• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] (Inverted BH)

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
6a69afe0f3.png

[video=youtube;5LUBRppjK9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LUBRppjK9s[/video]

The famous English Astronomer Sir Fred Hoyle once stated that for our universe to even exist in its current form, it must be the case that "a superintellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in nature."

If this "superintellect" in question has "monkeyed" with the laws of this universe at the time of its creation, but has not interfered with such ever since then, then He would be transcendent, as God is often said to be. However, many others also argue that God is immanent, if not both immanent and transcendent at the same time.

The question of whether the Creator of our universe is immanent, transcendent, or perhaps both is widely debated. However, the answer to the equivalent question about the one that created the Pokémon universe is clear.

Mythology describes Arceus as the Pokémon which shaped the universe with its one thousand arms. A universe in which only fifteen elements originally existed. Although the Psychic element proved to be a force of imbalance initially, the immanence of the Creator was soon revealed through the creation of the Dark and Steel elements, alongside the modification of several elemental constants in order to rectify this problem. Sometime in more recent history, the immanence of God was demonstrated once again as He descended upon the Pokémon world while donning the Pixie Plate, to herald the creation of a new element which served to counter-balance the ever-increasing power of the Dragon element.

In the creation of the Pokémon world that took place in the first generation, as well as through the modifications of its constants through both the second and sixth generations, the Pokémon universe has been fine-tuned for the purpose of creating an environment in which all powers and elements are kept in balance amongst each other. A world in which the very art of Pokémon battling can be performed in the way that we know it. A world in which there exists no such power that can appropriately be called "ultimate."

However, all of this fine-tuning goes completely out of the window once the universe is turned upside down. The world of Inverse Battles is a strange place. It is a bizarre environment in which Fire beats Water, and where type immunities no longer exist. A world in which most elements are inherently self-destructive, yet neither Dragons nor Ghosts possess the ability to slay their own kind. A world in which one power can certainly not only be called "ultimate," but also surpassing what both Dragon and even Psychic used to be. An element which once depended on its abundance of overwhelmingly powerful moves in order to make up for its lack of advantages against other elements, the Normal type... that which is usually a plain, barren and ordinary element in the world of Pokémon, can certainly be called "the ultimate power" in the world of Inverted Balanced Hackmons. A world in which not only are the properties of elements flipped around, but also one in which any Pokémon can possess even the most useful and powerful attacks in existence. Such moves, of course, include the blazingly fast Fake Out and Extreme Speed as well as the destructively strong Boomburst and Facade, all of which draw their energy from the ultimate power in this universe.

0f07706f20.png

(All the names circled in red are me)​

Welcome to the Rate My Team thread dedicated to The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix], my team for Pokémon Online's Inverted Balanced Hackmons metagame. Across space and time, Pokémon trainers far and wide have known me as a player of numerous different metagames throughout the generations. A very consistent, though not exactly universal theme among the metagames to which I dedicate most of my time and energy is that such metagames allow the use of Pokémon and strategies of unnatural power. However, "unnatural power" in this context is a vague term which can mean several different things, all of which are significantly different in scale. In some cases, this term may simply refer to the fact that almost all, if not all of the strongest legendary Pokémon are allowed to be used in many of the metagames in which I battle. This term, however, may refer to something on a grander scale, such as a metagame in which absolutely any kind of Pokémon or strategy within the legal limits of the game may be used. But "unnatural power" can also denote a power that exists beyond the boundaries of legality within the game, such as a metagame in which Pokémon may possess pretty much any Ability that their trainer desires. Ascending even higher in scale, this term may reference metagames in which Pokémon possess near-unlimited options not only in terms of their Ability, but also in regards to their moves, while possibly even transcending the 510 EV limit that normally binds each individual Pokémon.

The reason why the use of "unnatural power" is a common theme among the metagames that I play is simple. While living life to me is like creating a work of art, and I live and act to satisfy my own sense of aesthetics, there is one thing which I have always viewed to be aesthetically pleasant, and that is sheer, overwhelming power. Reducing all of creation to ashes with a blast of harsh sunlight-fueled holy flames. Smiting the opponent's toughest walls with a catastrophically powerful wave of fire or ice. Crushing all opposition with the mere mind of that which Dr. Fuji would regard as the most powerful Pokémon, before grasping victory under the endlessly snowing heavens. Smashing the opponent's paralyzed Pokémon to pieces with the devastating attacks of my very signature Pokémon, famous for possessing the highest Attack stat of all Pokémon in the distant past. Overwhelming the opponent's defenses with an endless wave of luck, which is arguably the most powerful element one can have at their side in the game of Pokémon. Drowning foes with a devastating blast of water amidst a vast, moonlit and tranquil sea. Passing judgment upon enemies with the combined, absolute power of three deities, while watching as the foes succumb to the poison which enters their body from beneath their feet. Annihilating the opponent with a combination of speed and raw power before they have the chance to react. Or simply obliterating any foes that may stand in my path with a destructively loud soundwave explosion, fired from a Mega legendary Pokémon in possession of the highest base stat total in the game.

However, one can say that people's interest in things go around in a cycle. By indulging in one pleasure for an extended period of time, one inevitably ensures that that ceases to be a pleasure until one stops being exposed to it for long enough. Towards the end of Generation VI, I experienced a state of mind very similar to that which I went through in the final months of Generation V: I more or less lost interest in most of the metagames I battled in, while that which I remained with interest had no EV limit, as well as almost no restrictions on what Pokémon may be used and what moves and Abilities said Pokémon may possess. And just as my feelings towards Pokémon at the end of Generation V gave rise to my tenth anniversary Rate My Team thread, the way I have approached this game in the months leading up to the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon has led me to create a pair of Rate My Team threads, each dedicated to a team of mine in one of the two remaining Generation VI metagames I still play. Two metagames which can be considered to be polar opposites of each other, in which the theme of "unnatural power" once again reoccurs on multiple different levels.

Not only are ORAS Balanced Hackmons and Inverted Balanced Hackmons on Pokémon Online both arguably tied as the second highest metagames in terms of the level of power one can wield in them, being second only to classic Hackmons, but partially thanks to the Pokémon Online mechanics that allow the Pokémon Arceus to be any type regardless of its item or Ability, the "unnatural power" that these teams embody can be observed by merely looking at the Pokémon that make up said teams. TheAbsolutePower's holy trinity of three Arceus returns in the two teams, which also happen to both be the first Rate My Team threads of mine to include at least one of the Alpha Pokémon yet at the same time having the statistically strongest Pokémon in that team, at least prior to any kind of transformation, be something other than an Arceus itself. In my Rate My Team thread for The Champion's Glory Team, I explained in Deoxys-S's section that with very few exceptions, I arrange the Pokémon in my teams in ascending order of base stat total, meaning that the Pokémon with the lowest base stat total in my teams occupies the first spot, while the Pokémon with the highest base stat total rests at the sixth spot. In both teams presented by this pair of Rate My Team threads I am posting today, the Pokémon that occupies the sixth spot in the team happens to be a Mega form of a super legendary Pokémon, one of my favorite Pokémon ever from an aesthetic point of view, a Pokémon that happens to utilize the moves Boomburst, Extreme Speed and Fake Out, as well as one of the Pokémon with the highest base stat total in existence. Additionally, each of the aforementioned Mega Pokémon happens to be of a type that was, at certain points in Pokémon history, considered to be the "ultimate" type, and consequently either a new type or a pair of new types had to be introduced later to balance out its power. In my mind, this further highlights the statuses of specialness, ultimateness, power and nobility associated with the Pokémon that occupy the final spots of both teams. Witnessing such, as well as the fact that both teams are strikingly similar in their inclusion of an Imposter Chansey, three Arceus as well as a Pokémon with a 780 base stat total, was what led to my decision to celebrate the end of Generation VI by posting not one Rate My Team thread as I did at the end of Generation V, but rather, taking a page out of Game Freak's book in the way they like to release two versions of pretty much the same Pokémon game at once, by releasing a pair of Rate My Team threads, which I have named after two polar opposite characteristics which are both ironically yet commonly associated with the Judeo-Christian God.

The team at a glance:

chansey.gif
regigigas.gif
arceus-grass.gif
arceus-fighting.gif
arceus-ice.gif
mewtwo-mega-y.gif

Team building process:

I was first inspired to get into Inverted Balanced Hackmons when my friend fsk introduced me to it. Since I am an experienced Balanced Hackmons player who has been playing this metagame since the BW2 era in 2013, I figured it wouldn't be very difficult to learn Inverted Balanced Hackmons, as it was pretty much just the very same metagame I've been very experienced with, only in Inverse Battle format.

When fsk first talked to me about this metagame, I already knew right off the bat that at high levels, battles would be dominated by the Pokémon Arceus-Normal, Slaking and Regigigas, not only because Normal is by far the best offensive type in this metagame, but this type also boasts some of the best attacks in existence, such as Boomburst, Extreme Speed, Fake Out and Facade. In that conversation, fsk revealed a very interesting idea to me, that being a Spooky Plate-holding Protean Mega Mewtwo Y with the moves Boomburst, Extreme Speed, King's Shield and Judgment, used primarily for its ability to KO Slaking and Regigigas in a single hit with Judgment, while being able to deal more than 90% damage to Arceus-Normal with that move. I found that idea to be very appealing, and that, combined with the fact that Mewtwo is one of my favorite Pokémon ever, which I have not had the pleasure of using in any excellent team of mine since Mirages of the Frozen Wasteland, I decided to make that Mega Mewtwo Y the starting point of my team.

However, I personally found fsk's idea of using King's Shield to be strange, since a Protean Pokémon using that move would turn it into a Steel-type Pokémon, which would make it weak to Extreme Speed, a very common move in this metagame. And while King's Shield would halve the opposing Pokémon's Attack stat if they were to attempt to hit Mega Mewtwo Y with a contact move such as the aforementioned Extreme Speed on that turn, the opponent's Pokémon's Attack being halved would be negated on the next turn anyway by the fact that Extreme Speed would now hit Mega Mewtwo Y super effectively. And this is not even beginning to touch on the possibility that the opponent's Pokémon may set up with a move such as Belly Drum, Swords Dance or Shift Gear on the turn Mega Mewtwo Y uses King's Shield, putting its trainer at a massive disadvantage. As such, I decided to replace King's Shield with Fake Out, in order to turn the Genetic Pokémon into a potent revenge-killer when that move is paired with Extreme Speed. With Boomburst, Extreme Speed and Fake Out, I intended for my team's Mega Mewtwo Y to function a lot like the standard Aerilate Mega Rayquaza and Pixilate Mega Diancie which should be familiar to anyone who has ever played ORAS Balanced Hackmons on Pokémon Online, or even simply Balanced Hackmons on Pokémon Showdown!, while at the same time serving to vaporize Normal-type Pokémon with its powerful Ghost-type Judgment.

mewtwo-mega-y.gif

One can call it sloth on my part all they want, but whenever I get into a new metagame and have no idea of how to make progress in building my first team, my first solution is always to employ strategies, or even entire cores of Pokémon that are very similar to or based on what has worked for me in another metagame. That "another metagame" in question is always a metagame I am familiar with and which I have judged to be most similar to the metagame I happen to be trying to get into. In fact, I sometimes do this when building a new team in a metagame I am already familiar with, too.

For example, the earliest versions of Mirages of the Frozen Wasteland, my very first BW2 Balanced Hackmons team ever, employed strategies from BW2 Ubers, a metagame I was very experienced with beforehand, most notably the concept of a Deoxys-S lead, as well as the Pokémon Extreme Killer Arceus. I had replicated the latter's Swords Dance + Same Type Attack Bonus Extreme Speed strategy with Pokémon like Slaking, Regigigas, and Arceus-Normal itself, while enhancing the effectiveness of one of them with the Ability Simple, giving one of them Belly Drum instead of Swords Dance, and also giving one of them Drought in order to enhance the power of Sacred Fire, a move used by most members of my team back then, and a move whose catastrophic power under harsh sunlight I had come to appreciate from playing BW2 Ubers, as evident from my very first two Rate My Team threads.

In Luck We Trust, though hardly my first XY Ubers team, had Choice Specs Kyurem-W in its early versions to deal with eliminate Pokémon which I thought would give SwagPlay, the primary strategy of that team, trouble, such as Groudon, Hippowdon and Amoonguss. My decision to choose Choice Specs Kyurem-W for that role, as one would probably be able to guess, came after I had witnessed the effectiveness of that Pokémon in the previous generation, as shown in my second Rate My Team thread.

Not only did Mare Tranquillitatis, my very first XY Balanced Hackmons team ever originally start off as Mirages of the Frozen Wasteland itself, but even the very structure of that team's final form resembled the end product of the team to which my tenth anniversary Rate My Team thread was dedicated, with both teams featuring a Stealth Rock lead that each served anti-Shedinja purposes in their own ways (besides setting up Stealth Rock, of course); an immensely bulky Psychic-type Unaware wall with Whirlwind; a Prankster Ghost-type Pokémon; a Poison Heal sweeper with Quiver Dance and a sleep-inducing move; as well as a bulky Magic Bounce Pokémon with Rapid Spin, Recover, Spikes as well as an attack which threatens Giratina-A, the most common Spin-blocker in both metagames.

TheAbsolutePower, my first Anything Goes team, borrowed heavily from the only hyper-offensive XY Ubers team I have ever liked. And of course, the very name of In Luck We Trust II [إحْياء من الآس البستوني], another Anything Goes team of mine, gives away what its origins.

Needless to say, the metagame I am familiar with which most resembles Inverted Balanced Hackmons is ORAS Balanced Hackmons on Pokémon Online. I have two teams for that metagame: Mare Tranquillitatis and The Master of the Universe [Transcendent Being of Power Mix], the latter of which having been made sometime before I got into Inverted Balanced Hackmons. The Master of the Universe [Transcendent Being of Power Mix]'s core is actually based on Mare Tranquillitatis's as explained in the Team building process section of that Rate My Team thread, but I decided to base my Inverted Balanced Hackmons team's core on the latter team since I figured that an Unaware wall would simply be too useful in a metagame in which the Swords Dance or Belly Drum + Same Type Attack Bonus Extreme Speed combo is probably used a lot. So I put in a Teravolt Arceus-Normal, utilizing the same moveset and function as Mare Tranquillitatis's Ho-Oh, except with the ever-useful Boomburst in place of V-create, and with a Rocky Helmet instead of a Lum Berry for extra insurance against Shedinja, since nothing is immune to Endeavor in this metagame. I put in an Imposter Eviolite Chansey, as Spooky Plate was not needed since Judgment Mega Gengar is not a relevant threat in Inverted Balanced Hackmons. I chose Arceus-Ice as my Unaware wall, as I thought it would be useful for that role due to its many resistances in this metagame, and I gave it the same moveset as my XY Balanced Hackmons team's Cresselia. In place of Mare Tranquillitatis's Kyogre, I put a Poison Heal Arceus-Normal with Boomburst, Dark Void, Quiver Dance and Will-O-Wisp in this team, utilizing Boomburst's devastating power and perfect coverage, while Will-O-Wisp was used to annoy certain walls. And finally, I put in an Arceus-Dark with the same moves and Ability as Mare Tranquillitatis's Xerneas, except with Dark Pulse over Moonblast. Unfortunately, I do not seem to remember why I initially chose the Dark Forme of the Alpha Pokémon for that role. The only Pokémon in my team which did not have a counterpart in Mare Tranquillitatis was my Mega Mewtwo Y, while the only Pokémon in Mare Tranquillitatis that did not have a counterpart in my Inverted Balanced Hackmons team was Aegislash. This was because I had judged that a Prankster wall would not be too useful anyway in a metagame in which nothing resisted or was immune to Extreme Speed, and I found Mega Mewtwo Y's sheer nuking power and revenge-killing abilities reminiscent of a typical Aerilate/Pixilate/Refrigerate Pokémon in any Generation VI Balanced Hackmons metagame to be better anyway.

chansey.gif
arceus.gif
arceus.gif
arceus-ice.gif
arceus-dark.gif
mewtwo-mega-y.gif

Seeing that Arceus-Dark was not very useful, I replaced it with Arceus-Ground, running the exact same set but with Thousand Waves instead of Dark Pulse. This decision was to give the team a resistance to Ice-type attacks which threatened Arceus-Ice, while at the same time allowing my Magic Bounce wall to also serve the purpose of trapping and PP-stalling Imposters until they Struggle to death.

chansey.gif
arceus.gif
arceus.gif
arceus-ground.gif
arceus-ice.gif
mewtwo-mega-y.gif

Upon noticing that my team was weak to Contrary Mega Mewtwo Y, I changed my team's Unaware wall from Arceus-Ice to Arceus-Fighting, due to its very important resistance to Psycho Boost. And while opting for Arceus-Dragon would give the Unaware wall a resistance to Draco Meteor, a move which can also KO an Unaware Arceus in two neutral hits if its user receives Same Type Attack Bonus for it, I found that resisting Psycho Boost was far more important than resisting Draco Meteor, for one very simple reason: Arceus is faster than Mega Rayquaza, Mega Latias, Mega Latios, and pretty much every Contrary Pokémon which would receive Same Type Attack Bonus for Draco Meteor, at least provided they have not attained a Speed boost with V-create. As such, an Unaware Arceus that does not resist Draco Meteor can at the very least Recover-stall Same Type Attack Bonus Draco Meteor-using Contrary Pokémon somewhat. However, Mega Mewtwo Y can simply hit a non-Psychic-resistant Unaware Arceus on the switch with Psycho Boost before outrunning it and knocking it out on the next turn with a second hit, making it far more threatening. Finally, the reason why I decided to use Arceus-Fighting instead of Arceus-Poison as a Psycho Boost-resistant Unaware Arceus was because the latter was weak to Leaf Storm, a move which Contrary Pokémon use very often.

However, I judged that Arceus-Ice's typing was way too good defensively in this metagame, so I made it into my team's Magic Bounce wall. I kept Thousand Waves though, as I really liked its ability to force Imposters to Struggle to their own doom.

chansey.gif
arceus.gif
arceus.gif
arceus-fighting.gif
arceus-ice.gif
mewtwo-mega-y.gif

At that time, I noticed that my Poison Heal Arceus-Normal was taking too much damage from the Boomburst of Imposters for my own liking, so I replaced that Pokémon with a Poison Heal Regigigas with the moves Dark Void, Facade, Leech Seed and Shift Gear.

chansey.gif
regigigas.gif
arceus.gif
arceus-ice.gif
arceus-fighting.gif
mewtwo-mega-y.gif

As much fun as it was to trap and slowly destroy Imposters with Arceus-Ice's Thousand Waves, I decided to replace that move with Whirlwind for two reasons. Firstly, it was to eliminate the stat boosts of Contrary Primal Groudon, as Arceus-Fighting could not wall this Pokémon since its V-create was way too powerful. And secondly, it was to prevent Arceus-Ice from being setup fodder for the very Regigigas set that this team runs, since this Regigigas has no true counters, and the only way to stop it from sweeping entire teams in this metagame is to make sure that almost no Pokémon in one's team can let it set up. For the purpose of not letting said Regigigas set up, I also replaced Arceus-Normal's Dark Void with Gastro Acid. Finally, I replaced Arceus-Fighting's King's Shield, which I didn't find to be useful at all, with Parting Shot in order to eliminate the stat boosts of Magic Bounce sweepers, while at the same time serving some momentum-grabbing or defensive utility.

Around this time, I began thinking of nicknames for my Pokémon. I immediately noticed the striking similarities and parallels this team had with my ORAS Balanced Hackmons team, The Master of the Universe [Transcendent Being of Power Mix], known as Immanence and Transcendence back then. As I had named the three Arceus in that team after the Trinity in Christianity, I decided to mirror it by naming the three Arceus in this team after the Trimurti in Hinduism. With the idea of those three Hindu gods in my mind, I remembered that two past Rate My Team threads of mine each had one Pokémon named after Hindu deities as well. One was Surya, the Lugia which wore the name of the Hindu God of the Sun in Flames of the Heavenly Light, while the other was Anumati, the Blissey which wore the name of the Hindu Goddess of the Moon in Mare Tranquillitatis. Seeing as the Chansey in my Inverted Balanced Hackmons team is an Imposter that abuses its incredibly high HP stat just like the aforementioned Blissey, I decided to give my Chansey the same name as it as a simple shoutout to it, especially since I actually did have a Chansey named Anumati in earlier versions of Mare Tranquillitatis. At the same time, I also named my Regigigas after the Lugia in my very first Rate My Team thread, in order to include the Hindu deities of both the Sun and the Moon in this team as a sign of respect for the two upcoming new Pokémon games. Finally, I named my Mega Mewtwo Y after one of the most iconic goddesses of Hinduism.

I had already decided by this point that I was going to create a pair of Rate My Team threads to celebrate the end of Generation VI, with one titled The Master of the Universe [Transcendent Being of Power Mix] and the other The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]. I decided to choose the second name for my Inverted Balanced Hackmons team due to the nicknames of its three Arceus. The Trimurti represents creation, maintenance and destruction, which implies that those three deities collectively are immanent rather than transcendent in relation to this universe.

chansey.gif
regigigas.gif
arceus-grass.gif
arceus-fighting.gif
arceus-ice.gif
mewtwo-mega-y.gif

In all of my time laddering in Inverted Balanced Hackmons under the name 【天龍神】 ワタル up to that point, I have only ever lost twice. The first was to Battle Timeout since I left my computer after having forgotten that I had selected Find Battle. And the second was to a combination of a Soundproof Lugia with Heal Order, Perish Song, Taunt and Thousand Waves, paired with a Refrigerate Kyurem-B. Around the when when I faced that team, I did defeat, though experienced immense difficulty twice against a team which utilized the deadly combination of Choice Specs Refrigerate Kyurem-W and Mold Breaker Arceus-Grass with Sticky Web, with a Soundproof Arceus-Ice to counter the Boundary Pokémon in case it got Impostered. Through all of the aforementioned experiences, I found that my team had an exploitable weakness to Ice-type attacks, especially the immensely destructive ones of the Refrigerate Kyurem Formes, and especially if they came into my Arceus-Ice. In response to that realization, I replaced what I considered to be the overall least useful member of my team, Arceus-Normal, with an Arceus-Grass running the exact same item, Ability and moves, except with Recover over Boomburst. This ensured that aside from setting up Stealth Rock and checking Shedinja, as Arceus-Normal could do, this Arceus-Grass could also serve an additional and very useful purpose, that being to check Refrigerate Kyurem Formes. Arceus-Grass's ability to make Refrigerate Kyurem-B take damage every time it attacks the Grass Forme of the Alpha Pokémon with a contact move, thanks to its Rocky Helmet, proved to be very nice too.

Last edited:

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
A closer look at the team:

chansey.gif

Anumati (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
IVs: 0 Atk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Spikes
- Wish

The fact that Inverted Balanced Hackmons is a metagame in which battles are fought in Inverse Battle format, unlike in ORAS Balanced Hackmons, makes no change whatsoever in the fact that Imposter Chansey is a dominant and metagame-defining force in this tier. In fact, from my experience, this Pokémon is even more powerful in Inverse Battles, due to the fact that Imposter-proofing is much more difficult in this format thanks to the lack of type immunities making Imposter-proof strategies akin to Shell Smash Mega Gengar with Judgment and Secret Sword in ORAS Balanced Hackmons much more difficult in this metagame. Additionally, because Inverted Balanced Hackmons is a metagame in which the majority of types possess attacks that are super effective, rather than not very effective against themselves, Poison Heal Quiver Dance sweepers become more difficult to use in an Imposter-proof manner in this metagame too.

Wearing the name of the Hindu Goddess of the Moon, in tribute to the Imposter Blissey in Mare Tranquillitatis as well as one of the upcoming new Pokémon games, this Pokémon serves the myriad of roles that Imposter Chansey has always played in every metagame in which it is usable, such as checking the opponent's offensive Pokémon and/or reversing their sweeps. However, in addition to that, the Chansey in The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] serves a very important purpose in this team which does not involve the use of its Imposter Ability. And that role is to counter opposing Imposters that have transformed into this team's own Mega Mewtwo Y. Because of the fact that the Genetic Pokémon can KO every other member of this team in two hits with its devastatingly powerful Boomburst attack, combined with the fact that the Ability Imposter does not activate against another Pokémon with this Ability, Chansey should be switched into an opposing Chansey The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] 's own Mega Mewtwo Y. After that, Chansey can proceed to set up Spikes on the opponent's team, cure itself or its teammates of status effects with Heal Bell, restore its own health with Soft-Boiled or Wish, or use Wish to restore the health of its teammates. In fact, if one desperately needs to make use of Chansey's Heal Bell or Wish techniques, it can be safely switched into an opposing Imposter which has transformed into any member The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] with the exception of Regigigas, due to that Pokémon's access to Dark Void combined with its ability to set up. Although an opponent's Imposter taking the form of this team's Arceus-Normal or Arceus-Ice can set up entry hazards on Chansey, such is not usually a big deal anyway since the team's own Arceus-Ice can easily remove them with Rapid Spin, which is unblockable in this metagame.

Soft-Boiled is a self-explanatory move on such a bulky Pokémon, while Heal Bell is always useful and yet cannot fit anywhere else in the team. Be wary of the fact that this move cures Regigigas of its own poisoning as well, which can be detrimental especially if the Colossal Pokémon's Toxic Orb has been removed by a technique such as Knock Off. Wish also cannot fit on any other Pokémon, and can be very helpful to this team since two of its members do not have access to reliable recovery. And although this team even getting the chance to use Wish in the first place is completely situational and team matchup-dependent, since it usually relies on the opponent's team also having an Imposter, the reward of passing a Wish with Chansey is great, considering the Egg Pokémon's incredibly high HP stat. And finally, although having two Spikes users in this team may seem redundant, there are two reasons why Chansey knows this move despite the fact that Arceus-Ice already has it. The first reason is to give The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] a way to pressure the opponent while its untransformed Chansey is walling an opponent's Mega Mewtwo Y-transformed Imposter - to give them a reason to switch out. Without a means of pressuring such, the opponent can literally PP-stall Chansey until their Boomburst and Judgment attacks run out of PP. And although there are other ways for Chansey to apply pressure in this situation, instead of doubling up on Spikes users, I have judged all of such to be suboptimal. Although Toxic Spikes may sound like a neat idea which gives this team all three damaging entry hazards, it can very easily backfire against this team given its reliance on Poison Heal Regigigas to sweep. This is because if the opponent's Imposter happens to get poisoned, this team's Regigigas would lose all of its Imposter-proof abilities. Additionally, Toxic Spikes that get reflected by the opponent's Magic Bounce Pokémon would be far more detrimental to this team than Spikes or Stealth Rock that get reflected, since this team has no way of removing Toxic Spikes without getting at least Arceus-Ice poisoned, something which should be avoided since Heal Bell can only be used conditionally in this team. Moves like Toxic and Will-O-Wisp may also be nice, but I do not like them as much as Spikes due to how prevalent Poison Heal Regigigas is in this metagame, combined with the fact that it would be able to switch into Chansey for free if the Egg Pokémon used that move. Furthermore, the fact that this team has two Whirlwind users, one of which also being able to pseudo-pseudo-Haze Magic Bounce Pokémon via Parting Shot, makes Spikes even more justifiable on this Pokémon.

It is given a Bold Nature to increase its Defense if it does not transform into another Pokémon, since its special bulk is already enormous anyway, while it does not utilize any offensive moves.

regigigas.gif

Surya (Regigigas) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dark Void
- Facade
- Leech Seed
- Shift Gear

The team's second member is its primary sweeper, and possibly the single best and deadliest sweeper in the entire Inverted Balanced Hackmons metagame when taking into account its semi-Imposter-proof powers as well as its ability to bypass Sturdy Shedinja. Named after the Hindu God of the Sun, both as a tribute to one of the upcoming new Pokémon games as well as the Lugia that starred in my very first Rate My Team thread, this Regigigas possesses unresisted coverage with its single attack - an unbelievably destructive Facade which not only has its power doubled by its own Toxic Orb and possesses a very high PP count, but its power can be further boosted to absolutely insane levels with its Shift Gear technique. After a single Shift Gear boost, the Colossal Pokémon's Facade deals massive damage to absolutely everything in the metagame other than the physically bulkiest of Unaware walls, which themselves can be put to sleep by Dark Void (a move chosen over Spore for its ability to put even Grass-type and Safety Goggles-wearing Pokémon to sleep) before often nonetheless being obliterated by repeated Facades before they get the chance to do anything in return anyway. Prankster Pokémon with moves such as Encore and/or Topsy-turvy can temporarily stop this Regigigas's sweep, but they lose in the long run due to the Colossal Pokémon's ability to predict their switch-in and put them to sleep with Dark Void. Additionally, this Pokémon's Toxic Orb makes it immune to any of its Dark Voids that get reflected by Magic Bounce, making it even more dangerous. Aside from buying Regigigas free turns to set up with Shift Gear, Dark Void is a large part of why this sweeper is semi-Imposter-proof, since it can put Imposters to sleep before setting up more with Shift Gear, smashing its own doppelgänger to pieces with Facade, or both. Another factor that contributes to Regigigas's semi-Imposter-proof nature are the opponent's Imposter's lack of a Toxic Orb making it suspectible to the aforementioned Dark Void, lacking of a means of recovery, and ensuring that its Facade remains at 70 base power while Regigigas's is at 140 base power. And the third and final factor in contribution to the Colossal Pokémon's semi-Imposter-proof nature is the move Leech Seed, which allows it to further augment the rapid recovery that it already experiences thanks to its Poison Heal Ability. And while the opponent's Imposter can also use this move, it will lose more health if both it and Regigigas are Leech Seeded, since the Imposter has higher HP. Aside from being used to defeat Imposters, Leech Seed can also be used to deal with Sturdy Shedinja, as well as defeat Prankster Destiny Bond users if they only have a very small amount of HP left.

Like when using any Poison Heal Pokémon, ensuring that Regigigas does not have its Toxic Orb removed or get inflicted with a status effect other than Poison before the aforementioned item activates is of utmost importance. There are generally three easy ways to safely activate the Colossal Pokémon's Toxic Orb. The first is to switch this Pokémon into a Pokémon of the opponent's that has proven to be able to neither threaten Regigigas with a powerful attack, nor in any way prevent its Toxic Orb from activating. This can be achieved by either having the opponent's Pokémon reveal all of its moves, or by scouting that Pokémon's moveset with Chansey. Additionally, Regigigas can freely switch into an opposing Imposter which has transformed into any of The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s three Arceus and have its item activated. The second method of safely activating Toxic Orb is to simply send Regigigas in after Arceus-Fighting has hit an opponent's non-Magic Bounce or Soundproof Pokémon on the switch with Parting Shot. And finally, the third way is to send Regigigas into an opposing Pokémon which is both slower than it as well as low enough on health to faint to a non-status-enhanced Facade after another Pokémon in The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] has fainted, before clicking Facade on that turn. Of course, this is in no way to say that the aforementioned are the only methods of activating Toxic Orb - they are merely the safest. Depending on the situation, activating this item in a riskier manner may very well be required.

This Regigigas is given an Adamant Nature to maximize its destructive power at the expense of the only stat it does not ever need.

arceus-grass.gif

Brahma (Arceus-Grass) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Mold Breaker
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Gastro Acid
- Pursuit
- Recover
- Stealth Rock

The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s three Arceus are named after the Trimurti, a trio of Hindu deities that embody the cosmic functions of creation, maintenance and destruction. Assuming a type that radiates the very essence of nature and life itself, Arceus-Grass is aptly named after the Hindu God of Creation, and serves three primary roles in this team. The most important of such roles is acting as a check to Sturdy Shedinja, which is an incredible threat in this metagame since no Pokémon is immune to Endeavor. There are two ways by which Arceus-Grass checks Shedinja, the first of which being to trap and destroy it with Pursuit, while piercing through its Sturdy Ability thanks to the Alpha Pokémon's Mold Breaker. And the second method is through its Rocky Helmet item, which ensures that the Shed Pokémon faints if it ever hits Arceus-Grass with a contact move, such as the aforementioned Endeavor. If Arceus-Grass did not hold a Rocky Helmet and switched into Shedinja's Endeavor, it would more than likely fall to a priority attack by the Shed Pokémon on the next turn before it gets the chance to hit it with Pursuit, further justifying the use of this item.

The second role which Arceus-Grass plays in The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] is serving as a check to Refrigerate Kyurem Formes, since all other members of the team, especially Arceus-Ice get overwhelmed by their catastrophically strong Ice-type attacks. Even Chansey takes significant damage on the switch, especially if the attack that hits it happens to be a Boomburst from Kyurem-W. Arceus-Grass's Rocky Helmet also forces Kyurem-B, the more common of the two Kyurem Formes from my experience, to take damage every time it connects with Fake Out, Extreme Speed, or any other contact move, which can be helpful for wearing it down. Recover ensures that Arceus-Grass can actually serve its purpose of countering Refrigerate Kyurem Formes, while the longevity that this move provides is always useful in a general sense.

The third and final main role that this Pokémon plays is serving as a Stealth Rock setter, which can set up this entry hazard even against Magic Bounce Pokémon thanks to its Mold Breaker Ability, while its Rocky Helmet also forces Rapid Spinners to take damage if they try to remove the Stealth Rock against Arceus-Grass. Finally, Arceus-Grass has Gastro Acid as its fourth move just to ensure that it is not setup bait for opposing Regigigas that run the same set or sets similiar to the one used in this team, which merely serves as a testament to how incredibly dominant that sweeper is in this metagame. Its Impish Nature allows it to tank Kyurem-B's physical attacks better while lowering the only stat it does not need.

arceus-fighting.gif

Vishnu (Arceus-Fighting) @ Safety Goggles
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Gastro Acid
- Parting Shot
- Recover
- Whirlwind

The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s second Arceus is named after the Hindu God of Maintenance. Fittingly for that title, it possesses the Unaware Ability, which keeps the power of all attacks launched against it more or less constant regardless of stat changes, unless certain specific conditions are met. Fighting is chosen as its type in order to have a resistance to Psycho Boost, which is very important for an Unaware wall slower than Mega Mewtwo Y, since such a wall that does not resist the aforementioned attack would be knocked out by two Psycho Boosts, giving the team a hard time against the Genetic Pokémon's Contrary set. Arceus-Fighting does not resist Draco Meteor however, and can also be knocked out in two hits from this move if used by powerful Pokémon such as Mega Latios and Mega Rayquaza. For exactly such a reason, the Fighting-type Pokémon is given a Timid Nature to outrun such Pokémon, to the detriment of a stat that it does not need while at the same time minimizing the damage it may take from potential super effective Foul Plays. Arceus-Fighting's Safety Goggles make it immune to Spore, allowing it to counter Poison Heal sweepers such as Regigigas that rely on this move, while its Gastro Acid technique serves to destroy such sweepers, especially if they are the opponent's last Pokémon. Whirlwind is to negate the stat boosts of setup sweepers while possibly racking up damage on the opponent's team with Stealth Rock set up by Arceus-Normal, Spikes set up by Arceus-Ice, or both. Although setup sweepers usually cannot overpower Arceus-Fighting thanks to its Unaware Ability, allowing them to stay in against the Fighting-type Pokémon is usually not a good idea anyway, since such sweepers are usually capable of stalling out Arceus-Fighting's Recover PPs. Finally, Parting Shot serves two purposes. The first is for momentum-grabbing purposes, by scouting the opponent's switch-in before sending out the appropriate member of The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] to gain an advantage over the opponent's team, or allowing another member of the team to switch into an opponent's attack more safely. And the second purpose of this move is to force out Magic Bounce sweepers for the same reason why a user of this Pokémon would want to force out non-Magic Bounce sweepers with Whirlwind, since Magic Bounce Pokémon cannot be pseudo-Hazed by Whirlwind.

arceus-ice.gif

Shiva (Arceus-Ice) @ Safety Goggles
Trait: Magic Bounce
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

The team's final Arceus and penultimate member is named after the Hindu God of Destruction, with the freezing aura that shrouds its divine body being representative of the absolute zero that the universe would embody at the ultimate end of the process of its destruction. As a type, Ice is infamous for its extremely poor defensive matchups in most metagames, being resistant only to itself. But this only means that within the world of Inverse Battles, the exact opposite would hold true, which is why this type is chosen for this team's third Arceus. Magic Bounce is simply one of the best Abilities in the game, reflecting entry hazards, sleep-inducing moves, Leech Seed and more, while any entry hazard that the opponent manages to set up in spite of this Ability - be it through Mold Breaker, Turboblaze or Teravolt, or simply setting up such entry hazards when Arceus-Ice is not out - can be removed by an unblockable Rapid Spin. Spikes limits the opponent's freedom of switching, and despite the previously-stated fact that Rapid Spin in this metagame is unblockable, I find that Spikes is still a useful move on this Pokémon for two reasons. The first is that many teams do not have Rapid Spin for some reasons, while the second has to do with the fact that Sturdy Shedinja is, as explained in Arceus-Normal's section, an unbelievably potent threat in this metagame. Even though a single Rapid Spin can easily negate all the Spikes that Arceus-Ice sets up, one must not forget that this Pokémon also knows Whirlwind. What this means is that it can set up Spikes before using Whirlwind immediately on the next turn. Regardless of whether or not the opponent switches into their Rapid Spin user on the next turn, unless they happen to switch in a Magic Bounce Pokémon, there is a chance that the the opponent's Shedinja may be dragged out and then faint instantly. And if Whirlwind does hit a Magic Bounce Pokémon, if The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s Mega Mewtwo Y happens to get dragged out, it can pressure the opponent's team with its devastatingly powerful attacks while preventing the opponent from utilizing their Shedinja at all until they manage to get that Rapid Spin off, which in some cases may result in the opponent needing to sacrifice a Pokémon in the process.

Since Arceus-Ice very often finds its Spikes reflected by opposing Magic Bounce Pokémon, the decision to have this team's Spikes and Rapid Spin user be one and the same Pokémon is self-explanatory, as is Recover's place in this Pokémon's moveset. Aside from everything already explained about this Pokémon, Arceus-Ice also serves one other important purpose in the team, which is to counter the incredibly dangerous Primal Groudon, especially the Contrary set, since it is a Contrary sweeper that cannot be walled by Arceus-Fighting due to its ability to knock out that Unaware wall with two V-creates. Any stat boosts that Contrary Primal Groudon attains can be negated by a simple Whirlwind, and Arceus-Ice's ability to use Spikes ensures that it is not completely passive while countering it. The Ice-type Pokémon's Magic Bounce Ability prevents it from being put to sleep by the Dark Void or Spore of a Poison Heal Regigigas, while it is bulky enough to tank a +1 Facade from that Pokémon before pseudo-Hazing it out with Whirlwind. This ensures that just like every single other member of The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] with the possible exception of Chansey, depending on what Pokémon it has transformed into, Arceus-Ice does not serve as setup bait for that incredibly dreaded Poison Heal sweeper. Arceus-Ice's Safety Goggles prevent it from being put to sleep by the Spore of a Mold Breaker/Turboblaze/Teravolt Pokémon, which is useful since Spore-using Pokémon with such an Ability often uses entry hazards that need to be removed by Arceus-Ice.

This Pokémon is given a Jolly Nature to maximize its Speed at the expense of the only stat it does not use.

mewtwo-mega-y.gif

Durga (Mega Mewtwo Y) @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Protean
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Boomburst
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Judgment

This team's titular Immanent Being of Thought is named after an iconic goddess of Hinduism, and it is one of the two Mega forms of the Pokémon which was once considered to be the most powerful in existence. Despite being one of my favorite Pokémon ever from both an aesthetic and historical point of view, Mewtwo in any of its forms has not appeared in any Rate My Team of mine ever since Mirages of the Frozen Wasteland, and this serves as one of the biggest reasons why I decided to make a Rate My Team for this team. Though The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] is hardly the first team of mine for any metagame to feature Mega Mewtwo Y, I will proudly state right now that this Pokémon has never been more useful to me in any other one of my teams. Backed up by its Protean Ability in combination with its Spooky Plate as well as the single highest Special Attack in the entire game further augmented by its Rash Nature, the Genetic Pokémon is capable of passing ghostly Judgment upon the opponent's team, easily vanquishing the myriad of Slaking and Regigigas that infest this metagame while dealing more than 90% damage to Arceus-Normal. This ensures that the Normal Forme of the Alpha Pokémon falls to a single hit from this move after taking damage from a single Fake Out or layer of Spikes or Stealth Rock.

Aside from its ability to slay Normal-type Pokémon, possibly even with what is ironically said Normal-type Pokémon's very own signature move, Mega Mewtwo Y can also abuse Same Type Attack Bonus Normal-type attacks - the ultimate offensive type in this metagame - itself. For its next three moves, I have chosen what may quite possibly be the three best Normal-type attacks in the game, considering it makes up the holy trinity of -ate moves in any Generation VI Balanced Hackmons metagame. For a Pokémon possessing an iconically-high 194 base Special Attack stat, Boomburst is the biggest no-brainer out of such moves, due to its absolutely catastrophic power. One of the most interesting things about the Pokémon Mega Mewtwo Y however, is that in most metagames in which this Pokémon is usable, it has one incredibly high stat that goes completely unused. That stat is its Attack, which sits at a base 150, rivalling many Pokémon that are revered as physically-offensive power-houses, such as Groudon and Rayquaza in their base forms, as well as Zekrom. This is completely understandable in many metagames, since Mega Mewtwo Y does not receive any notable physical attacks, at least any worth using over its incredibly powerful special attacks anyway. However, in the world of Inverted Balanced Hackmons, this Pokémon's sky-high Attack stat can finally see use, in the form of priority abuse. The combination of Fake Out and Extreme Speed allows it to deal significant damage to other Pokémon before they get the chance to retaliate, giving Mega Mewtwo Y some decent revenge-killing abilities, even though such attacks of its may not be as strong as those of Aerilate, Pixilate or Refrigerate Pokémon, especially if they hold Life Orb or the appropriate Plate. Since this team's Mega Mewtwo Y is slower than Timid Mega Mewtwo Y, Fake Out is also a great move to use against opposing Mega Mewtwo Y not only to deal a bit of damage to it, but also to prevent The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s own Mega Mewtwo Y from being KO'd by a Psystrike or Psycho Boost, since Fake Out changes Mega Mewtwo Y's type to Normal, and therefore removes its weakness to Psychic-type attacks. If Mega Mewtwo Y's nuclear Boomburst or Judgment attacks fail to KO a Pokémon which happens to either have access to priority or is somehow faster than the Genetic Pokémon, such as through a Shift Gear boost, Mega Mewtwo Y's Extreme Speed can also be useful in such a situation to finish the opponent's Pokémon off. From my experience, Mega Mewtwo Y is almost always The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s ideal lead Pokémon, making its Fake Out technique useful for breaking any potential Focus Sashes as well.

Mega Mewtwo Y's Rash Nature pumps the power of its doomsday-bringing Boomburst and Judgment attacks Up To Eleven, without compromising this Pokémon's low Defense (as that could make it susceptible to being taken out easily by the countless Extreme Speeds tossed around left and right in this metagame), its high Speed which is very important, as well as its revenge-killing prowess, which leaves its relatively high but not too useful Special Defense as the most desirable stat to lower. Although Mega Mewtwo Y does not possess a Speed-enhancing Nature, it is nonetheless faster than any Arceus that runs such a Nature anyway, which is very significant since most high-level teams in this metagame, including The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] itself, tend to feature multiple Arceus. And although not running a Speed-raising Nature leaves the Genetic Pokémon unable to outrun certain Pokémon it otherwise would be able to, such as Darkrai, Shaymin-S, Mega Gengar and Mega Mewtwo X, my experience tells me that all of such Pokémon are more or less irrelevant in Inverted Balanced Hackmons anyway... especially Mega Gengar, due to its Extreme Speed weakness which this very Mega Mewtwo Y can exploit anyway. This leaves the ability to Speed-tie with opposing Mega Mewtwo Y as the only notable disadvantage of not using a Speed-boosting Nature, with this advantage not being significant enough to warrant lowering its Special Attack in my opinion.

Logs/replays (note: In some of these replays, Arceus-Fighting may have King's Shield instead of Parting Shot, and Arceus-Normal with Boomburst may be in place of Arceus-Grass with Gastro Acid, but it doesn't make much of a difference overall):

VS. arceus-fighting (a very skilled trainer, fought in my longest Inverted Balanced Hackmons battle ever)
VS. [Stardust]Strike (a skilled trainer)
VS. [Stardust]Strike (again)
VS. [Stardust]Strike (again)
VS. Shay Yuto[DUEL] (another skilled trainer)
VS. 45345345 (another skilled trainer)
VS. dingasdl (another skilled trainer)
VS. 只为试队 (another skilled trainer)
VS. 只为试队 (again)
VS. 只为试队 (again)
VS. Taï Taï (a user of six Slaking)
VS. Tauchmofa
VS. eywwb
VS. gesturetestk
VS. Fiery Dance1
VS. wbaga
VS. pokemonkostas
VS. La.DWize
VS. [NHxH]Rafaela
VS. dyingpgz
VS. 创神
VS. 萌新轻虐
VS. testinghowwe
VS. guest34515

Importable:

Anumati (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Spikes
- Wish

Surya (Regigigas) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dark Void
- Facade
- Leech Seed
- Shift Gear

Brahma (Arceus-Grass) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Mold Breaker
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Gastro Acid
- Pursuit
- Recover
- Stealth Rock

Vishnu (Arceus-Fighting) @ Safety Goggles
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Gastro Acid
- Parting Shot
- Recover
- Whirlwind

Shiva (Arceus-Ice) @ Safety Goggles
Trait: Magic Bounce
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Durga (Mega Mewtwo Y) @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Protean
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Boomburst
- Extreme Speed
- Fake Out
- Judgment

Last edited:

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
Threat List:

mewtwo-mega-y.gif
: Protean Mega Mewtwo Y can be played around, weakened and ultimately knocked out by a combination of the Fake Out and Extreme Speed of this team's own Mega Mewtwo Y, Arceus-Fighting's Parting Shot, Arceus-Ice's Whirlwind in combination with the entry hazards that it and Arceus-Grass set up, as well as Imposter Chansey. Contrary Mega Mewtwo Y are generally walled by Arceus-Fighting, although they may be able to deal significant damage to it using certain coverage moves such as Bug Buzz. If a Contrary Mega Mewtwo Y does reveal itself to know such a move, Whirlwind it away. Regardless of what moves or Abilities a Mega Mewtwo Y runs, it can do close to nothing against The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] if it comes in after Regigigas already set up with Shift Gear.

chansey.gif
: Imposter Chansey cannot accomplish much by transforming into any of The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s three Arceus, and any entry hazards it sets up can be removed by Arceus-Ice's Rapid Spin. Regigigas is Imposter-proof unless it sets up too much before Chansey switches in. And if Chansey Imposters Mega Mewtwo Y, one should switch to The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s own Chansey in order to wall it, while setting up Spikes on it if it chooses to stay in, since the Imposter of this team's own Chansey will not activate upon switching into another Imposter Chansey.

Non-Imposter Chansey are generally completely walled by Arceus-Ice. If it ever uses the move Imprison, then it almost certainly knows Transform as well. In that case, switch to Arceus-Fighting and let the opponent's Chansey Transform into that Pokémon, since it is generally the least threatening Pokémon in the team.

arceus-ice.gif
: Countered by this team's own Arceus-Ice, which can reflect or remove any entry hazards it sets up, and Whirlwind it away if it tries to utilize the Thousand Waves + Perish Song combo. If the opponent's Arceus-Ice knows an Ice-type attack for whatever reason, Arceus-Grass and Arceus-Fighting can counter it.

arceus-fighting.gif
: Walled by Arceus-Ice, and is generally non-threatening anyway. Opposing Safety Goggles Unaware Arceus-Fighting get beaten by this team's Regigigas thanks to Dark Void.

regigigas.gif
: The Poison Heal Regigigas moveset used in The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] has no counter, so this team instead aims to beat it by not letting it ever set up. Arceus-Grass and Arceus-Fighting both have Gastro Acid to threaten it, while Arceus-Ice can tank even a +1 Facade and Whirlwind it away while being immune to Dark Void, and Mega Mewtwo Y can vaporize it with a single Judgment if it has not set up. And needless to say, this team's own Regigigas can either beat it or heavily damage it depending on Speed-ties.

There are some Poison Heal Regigigas that run Spore instead of Dark Void for the higher accuracy, but such Regigigas are actually easier for this team to deal with, since Arceus-Grass and much more importantly Arceus-Fighting are immune to its sleep-inducing move, with the latter being able to wall it thanks to its Unaware Ability.

Other Regigigas variants, such as Swords Dance and Belly Drum, are all beaten by Imposter Chansey, while Arceus-Fighting also walls all of them except for those with Mold Breaker, Turboblaze or Teravolt. Mega Mewtwo Y can also vanquish them with Judgment as well before they have set up, though it does take significant damage from Extreme Speed, especially if it happens to be a Ghost type at the time.

arceus-grass.gif
: Countered by Arceus-Ice and is generally non-threatening.

blissey.gif
: Pretty much the same thing as Chansey, except it is generally easier to deal with due to its inferior bulk as a result of its inability to use Eviolite.

arceus.gif
: Any set-up sweeping sets it uses is stopped by Arceus-Fighting unless it has Mold Breaker, Turboblaze or Teravolt, in which case it loses to Imposter Chansey. After Arceus-Normal has taken a small amount of damage, such as from Stealth Rock, Spikes or Fake Out, Mega Mewtwo Y also disintegrates it with what is ironically its very own signature move.

tyranitar-mega.gif
: Arceus-Ice can take pretty much any boosted him from it before pseudo-Hazing it away, while Mega Mewtwo Y can either badly damage or outright KO it with any attack. Mega Tyranitar generally loses to Imposter Chansey too.

groudon-primal.gif
: Whether it has Contrary or Desolate Land as its Ability, it is walled by Arceus-Ice, which can either set up Spikes on it or Whirlwind it away if it gets an Attack boost with Superpower.

kyogre-primal.gif
: Admittedly, The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix] has no switch-in to it. However, both Regigigas and Mega Mewtwo Y outrun and heavily damage it, with the former also being able to put it to sleep.

rayquaza-mega.gif
: Walled by Arceus-Grass and Arceus-Fighting, with the latter being able to eliminate the Contrary variant's stat boosts with Whirlwind. Mega Rayquaza also generally loses to both Imposter Chansey and Mega Mewtwo Y one-on-one.

xerneas.gif
: Countered by Arceus-Fighting.

lugia.gif
: Soundproof Lugia with Perish Song, Taunt, Thousand Waves and a recovery move is an incredibly annoying threat for this team, due to its ability to completely and utterly counter Mega Mewtwo Y, and Taunt also prevents Regigigas from setting up on it. However, its Thousand Waves + Perish Song strategy is completely countered by Arceus-Ice, which can Whirlwind it away while being immune to Taunt. Try to set up with Regigigas while it is not out, before putting it to sleep and then overpowering it with boosted Facades.

kyurem-black.gif
: More or less countered by Arceus-Grass, which also forces it to take damage every time it hits the Grass-type Pokémon with a contact move. Although Kyurem-B's Bolt Strike outdamages Arceus-Grass's healing with Recover, Bolt Strike's shaky accuracy combined with the fact that the Boundary Pokémon will be taking damage from Rocky Helmet makes this a fair trade. Chansey can also deal with Kyurem-B, and Arceus-Fighting can also wall it after having suppressed its Refrigerate Ability with Gastro Acid. After Kyurem-B has been weakened sufficiently, Mega Mewtwo Y can also revenge-kill it with Fake Out, Extreme Speed, or both.

kyurem-white.gif
: Countered by Arceus-Grass.

yveltal.gif
: Arceus-Ice can take its boosted attacks and Whirlwind it away, while Imposter Chansey usually beats it, and Mega Mewtwo Y outruns it while possessing the ability to knock it out with a single ghostly Judgment.

shedinja.gif
: Sturdy Shedinja is trapped and destroyed by Arceus-Grass's Mold Breaker Pursuit, while it also faints if it hits that Pokémon with a contact move such as Endeavor, due to its Rocky Helmet. Additionally, Sturdy Shedinja can also be eliminated by Regigigas's Leech Seed, though be prepared to be hit by an Endeavor if Regigigas uses Leech Seed on Shedinja in any situation other than on the switch-in. However, do note that not all Shedinja in the Inverted Balanced Hackmons metagame have Sturdy, as some use a combination of Focus Sash and Magic Guard. As such, if the opponent leads with a Shedinja against The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]'s Mega Mewtwo Y (which is almost always this team's ideal lead), it is best to scout its Ability by hitting it with Fake Out first. If Shedinja hangs on with Sturdy, switch to Arceus-Grass. But if it hangs on with Focus Sash, then its Ability is almost certainly Magic Guard, in which case Mega Mewtwo Y can finish it off with a subsequent attack.

slaking.gif
: Pretty much the exact same thing as Regigigas.

garchomp-mega.gif
: Pretty much always countered by Arceus-Fighting, Arceus-Ice or both.

mewtwo-mega-x.gif
: Mostly countered by Arceus-Fighting.

charizard-mega-x.gif
: Countered by Arceus-Ice, and beaten one-on-one by Imposter Chansey and Mega Mewtwo Y.

charizard-mega-y.gif
: Countered by Arceus-Ice, and beaten one-on-one by Imposter Chansey and Mega Mewtwo Y.

lopunny-mega.gif

sceptile-mega.gif
: Walled by Arceus-Fighting, although actually knocking it out can take a bit of effort since it Speed-ties with Imposter Chansey and threatens it with a very powerful Same Type Attack Bonus and doubly super effective Leaf Storm, while it outruns every other member of The Master of the Universe [Immanent Being of Thought Mix]. There are generally two ways to knock out Mega Sceptile: Either weaken it with a combination of entry hazards and Whirlwind until it is low enough to faint to Mega Mewtwo Y's Fake Out + Extreme Speed, or set up with Regigigas, preferrably when Mega Sceptile is not out, and then smash it with Facade.

hooh.gif
: Countered by Arceus-Ice, though Sacred Fire burns can certainly be annoying. Try to set up with Regigigas when the Rainbow Pokémon is not out, and then overwhelm it with Facade.

blaziken-mega.gif

reshiram.gif
: Its Contrary set is countered by Arceus-Fighting, while anything else it runs, such as Desolate Land, is countered by Arceus-Ice.

latios-mega.gif
: Generally countered by Arceus-Fighting, and gets overwhelmed by the combined offensive presence of Regigigas, Mega Mewtwo Y and Imposter Chansey.

latias-mega.gif
: Pretty much the same thing as Mega Latios.

Silence27trey

Looks pretty cool to me