• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥♫harukamaylover♫♥

I ♥ Male Synthesizer
so.....uhmm....may I join as well???

♥♫harukamaylover♫♥

I ♥ Male Synthesizer
hoo and ray!
thank you so much! :D

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I think that's Yani's call to make. :p

And here is that picture of Aileen's I promised!

http://hirokada.deviantart.com/gallery/24304874#/d39m9a9

Tell me what you think!

Doesn't anyone have anything about May to discuss? I don't want to let this club for one of the greatest characters in Pokemon die. If anyone is interested, I have a new theory for why May looks less, er, "equipped" with her new clothes...

Yani won't mind (*glup* right Yani?). his my really awesome good friend who should of posted by now. hehe. he likes new members and activity.

Thats really good. most cross-overs pics are really badly draw but yours its alright. i like it. even though im a advanceshipper.

And you have made me post my drawings as well. its advanceshipping buts there is May in them. good enough for you guys. if you get offended i will remove them.

[imgsize=600]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1637/advphoto.jpg[/IMGsize]

[imgsize=600]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/689/copyofgiftzeaeevee.jpg[/imgsize]

Kailangan Kita means I need you in Filipino. =)

(c) Art = Slivermoon602 (Me)

Anything to discuss? as in topics. Alright lets talk about what May's new swimsuit will look like what other reasons can May come back to a cameo to BW beside the pokemon musical?

@♥♫harukamaylover♫♥= OMG, one of my AS banner is in you website (the 2nd link) lol, i thought that banner would never leave dA. haha. thanks for putting it up on your website. =)

Last edited:

Astral Arrow

Er, they're not mine, I commissioned a friend to draw them. Why do I have to keep repeating that... but she's very good! I have a whole SERIES of pics planned revolving around Gohan/May, Gohan with Ash and his friends, Gohan with his Pokemon, but I will limit myself to the May pics to put on here. BTW, does ANYONE know how to attach pics to a reply? I really wanna submit some cool May pics to this club.

Oh, and your pics are really good, midnight! Very shippy and cute! I like em.

♥♫harukamaylover♫♥

I ♥ Male Synthesizer
@♥♫harukamaylover♫♥= OMG, one of my AS banner is in you website (the 2nd link) lol, i thought that banner would never leave dA. haha. thanks for putting it up on your website. =)

which one of those banners??? :)
and thanks for visiting my site :D

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
@ Astral Arrow = Oh my bad. i didn't read it properly. sorry. I don't know how to attach images via link. but i do know how to put them as a image on a forum. like i did with my two drawings i posted right here. If that is what you mean then i can help you there.

@ ♥♫harukamaylover♫♥ = Its the banner that says Promise me you will never forget me. Thats the one i made.

Oh, banners about Advanced Shipping. I love those.
I believe May will come back in BW seasons. Dawn came back in 2 Special Episode. So May too.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Can't anyone tell me how to link pictures? I have like several dozen May pics to add to this site, one of them moving. :D

If you're using Photobucket, each image you save on there is given a "direct link.

--> If you plan on posting a hyperlink that leads to your image:
1) Use the URL tag.
2) Place the image's direct link in the area where you're supposed to type the url.
3) ?????
4) PROFIT!

--> If you plan on posting the images themselves:
1) Use the IMG tag. (Note: Photobucket also has ready-made IMG BBCode for the pics that you upload there, so yeah, just copy that from their site, then bam. May's beauty gets revealed to fellow May lovers everywhere on this thread.)

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hello, I am AquaRegisteel, but call me Steel.

I think that May is a great Coordinator and during hoenn in the anime, brought some ace rivals to the table, like Harley and definetely Drew.She is also my favourite companion, too.(I am a Contestshipper, thanks to Encyclopika reviving my interest with Contest Tie, but I reckon May and Ash are great as well, Respect).

So, May I join this great club?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Sorry everyone, one word: exams.

uhmm.......bonjour~

may I please join this club as well???
I absolutely,positively just love May/Haruka;the Princess of Hoenn :)
Yes you may join, however I'm not happy with the fact that you double posted to join and that you have made several posts which amount to one-liners and basically involve nothing about the club. I'm going to have to ask you to write a bit more in such a way that is relevant to the club from now on. I'm not giving you any strikes as you just joined, but this is a warning.

Of course you can join. the more the merrier! =D
Pardon me midnightjewelz, I understand that you were just being kind however, it is my call to make. Please refrain from posting allowing someone to join in such a manner from now on.
Try tumblr or google or yet deviantart. the are your best choices.
Also this is basically a one-liner, please watch out with your posts :/ Also you posted pictures earlier, could you please make sure to put them in spoilers from now on when you post them? That way people can choose whether to see them or not.

Hello, I am AquaRegisteel, but call me Steel.

I think that May is a great Coordinator and during hoenn in the anime, brought some ace rivals to the table, like Harley and definetely Drew.She is also my favourite companion, too.(I am a Contestshipper, thanks to Encyclopika reviving my interest with Contest Tie, but I reckon May and Ash are great as well, Respect).

So, May I join this great club?
Great to have you here Steel! Hopefully we can get some nice discussion going on now. Good to see a shipper who's fine with other shippings for May :)

Does anyone may have images gallery about May?
Sorry, but this is a one-liner, and this is a warning. Please be careful with your posts from now on.

All right everyone, I've been gone a while; that's why no one is getting any strikes. I haven't been here for a while so I couldn't maintain the club as I could have done. However I have to ask you all to try to adhere to the rules of the club from now on please. Especially with one-liners.

Anyway, good to be back. Sorry for my absence, I'm a little busy because of exams.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Welcome back!

Anyway:Other reasons why May should make a cameo in bw other than the musical:

Because it would, of course, be a great re-union for us May fans!
In all seriousness, there could be shippy hints if it happens...

(man, I haven't done this in a while...but, hey, why not?)

Um, hi there! I'm Sumner Sturgeon, as you can plainly see, though I still prefer to go by "CC" among friends. I used to frequent the club forums a long time ago, until my favourite ones were all deleted. >> As for why I'm here, May is pretty much my favourite female Pokemon protagonist ever, even though I'm...not entirely happy with what the anime did with her. Don't get me wrong, I love her personality, it's just that I was bothered by how she was separated entirely from the various in-game characters I had come to associate her with (Brendan, Wally, Steven, etc...) and squished into Ash's group. But, enough about that! I'd like to join you guys, since I still love May all the same, and would enjoy talking about her and such.

(I was nervous mostly because the fans here seem to primarily love animeverse May; don't kill me for not thinking the same! *hides*)

♥♫harukamaylover♫♥

I ♥ Male Synthesizer
I'll answer some questions....
If you could choose different colours for May's clothes, what would you choose and why?
I would choose a blue one next cuz I tried drawing her in blue once,it looked cute~

Do you think May and Ash are a good couple?
Hell yes! xDDD

What is your favourite May shipping?
AdvanceShipping forever~ :3

How would you feel/react if you actually met May?
Well,it's sorta impossible,I mean,she's an Anime character...
but it did said "if" so,I might like,over-react? :3

Which of May's Pokemon is your favourite?
Eevee,Skitty,Bulbasaur, and Beautifly,definitely~ =D

What is your favorite May outfit?
The gown she wore at Movie 8,her Wallace Cup outfit,her Hoenn and Sinnoh outfit, and her Nurse Joy outfit xDDD

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
@Yani: Sorry, you went missing so i thought to welcome a few people while your gone. i won't do it again. =D

If you could choose different colours for May's clothes, what would you choose and why?
For fanservice reasons, i would go black. hehe. think about it. Hm, maybe sky blue. i mean red and orange look really nice and it's hard to find other colour that will match her. Pink isn't going to work and so won't purple and a few others.

Which of May's Pokemon is your favourite?

Blaiken because its awesome. hands down.

What is your favourite May shipping?

Advanceshippingg yeahhh! but i'm a major fan for Sapphirepearlshipping (MayxDawn) because their hot togetherrrr their super cute together!

Do you think May and Ash are a good couple?

If i say yes, will that be bashing for the contestshippers here? I think their a nice couple. i like Dawn with her and in some cases, Drew.

Last edited:

Arceusgamer14

I think May might come back again when (If) the RS remakes are released! But I think Dawn might come back first before May. Who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.