• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thats sucks that you couldn't go Yani D:.Anyway for the banner I also think the bigger banner would be best so it'll catch people's eyes when they see it.Also the other one is good but in my opinion bigger is better ^^.(Ay least in some situations XD.

If you could choose different colours for May's clothes, what would you choose and why?
Like I said before I really like the idea of red in her outfit,totally her style with the bandana ^^.So maybe yellow+red,black+red,or if I had to chose someything that was completely different I would chose colors like green+black or purple+green is a very nice one for her.The reason I chose black in the first place,because I think it really make her bright blue eyes stand out :D.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yeah... we've planned it for Thursday though so it's all cool. Alright then thanks! I'll edit the front page to include the bigger one only. Or do you think having both of them there would be fine? Haha I'm such a confusing guy.

Ooh yellow, red and black sounds good! Green and black has always gone really well together in my opinion! Now that's a good idea. Her eyes would stand out against her black clothes so yeah awesome! But that's where black and blue come well together ;)

Yeah... we've planned it for Thursday though so it's all cool. Alright then thanks! I'll edit the front page to include the bigger one only. Or do you think having both of them there would be fine? Haha I'm such a confusing guy.

Ooh yellow, red and black sounds good! Green and black has always gone really well together in my opinion! Now that's a good idea. Her eyes would stand out against her black clothes so yeah awesome! But that's where black and blue come well together ;)

Thats good ^^.

Well,I personally like the bigger one but I'm glad that you pointed it out because you should maybe leave both there and let the members chose which one they want.I think that would be a better desicion ^^.

Yeah I love those colors on her.I just love the bandana on her because she has her own little style.It sooooo cute.

It kinda shocked me though when I looked her up on bulbapedia and it said that she was only like,10 years old!!She looks like,at least 14 or 15.If she looks that pretty when she's ten I can't wait to see when she gets older :D.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yeah letting the members decide is the best choice I think as well.

I agree, her style is really cute.

I don't actually think she's 10 years old. There was this interview with someone who worked for the Pokemon Anime and he said that all the girls that Ash travelled with were the same age as Ash when he met them. So if Ash was 15 when he met May, then she would be 15. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Yeah letting the members decide is the best choice I think as well.

I agree, her style is really cute.

I don't actually think she's 10 years old. There was this interview with someone who worked for the Pokemon Anime and he said that all the girls that Ash travelled with were the same age as Ash when he met them. So if Ash was 15 when he met May, then she would be 15. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Really?I always thought Ash was ten.Well,when I looked it up it said he was.And even if he was ten,he couldn't have turned 15 that easily.Besides maybe even bulbapedia forgot to update it,I don't really know though ^^.

Well here's where I got the info
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/May_(anime)

I maybe be wrong,I not sure but if you accturely saw the person say that she was 15,than I've got to be wrong :D

lol, she doesn't even look like a 10 years old girl. <~ In fact, she looks like a 14/15 years old ._____.! Well, that would be in Hoenn x3;;. In Sinnoh, she looks more older, for some reason ;3. She looks like a 16 years old girl, in my opinion ;/. Her being a 10 years old girl is just... weird X33;;. She just doesn't look like that. D: So here's what I think. ;O

• May in Hoenn - 14 years old~
• May in Kanto - 15 years old~
• May in Sinnoh - 16 years old~

If we work by seasons, then Ash'd be pretty old XD... or pretty young. But anyway, May being 10 years old just doesn't work for me. :/

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Really?I always thought Ash was ten.Well,when I looked it up it said he was.And even if he was ten,he couldn't have turned 15 that easily.Besides maybe even bulbapedia forgot to update it,I don't really know though ^^.

Well here's where I got the info
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/May_(anime)

I maybe be wrong,I not sure but if you accturely saw the person say that she was 15,than I've got to be wrong :D

Nono you didn't understand me. I didn't say that she was 15. I just said that she was the same age as Ash and I'm pretty sure Ash isn't 10 anymore.

lol, she doesn't even look like a 10 years old girl. <~ In fact, she looks like a 14/15 years old ._____.! Well, that would be in Hoenn x3;;. In Sinnoh, she looks more older, for some reason ;3. She looks like a 16 years old girl, in my opinion ;/. Her being a 10 years old girl is just... weird X33;;. She just doesn't look like that. D: So here's what I think. ;O

• May in Hoenn - 14 years old~
• May in Kanto - 15 years old~
• May in Sinnoh - 16 years old~

If we work by seasons, then Ash'd be pretty old XD... or pretty young. But anyway, May being 10 years old just doesn't work for me. :/

Exactly! When I first saw her I was like "she looks 15".
May as a 10 year old doesn't work for me either. I swear she should be 16 or something by now.

Nono you didn't understand me. I didn't say that she was 15. I just said that she was the same age as Ash and I'm pretty sure Ash isn't 10 anymore.

Exactly! When I first saw her I was like "she looks 15".
May as a 10 year old doesn't work for me either. I swear she should be 16 or something by now.

Yeah,Ash couldn't be 10 for that long anyway ^^.

I agree with Yani and Vava on this one.When I saw her on the anime I thought that she was at least 15 but then when someone or something told me that she was ten I was like "Wooooow".But that was like a long time ago :D.So I bet she is 15-16 by now....maybe.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yeah exactly! It's been ages. I know the Anime has some sort of no ageing thing, but Ash still being 10 would not make any sense at all.
That's why I think she should be 15 or 16 by now.
Anyways people, how you think I'm doing with taking care of the club? Anything you all think I can add or something?

Yeah exactly! It's been ages. I know the Anime has some sort of no ageing thing, but Ash still being 10 would not make any sense at all.
That's why I think she should be 15 or 16 by now.
Anyways people, how you think I'm doing with taking care of the club? Anything you all think I can add or something?

Your doing an great job!This is an awesome club and its doing great.Maybe you should tell more people about the club,that way they we'll get more people.Then this place will be really busy :D.

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Your doing an great job!This is an awesome club and its doing great.Maybe you should tell more people about the club,that way they we'll get more people.Then this place will be really busy :D.

Anyway,I guess I'll start an topic=

Do you think May+Ash are a good couple?
Yuuuuuus~I do.Wait....accturely only a tiny bit because I like how there are good friends.I also love it when May gets jealous when other girls "like" Ash.Soooo cute<~.

Thanks very much! :D Yeah I am telling people about it. That's also why I'm making loads of banners and stuff.

I don't think that this topic would be a good idea. That's more of a shipping topic so no one answer that topic please. Sorry Mandy.

You're doing fine. : ) However, I think you should add more information regarding May, on the first post. Perhaps you could even decorate it... just to make it look prettier. <~

Ew no. D: May doesn't deserve to be with a guy like Ash ;__;. I think they're good at being friends <~. But nothing more D<! If May has to be with someone, let it be with Drew :3. Afterall, they're both into Pokémon Contests x3333~. They could train, and then, cuddle+all that... <3333~.xxO but yeah. And I'd like to mension something : O. The fact that May's Bulbasaur has a crush on Ash's Bulbasaur doesn't mean anything ;l. The trainer of the Pokémon doesn't really need to love the trainer of the other Pokémon, you know 0.o? We see that in movies, like in the " 101 Dalmatians " movie, but... yeah. D: All this to say that May's better off with a Pokémon Coordinator than a Pokémon Trainer. 8'D

Edit: ;_;! SORRY. Didn't know we couldn't discuss her topic. s:"

Edit: Okay, we're allowed.

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
You're doing fine. : ) However, I think you should add more information regarding May, on the first post. Perhaps you could even decorate it... just to make it look prettier. <~

Ew no. D: May doesn't deserve to be with a guy like Ash ;__;. I think they're good at being friends <~. But nothing more D<! If May has to be with someone, let it be with Drew :3. Afterall, they're both into Pokémon Contests x3333~. They could train, and then, cuddle+all that... <3333~.xxO but yeah. And I'd like to mension something : O. The fact that May's Bulbasaur has a crush on Ash's Bulbasaur doesn't mean anything ;l. The trainer of the Pokémon doesn't really need to love the trainer of the other Pokémon, you know 0.o? We see that in movies, like in the " 101 Dalmatians " movie, but... yeah. D: All this to say that May's better off with a Pokémon Coordinator than a Pokémon Trainer. 8'D

Edit: ;_;! SORRY. Didn't know we couldn't discuss her topic. s:"

Thanks :D More information on May? Good idea! I'll start updating it when I finish playing guitar so give me a bit of time.
Decorate it and make it look prettier? Hmm what do you suggest? Should I put a picture of May at the top or something?

Actually you know what? Why not have the topic. It's not really offending anyone, it's just asking your opinion.

Well yeah I think they are actually. Ash always compliments her and helps her out. They both have the exact same appetite :p I am fine with MayxDrew as well though.

not exactly if you mean lovey....i think they're better off great friends. i honestly like her better off with Drew or another coordinator since they're more in the same range as trainers. ash is better off with...someone else. >]

mayclub.png

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/CanellaBella/Signatures and Pixels/mayclub.png

here is the banner, it isn't as nice as i wanted it..but i hope it's ok with you.

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea

here is the banner, it isn't as nice as i wanted it..but i hope it's ok with you.

The banner is AWESOME! I love it :D. Thanks very much! I'll add it to the first post right away!

And I made this banner today with my newly acquired Photoshop!
Tell me what you think of it.

may_tr10.jpg

And the club seems to have become less active. Anyone got a topic to keep the club going?

EDIT: Lil Crickee was that banner made by you? If not, please tell me who created it. Thanks.

Last edited:
mayclub.png

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/CanellaBella/Signatures and Pixels/mayclub.png

Looking great, pupu. :*

may_tr10.jpg

Same thing for you. C:

And the club seems to have become less active.

That's probably because few members who joined aren't paying attention to club or they're just too lazy to post. <~

Anyone got a topic to keep the club going?

I do : D.

Do you like the fact that May didn't capture Johto-native Pokémon?

NO ;_;! I hate it D<. She should have captured Johto Pokémon, because... she was in Johto ._.;. Yes, she wanted to evolve most of her Pokémon, but still ;/. She could've done that by catching new Pokémon. :l I honestly wanted to see new Pokémon on her team D:". New Pokémon, in this case, means Johto Pokémon. <~ I'm not the only one that expected her with Johto Pokémon, actually s;. A lot of people in the Animé Spoilers section of this forum were speculating on which Johto Pokémon May would have+all that. <~ Most of us were disappointed, in the end, when May came to Sinnoh with her newly evolved Pokémon. <////////3~ Saaaaaaad. ;;

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Looking great, pupu. :*

I totally agree!

Same thing for you. C:

Why thank you darling :D

That's probably because few members who joined aren't paying attention to club or they're just too lazy to post. <~

Yeah I agree with you. Or they could all just be busy. I'd like it that if people joined, they actually posted, and not just joined to be able to say that they're in.

I do : D.

Do tell!

NO ;_;! I hate it D<. She should have captured Johto Pokémon, because... she was in Johto ._.;. Yes, she wanted to evolve most of her Pokémon, but still ;/. She could've done that by catching new Pokémon. :l I honestly wanted to see new Pokémon on her team D:". New Pokémon, in this case, means Johto Pokémon. <~ I'm not the only one that expected her with Johto Pokémon, actually s;. A lot of people in the Animé Spoilers section of this forum were speculating on which Johto Pokémon May would have+all that. <~ Most of us were disappointed, in the end, when May came to Sinnoh with her newly evolved Pokémon. <////////3~ Saaaaaaad. ;;

Let's try to avoid spoiler topics alright Vavavoom? That way everyone can take part in them. Got another topic that everyone can answer?

Yeah I kind of do. It would have been nice to see her with a new Johto Pokemon. Still though, I am fine with her coming back with her old team. It's just like seeing them all "upgraded" if you can call it that.

-beautifly-

not really i mean i think they're really cute togethor but i prefer contestshipping. in my opinion it has more hnts but thatts just mine but still i like them both :)

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Come on -beautifly- I know you can put more into your posts then that! There's so much to talk about. Check some of the posts before yours. There's a few new banners that you can comment on and such. Say if you like the banners.

Oh and is there anything that you feel I could add to the club? If yes, please add a little detail to your idea(s). Thanks :D

may_tr10.jpg
Its awesome!I probley won't use it though D:.I little too "dark" for me.I'm more of a cheery person ;_;.You still did an fanstastic job ^^.

Very goooood~Did you make it?If you did you have talent my friend ^^.

Oh and I forgot to awnser my own topic before XD.

Do you think Ash+May are a good couple?
Nuuuu~I think (like everyone else) Drew and May are cute ^^.they can practice contests together.Sooooo sweet XD.But Ash is sooo not her type.They don't even look like "buddies".But I think its funny when May gets jeualous when another girl "hits" on him XD.So overall Ash+May=Ewwwww!And May+Drew=<3333.

Status
Not open for further replies.