• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I'm back from insanity with my reading skills 12.3, meaning I have the reading skills of a college student. *woot woot*

Anyway...

In what outfit do you like May in?
She looks good in anything. XD

If May could get another fire type along with Blaziken, what would it be?
I like fire pokemon in general, so why bother asking? *brick'd*

And contests? I'm for any, my specialties include anything that you can take time doing. Fic or banner. as long as we have a theme, because when I use thin air to turn into a story, it becomes...unreal.

Welcome back and congratulations!

Haha do you have any favourite Fire Pokemon?

Hi everybody, sorry i didn't visit a long time. I playing Pokémon games. But now I visit here.

In what outfit do you like May in?
I like everything of May. She cute, beautiful. She is not perfect - sometime ,she has some mistakes. But she know correct it.

If May could get another fire type along with Blaziken, what would it be?
I think that It's a cute Pokémon

No problem! Heart Gold/Soul Silver I take it? If yes, I hope you're enjoying them!

Fanfic contest and banners? im in. i mean i like doing both. i will enter, just as long others enter as well. ^^

Awesome, don't worry, we'll make sure we have enough people.

Speaking of having enough people, how many people do you think we should have to begin the fan fic/banner contest?

This is the list of people who are up for contests so far (I think :p):
J-boogie200
leon25270
Hazel_Nut
midnightjewelz

TheRiddler

Can I join? I like May because...

1. She is hot
2. She brought out Ash's mature side
3. She gave the anime series new life
4. She isn't Misty or Dawn(I have nothing against Misty or Dawn)

To answer a pair of previously placed topics:

Would you have liked it if May went with Brock & Ash in the next region?

I would have loved it if May went with Ash and Brock to the next region.

If you could write May back into the anime, even just for a few episodes, how would you do it?

If I could write May back into the anime series, I would have her be at one of Ash's Pokemon League competitions. Afterwards, I would have May ask Ash to travel with him again.

After all, May is in the current Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles intro. So, we could be seeing her again in the near future.

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

Welcome back and congratulations!

Haha do you have any favourite Fire Pokemon?
Thanks. ^ ^
Torchic's my fave fire pokemon. It led me to May, after all. <3

Yeah, should we have a new topic? I'm not sure if this was done because i only skimmed the list up in front, but...

As you might know, May has her own theme song, Watashi Makenai (I Won't Lose). But if you could pick another theme song for her, what song do you think would fit her and why?

Everyday on my way home I listen to Taylor Swift's Fearless due to the lack of many albums to listen to. :/ I'm a weir person and I always imagine videos to go with the music, different fandoms each time supposedly and sometimes I even include my own fics or real life school. But for some reason, when The Best Day plays, always always I think of May. Probably because she seems close with her mom?

And Teardrops on my Guitar...*brick'd*

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Can I join? I like May because...

1. She is hot
2. She brought out Ash's mature side
3. She gave the anime series new life
4. She isn't Misty or Dawn(I have nothing against Misty or Dawn)

To answer a pair of previously placed topics:

Would you have liked it if May went with Brock & Ash in the next region?

I would have loved it if May went with Ash and Brock to the next region.

If you could write May back into the anime, even just for a few episodes, how would you do it?

If I could write May back into the anime series, I would have her be at one of Ash's Pokemon League competitions. Afterwards, I would have May ask Ash to travel with him again.

After all, May is in the current Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles intro. So, we could be seeing her again in the near future.

Of course you can join :D We're happy to have you! I'll add you to the member list now :)

Hey that's a very good thought actually. I never thought of that... Unless they're just showing her because they're just showing a few characters? Is Misty in the intro as well?

Thanks. ^ ^
Torchic's my fave fire pokemon. It led me to May, after all. <3

Yeah, should we have a new topic? I'm not sure if this was done because i only skimmed the list up in front, but...

As you might know, May has her own theme song, Watashi Makenai (I Won't Lose). But if you could pick another theme song for her, what song do you think would fit her and why?

Everyday on my way home I listen to Taylor Swift's Fearless due to the lack of many albums to listen to. :/ I'm a weir person and I always imagine videos to go with the music, different fandoms each time supposedly and sometimes I even include my own fics or real life school. But for some reason, when The Best Day plays, always always I think of May. Probably because she seems close with her mom?

And Teardrops on my Guitar...*brick'd*

Haha do you have a second favourite Fire Pokemon then?

Hey good topic!

I guess I would pick a Bullet For My Valentine song or even a Muse song. Bullet For My Valentine just seems to fit... Probably because of all the references to red by them :p
Songs by Muse that would go well as her theme song would be:
Sunburn
Fillip
Showbiz

They all just seem to fit her, whether it be the lyrics that make me think so, or even just the feel of the song itself.

TheRiddler

Misty is in the intro, although we won't be seeing her again anytime soon since she has a gym to lead.

To answer the topic:

If I could pick another theme song for May, I would probably choose the theme song to the Nickelodeon game show DOUBLE DARE, "Highway Star" by Buckcherry, "Fuel" by Metallica or "Breakout" by Miley Cyrus.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Misty is in the intro, although we won't be seeing her again anytime soon since she has a gym to lead.

To answer the topic:

If I could pick another theme song for May, I would probably choose the theme song to the Nickelodeon game show DOUBLE DARE, "Highway Star" by Buckcherry, "Fuel" by Metallica or "Breakout" by Miley Cyrus.

Ah okay I didn't know that. Yeah you're right.

I'll agree with you on the Metallica song :p The others, nah.

Still waiting for people to say whether they're up for the contests or not!

TheRiddler

Ah okay I didn't know that. Yeah you're right.

I'll agree with you on the Metallica song :p The others, nah.

Still waiting for people to say whether they're up for the contests or not!

Why not? Why do you think that the DOUBLE DARE theme song is off limits?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Why not? Why do you think that the DOUBLE DARE theme song is off limits?

Well I have never heard it so I can't really comment on it you know? I should have said that instead haha. Sorry about that :)

We need a few more people to post about the contests... :p

TheRiddler

I'll answer another topic:

What is your favorite May outfit?

My favorite May outfit would be either her swimsuits or her Wallace Cup outfit.

oh, I love this song and can't think any other song fit her.

Me, too.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea

I love how everyone's saying her swim suits :p

oh, I love this song and can't think any other song fit her.

I'm actually going to go listen to it now. I don't think I've heard it :S I'll check it out now and tell you all what I think of it later.

TheRiddler

I have a new topic.

What do you expect now that May is in the current Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles intro?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I have a new topic.

What do you expect now that May is in the current Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Galactic Battles intro?

Well, I haven't seen the intro so I can't exactly say. I'll go with hoping for May to make a couple of cameo's and maybe even join into the story at some point... Who knows? That's just me wishing though :p

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Well, I haven't seen the intro so I can't exactly say. I'll go with hoping for May to make a couple of cameo's and maybe even join into the story at some point... Who knows? That's just me wishing though :p
(Insert Neutral Non-May-Fan Voice Here) I expect that the people behind the anime don't want to forget about May. And I expect that they don't want the viewers to forget as well. They probably have something planned for May; however, I can't seem to pinpoint what that is exactly. I find it hard to believe that they'll put May back in the anime unless Ash and the gang meet May at some sort of seaport. If the writers find an ingenious way to write May back into the story and give her a well-written reason for her to reappear, then I shall applaud the writers.

(Insert May-Fan Voice Here) So, what are we going to do? Fan Fic or Banner Competition? I'm leaning towards Fan Fic Competition; however, I don't mind participating in a Banner Competition. Just start either one of them, state a theme, and state when the deadline will be.

TheRiddler

I expect that the writers of the Pokemon anume bring May back after Diamond and Pearl ends. I just hope that we don't get "Zonked". If we get "Zonked", then there is only one way out for the writers, and that is down...

THE BRAIN DRAIN!

I expect that the writers of the Pokemon anume bring May back after Diamond and Pearl ends. I just hope that we don't get "Zonked". If we get "Zonked", then there is only one way out for the writers, and that is down...

THE BRAIN DRAIN!
I really hope this will not happen.

i have new topic:
In the movie Jirachi: Wish Maker:
Each night, May folded a tab on her wishing star . What are desires wished by May wishes hidden inside the stars? Do you think it is related to somebody, like Ash or ?? And you thought it would come true?

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
(Insert Neutral Non-May-Fan Voice Here) I expect that the people behind the anime don't want to forget about May. And I expect that they don't want the viewers to forget as well. They probably have something planned for May; however, I can't seem to pinpoint what that is exactly. I find it hard to believe that they'll put May back in the anime unless Ash and the gang meet May at some sort of seaport. If the writers find an ingenious way to write May back into the story and give her a well-written reason for her to reappear, then I shall applaud the writers.

(Insert May-Fan Voice Here) So, what are we going to do? Fan Fic or Banner Competition? I'm leaning towards Fan Fic Competition; however, I don't mind participating in a Banner Competition. Just start either one of them, state a theme, and state when the deadline will be.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping will happen!

All right then! We'll have to have a topic on what theme to have the banner competition on though. Post your ideas okay? :D

THE BRAIN DRAIN!

What do you mean "zonked"?

I really hope this will not happen.

i have new topic:
In Jirachi: Wish Maker May folded a tab on the wishing star nightly. What does the wishes which May wishes hidden inside the stars? Do you think it connects to somebody, like Ash?? And you thought it would come true?

I'm not sure about this topic :/ It's a bit spoiler-ish don't you think?

What are your ideas for a theme for the banner competition?

Hazel_Nut

What are your ideas for a theme for the banner competition?
Hmm...theme....*mental explosion* It could have been Easter, but Easter is finished. The next event....Hey. Next month up is May! @_@ Oh wait, how is thia relevant to the cause? Uhmm.....I really have no ideas. It would be weird if you made a banner about a month, y'know? Maybe one of the elements? Maybe fire 'coz May's first Pokemon was Torchic? I dunno....

Hm... One theme for the banner competition.I really don't have ideas now. But I think that it should be a banner with May and her ribbons in there.

Last edited:

TheRiddler

What do you mean "zonked"?

The word Zonk comes from the television show Let's Make A Deal. On Let's Make a Deal, a Zonk is a bad prize. In this case, the "ZONK" is the anime writers not bringing May back after the end of the Diamond and Pearl series.

Get It?

Status
Not open for further replies.