• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
If they replace a charachter in the remake it would be Brandon.
I don't care if they change the outfit though, which is more than likley going to happen.

Anyways, I like May as she has a really good apperence, looks better than Brandon, and I love her Jap VA :3

Arceusgamer14

I think May (and her Brother) might return in the 16th Pokémon Movie for the RS Remakes (Just like how Pichu and the Johto Starters appeared in the 12th Movie in 2009) it might be about Meloetta trying to calm the Weather Trio with her song.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Would like to join to meet other May fans. I like her since she is not girly but instead can hold her own in battles.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Would like to join to meet other May fans. I like her since she is not girly but instead can hold her own in battles.

Hey Auramaster, welcome to the club...well unofficially lol. I'm not sure where the club owner is to officially accept you into the club lol.

Dawn and Piplup

Piplup+Pikachu Fan
I want to join because I am a big fan of May, she is one of my favourite characters! I love how kind and determined she is, for example, the time travel episoe how she got John and Enda back together in the episode (Time-warp heals all wounds) which is one of my favourite episodes and I am watching right now. May is such a kind and caring character (like I already said) and she is an amazing co-ordinator and I also thought she was super sweet and friendly with Manaphy in pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea. :)

Question time!

If May's Eevee didn't evolve into a Glaceon then what would you have wanted it to evolve into?
Well Glaceon is my favourite of the eeveelutions but my second favourite is Umbreon. I'm glad it took Eevee a long time to evolve though because Eevee was super cute!

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?
Originally, I hated her because of the way she hated pokemon and how stubborn and complaing she was. But later on I grew to love her.

Do you like May's old outfit better than her new one?
I liked both of May's outfits but I prefer her new one a bit more because I like the combination of green and orange.

If you could choose different colours for May's clothes, what would you choose and why?
Blue because it is my favourite colour and it will suit her (kind of like Sapphire's outfit in the manga)

Do you think May and Ash are a good couple?
No, I dislike advanceshipping because I prefer contestshipping much more. I think her and Drew are really cute together.

Do you like the fact that May didn't capture Johto-native Pokémon?
I think she should have had a Johto pokemon when she returned in DP because she had been travelling in Johto for a while and I didn't like it how she had no Johto pokemon. Luckily some of her pokemon evolved though.

Would you have rathered May choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?
No, although I love mudkips, a sweet little torchic suits May much more.

Would you have liked it if Max didn't follow May everywhere?
Max was quite funny but I would have liked it if there was a bit more May by herself.

What is your favorite May outfit?
Her outfit in lucario and the mystery of mew.

Would you have liked it if May went with Brock & Ash in the next region?
Yup, it would have been nice for Ash, Brock and May to travel together through Sinnoh along with Dawn.

Which one of May's pokemon do you think is most like her?
Probably Beautifly or Skitty? Maybe Eevee? Possibly Squirtle.. Slightly Torchic. Manaphy a bit. Hard question. :/

What is your favourite May shipping?
Contestshipping

How would you feel/react if you actually met May?
I'll be all fangirly probably and asking her all sorts of questions.

Do think May's voice has changed? If so, do you think it's better or worse?
Yup yup and I think its much better.

I will do the rest of the questions later.

Here is a drawing I did on May!
Drawing of May.jpg

Last edited:

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Hi to all of the members!
My name is Raymon, I am 19years old and from Moscow)

I want to join this club because she is my favourite character. She is so caring, cute, kind, brave, responsible, beaitiful...all of good traits are within her.
May 4ever!!!not Dawn, Misty and Iris(I hate her)
I wish she`ll return very much(as well as Ash`s Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard)
So, My attitude to May... :)

1)If May's Eevee didn't evolve into a Glaceon then what would you have wanted it to evolve into?
They looked awesome together, so I wouldn`t have evolve it at all
2)When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?
I didn`t like her attitude to pokemon and I wanted Brock and Misty back
3)Do you like May's old outfit better than her new one?
NO! Her previous outfit was much much better. She looked better in it for sure. Red is my fav colour and it combines well with black(is also one of my fav`s) and yellow.
Don`t like her new orange outfit much(she looks beaitiful in all, but...)
4)If you could choose different colours for May's clothes, what would you choose and why?
Red-Black-Yellow. The best colours.
5)Do you think May and Ash are a good couple?
No. He doesn`t care of her as a girl. He cares only about Pikachu. The same is Drew. They may seem cute together but that`s all. He is more her rival)
6)Do you like the fact that May didn't capture Johto-native Pokémon?
Why should she do it? She is not Ash. Her aim is not to catch pokemon from all regions...Moreover, May has a potential team of Blaziken, Venusuar, Blastoise, Snorlax, Glaceon and Beautifly(powerful and effective in contests)
7)Would you have rathered May choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?
No, great pick for her. Treecko is for boys and she didn`t do well with Mudkips from the very beginning
8)Would you have liked it if Max didn't follow May everywhere?
No. Because of him May showed that she is caring and responsible.
9)What is your favorite May outfit?
I think I`ve already answered it.
10)Would you have liked it if May went with Brock & Ash in the next region?
No...joke)
Of course I would have liked it...but It is sad that It hadn`t been so.
11)Which one of May's pokemon do you think is most like her?
Torchic(and evolutions), Squirtle(don`t know about Wartortle)
12)What is your favourite May shipping?
none of them.
13)How would you feel/react if you actually met May?
We are talking about the world of Pokemon, right?
I`d be very happy if I can go to this world. My feel is simple: I am a romantic, caring person, much like her. So, I would try ALL MY BEST to achieve her heart. I hope you`ll understand me.
14)Do think May's voice has changed? If so, do you think it's better or worse?
It was very sad when I heard ALL new voices. And new May voice is worse than it was...
15)Do you think May is better off with Ash And Co?
Unfortunately, we don`t see her outside of the Co.
But I wish I could start my own series with Max in main role. He would recall Ralts, choose Treecko(he always wanted it) and he`ll go across Hoenn(or other lands where May will be), earn gym badges and finally battle with Ash like Ash PROMISED(but we all know what happenned to Primeape and Pidgeot). If I only had required facilities to start it...and money...I`ll return old voices(Pay enough money for it) and make plot very interesting...
16)Who is your favourite rival of May's?
Dawn)I would like to see them battling each other again.
17)Which of May's Pokemon is your favourite?
Was Squirtle. Now Blaziken I think
17)Do you think May should have her own show?
WOW! I answer in order, so I didn`t see this question, but I`ve already answered it in the 15th. What a nice coincidence
18)If you could have May catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why?
Manaphy)They should be together...Good question
19)If you had to take away one of May's Pokemon, which would you choose?
No one. They are her Pokemon)
20)Do you think May wil be mentioned in the last episode of Pokemon?
Sure. But I hope She will return before this episode. I feel that the show has much more to do...Ash returning to his old pokes, challenging regions elite 4`s and champions...meeting old friends and other stuff...
21)Who do you think May has a crush on?
Maybe Drew...maybe.
22)Who wanted more episodes with May in her bikini?
I love her for her traits of character, not only for appearance. So, It doesn`t matter)
23)If May were to have a Bug Type Pokemon (other than her Beautifly), what would it be?
Butterfree
24)If May were to have a Flying Type Pokemon (other than her Beautifly), what would it be?
Butterfree
25)What do you think will happen when May returns to visit Ash and his friends?
I think Ash would travel with her again. And Max would return as well.
26)What is your least favorite pokemon that May had?
I don`t like Skitty and the fact that Bulbasaur evolved.
27)Would you rather have May win the Johto Grand Festival and never been seen in person again, yet we see her like an announcer or have her return with Ash and have not won the Johto Grand Festival?
Win the festival AND return to Ash. From this to I`ll choose the second.
28)If May visits Ash and friends again, where do you think they will be?
I hope in Kanto, cause it is my favourite region...also it will be great in Hoenn...But I hope Ash will meet her no matter where.
29)Have you had any dreams with May in them and were they Pokemon-related or not?
Pokemon and love-related
30)How would you feel/react if you actually met May?
I have answered.
31)If you were to rewrite Hoenn, what would you amend May's team to be?
Her team is really well-made
32)In RSE if you played as a girl why did you choose May as your main character? And did you name her something different?
------
33)In RSE if you played as a guy how did you react every time you encountered May during your journey?
I was very happy to see her every time, unfortunately...
34)In RSE would you have liked it if May battled you more then 4 times? If so, how many more times, and where would she be located?
...I battled her only 4 times, but I wanted to battle her at least 6 times

I hope I told my attitude to May...and it is really sad, that I can`t run my own show

P.S. I may help yhyiannis and others with running the club if you need and want to)

Last edited:
Aha, took a notice this club was bumped once. Unfortunately it's also inactive too so I'll have to close this for real. yhyiannis is almost inactive for a month but anyone is free to re-create the club as long as it looks nice. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.