• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bgside

FC: 1077-6583-7016
ok then ill select ghost if possible thank you

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
Challenger Form
Username: Nicholas121419
Po name/FC: 2623 1976 8547
Timezone: Atlantic Time
Quick question: Can you only be an E4 Member if you have Po?

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
ok welcome guys I will add you to the op later on tonight

for co we do wifi and po now so you can pick either one to start

Nicholas thats my name in rl so great name you can sign up to be a wifi E4 if you want we do have that option

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
ok welcome guys I will add you to the op later on tonight

for co we do wifi and po now so you can pick either one to start

Nicholas thats my name in rl so great name you can sign up to be a wifi E4 if you want we do have that option
Haha, I know, it's one of the only awesome names out there *kidding* Anyway, then can I be an E4 member? Oh, and I can be a Challenger and an E4 Member right?

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Gym Leader Form (Psychic US BW2 WiFi)
Username geovanicaon
Po name/FC [drac]geovanicaon - FC to be know when I get my BW2 copy.
Timezone: GMT -3

Challenger Form
Username geovanicaon
Po name/FC [drac]geovanicaon
Timezone GMT-3

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Gym Leader Form (Psychic US BW2 WiFi)
Username geovanicaon
Po name/FC [drac]geovanicaon - FC to be know when I get my BW2 copy.
Timezone: GMT -3

iChallenger Form
Username geovanicaon
Po name/FC [drac]geovanicaon
Timezone GMT-3

Welcome to the league

I have updated the thread now so we have two wifi gym leaders we need five more and I would also need a tester for wifi gym leaders I don't have wifi so I could not test them but I really want strong leaders so if you want to be a tester please list any traits, tourneys you have won etc thank you pm or vm if you have questions

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
I think I'll be a leader. Wait, even though Steve is a Bug leader, he's Po. Can I be a Bug leader too? I'm Wi-fi in case you forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.