[
gg regardless!

Burungeru

Ghost queen
Sigh... I just hade a miserable battle, and it made me realize I'm not actually cut out to be a competitive type gym leader, so I'll have to pull out... I hope it's not of any inconvenience, since I know I've been quite pushy about it.

Bgside

FC: 1077-6583-7016
Gym Leader Form
Username: bgside
Po name/FC: bgside/1077-6583-7016
Timezone: pacific standard time

Bgside

FC: 1077-6583-7016
yes wifi and what tyoes are available, also this is a mono type league right, so no wild card pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.