• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Haha I'm not annoyed, I love it when someone posts in this club! It makes me happy every time it happens :D I love your topics too!

Just one thing though -beautifly-, try to answer the topics with more detail.

What is your favorite May outfit?
Well I love the old clothes she used to wear! The colours really fit her and it was more "May" then the new ones.

Would you have liked it if May went with Brock & Ash in the next region?
HELL YEAH! I also hated it when she left. If they would start travelling together again I'd LOVE it :D

Which one of May's pokemon do you think is most like her
I'd say her Eevee or her Torchic. Both cute and nice but they can be fierce when they want!

Favourite May shipping?
My favourites are Advanceshipping and Contestshipping, I just love them :D

-beautifly-

Just one thing though -beautifly-, try to answer the topics with more detail
Sorry! I'll do that next time!
Anyway here are some more May pics that I really like :)
042.jpg
039.jpg
AngryMay.jpg

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
No worries!

Aww I love the pictures. Especially the one where she's sticking her tongue out, it's so cute hahaha.

How is everyone anyway?

Doing great here Yani (if i may call you that)

orginal of course! i cant imagine may in any other outfit, just other colors (for some reason i think her red outfit would look cool in yellow :D)

totally! we need more may! i doubt they would ever bring her back into the show for a season or two though, but i hope there are more guest appearances from her!

maybe her skitty:happyness, playfulness, positivity,
or her torchic:her fiery ambition to stick ta' it and finish it.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Doing great here Yani (if i may call you that)

orginal of course! i cant imagine may in any other outfit, just other colors (for some reason i think her red outfit would look cool in yellow :D)

totally! we need more may! i doubt they would ever bring her back into the show for a season or two though, but i hope there are more guest appearances from her!

maybe her skitty:happyness, playfulness, positivity,
or her torchic:her fiery ambition to stick ta' it and finish it.

Good to know that you're great :) Yeah call me Yani! It's my nickname.

Yellow might go alright with her... but I still think black is the best for her :p

Yeah I hope there are more guest appearances from her as well. I have yet to see her first guest appearance!

By the way I'm really glad that you've used the banner I made and credited it to me :D Just if I can ask you to change it so that my name is yhyiannis and not Yhyiannis? Thanks :D

Bumperz.

Man its really a raw deal this place is getting so inactive again.

Well i got a topic just incase anyone still checks here:

How would you Feel/React if you actually met May?
I would be Ecstatic! but at the same time very shy and nervous. i would get a autograph and a picture maybe, then fast-walk away with a hasty bye. (I'm naturally very shy, and with my fave pokemon girl? yeah right.)

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Ugh I know man :( I want it to be active but no one seems to want to post... I've tried everything to get people to post such as asking what they'd like for the club or how I'm doing as the owner and blabla but no one seems to care...

I've be like OH MY GOD!!! I'd get an autograph and a picture and stuff. That would be a VERY happy day for me, even though it's never going to happen hahaha.

-beautifly-

yeah its getting kind of inactive here :(
I'd probaly freak out, get an autograph, and then I'd ask her a few questions about how it is being a coordinatinor & I would ask her how it is traveling in the Johto.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Well it's easy to fix, just keep posting whenever posts! Just- no spam! Haha.
Maybe most members are inactive because of school starting up? That's what's happening with me at least...

i think it'd be kind of weird to meet a cartoon character irl...but i'd be so grateful to meet someone like her! maybe she could give me coordinating tips...if i asked her. i'd probably befrend her right away. x]

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
i think it'd be kind of weird to meet a cartoon character irl...but i'd be so grateful to meet someone like her! maybe she could give me coordinating tips...if i asked her. i'd probably befrend her right away. x]

Yeah this is something that I've been wondering, would she be a cartoon character when we meet her? Or would we be cartoon characters as well. Or would she just be a real life human. I just answered... from an all around point of view haha.

Yeah this is something that I've been wondering, would she be a cartoon character when we meet her? Or would we be cartoon characters as well. Or would she just be a real life human. I just answered... from an all around point of view haha.

real life human, seems more realistic. but i guess you can describe things from both perspectives [cartoon and real life] and i also noticed i have not been added to the members list?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Ah okay, Oh you haven't?! Oh my god I'm so sorry, what with school starting and all the Serebii lag I totally forgot! I'll add you right now! Sorry mate.

Hazel_Nut

Phew...I finally found you I thought the club was closed for good!!!! I still totally LOVE May for all the reasons I did before!!!!! Hold on...I'll just paste it...
Stage On!

I want to join because:

1. I LOVE May! I dressed up as her on Halloween 2006! Oh, and when I finally caught her on film I jumped around for practically 10 mins.

2. I have been waiting to have a chance to prove myself May's no.1 fan!

3. I've been currently writing stories about her...and I have ever since I found out about her!

Reasons why I love May:

1. ORIGINAL REASON: She has Torchic!

2. She's really cute! :3

3. She's innocent to everybody! (Except Max!)

So can I join? PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE?!?!

There ya go! Plus now I just relized she's so lucky to have such a good friend (Dawn) and LUCKY enough to have Max!!!!! Being an only child sux!!!!!
So please re accept me so I can celebrate my loving May Anniversary with you this October!!!!!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Phew...I finally found you I thought the club was closed for good!!!! I still totally LOVE May for all the reasons I did before!!!!! Hold on...I'll just paste it...
Stage On!

I want to join because:

1. I LOVE May! I dressed up as her on Halloween 2006! Oh, and when I finally caught her on film I jumped around for practically 10 mins.

2. I have been waiting to have a chance to prove myself May's no.1 fan!

3. I've been currently writing stories about her...and I have ever since I found out about her!

Reasons why I love May:

1. ORIGINAL REASON: She has Torchic!

2. She's really cute! :3

3. She's innocent to everybody! (Except Max!)

So can I join? PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE?!?!

There ya go! Plus now I just relized she's so lucky to have such a good friend (Dawn) and LUCKY enough to have Max!!!!! Being an only child sux!!!!!
So please re accept me so I can celebrate my loving May Anniversary with you this October!!!!!

Haha! Alright I'm reading.

No way! That is awesome! I'm guessing you're a girl then. I can't do that as I'm a guy and that would be pretty weird to dress up as her :p

Ooh you write stories about her? I'd love to read some! Well actually that depends, if they're shipping then definitely :D

Course you can join! I'm so glad you're joining. I thought this club would die. No one is posting :(

So welcome Hazel_Nut! I'll add you to the front page now.

Hazel_Nut

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And of course, duh, I'm a girl because it would be totally gay if a boy dresses as a girl.....

What is your favourite May outfit?
The gown she wore in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!!! I'm trying to get my friend to lend me her DVD!!!

Of course!!! I'm totally worried about Pearl and Diamond actually, since May's gone.......OMG I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Which one of May's pokemon do you think is most like her?
That's a hard one, but I agree with ShacarterzOr!

Favourite May shipping?
LOLZ Everything!!!! If you see V3.....That was when I was introduced to shipping!!! Now, my top fave is Contestshpping!!! #2 is Sapphirepearlshipping!!! Then Advanceshipping!!

OMG only 2 words: Totally FAINT

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And of course, duh, I'm a girl because it would be totally gay if a boy dresses as a girl.....

What is your favourite May outfit?
The gown she wore in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!!! I'm trying to get my friend to lend me her DVD!!!

Of course!!! I'm totally worried about Pearl and Diamond actually, since May's gone.......OMG I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Which one of May's pokemon do you think is most like her?
That's a hard one, but I agree with ShacarterzOr!

Favourite May shipping?
LOLZ Everything!!!! If you see V3.....That was when I was introduced to shipping!!! Now, my top fave is Contestshpping!!! #2 is Sapphirepearlshipping!!! Then Advanceshipping!!

OMG only 2 words: Totally FAINT

Haha yeah it would be. It's cool that you dressed up as her.

Oh I see you also like different May shippings. You're just like me. Do your fics have May shippings?

Undead_soul

What's the matter?
May i join? I LOVE MAY? why? I think she is hot and a very nice person. (I don't believe i said May was hot. -_-)

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?
Well i think she looked much better than Misty and is much nicer than her. i was like, she is so cute and i love what she i wearing.

So anyway may i join and is this tread still active?. just a question btw.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
May i join? I LOVE MAY? why? I think she is hot and a very nice person. (I don't believe i said May was hot. -_-)

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?
Well i think she looked much better than Misty and is much nicer than her. i was like, she is so cute and i love what she i wearing.

So anyway may i join and is this tread still active?. just a question btw.

Sure you can join!

Yes this thread is still active, it's just that many of the members are being inactive... I think it's because of school starting.

Could I please join the club?

I think May is awesome.

I'll donate banners and other stuff like that if you want me to.

Check out my May website http://MayHarukaChan.piczo.com

Course you can join!

I'll check out that link right after I post this and add you two to the front page. Welcome both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.