• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Master League

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusk26

"Turn up!"
Beat Nick 4-0
GG

Burungeru

Ghost queen
So I assume this is still going? I'd like to both challenge and become gym leader/elite 4 (if a spot is open). Also, by username, does it mean in-game or here? The only information I can fill out at the moment is that I live in a GMT+1 timezone XD

Burungeru

Ghost queen
Yes there is one more spot for E4 but its po

I mite start adding wifi gym leaders since more people do that then any

Wait, there weren't wifi leaders? In that case I couldn't even have challenged in the first place XD But unless I missunderstood it all I would like it a lot to kick of as a wifi leader.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Challenger Form
Username John Wallrein
Po name idk i got lots
Timezone gmt -5

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
We would like more po user but since we are opening up the wifi part we should be hopefully getting people

we need 6 more wifi gym leaders and E4 wifi user

Status
Not open for further replies.