• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me join *does happy dance*

What is your favourite May outfit?
Well I really like her contest outfit and her Emerald Outfit.

Would you have liked it if May went with Brock & Ash in the next region?
Probably because I like May way better than Dawn, although I would still want Paul and Dawn *starts thinking of Ikarishipping XD*

Favourite May shipping?
ADVANCESHIPPING AND SAPPHIREPEARLSHIPPING!

How would you Feel/React if you actually met May?
At first I would think I was dreaming because Pokemon isn't real. Then once I realized I wasn't I would call my friends over and we would all go to the mall or something.

Also I made this awhile ago

2902052681_3d2ddcaee6_o.jpg

Last edited:

Undead_soul

What's the matter?
Thanks for letting me join. And here in Australia im in the frist week of the school holidays. ^_^

Her emerald one. i think she looks more cuter. ^_^

Yes please. I'm sick of seeing new girls. bring back May! (and if they do more advanceshipping hints. xD)

Favourite May shipping?
ADVANCESHIPPING BABY!

I would faint over heels. nah just joking. i would try and become friends with her.

And MKPokemonMaster nice banner. i love the princess theme. ^_^

And look at this picture Slivermoon602 drew on DeviantART

[IMGSIZE=500]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/BlazingMay.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

Haha yeah it would be. It's cool that you dressed up as her.

Oh I see you also like different May shippings. You're just like me. Do your fics have May shippings?

I don't write fanfics.
I wish I could, but you don't really expect a ten-year-old to write an awesome fic, would ya?
I am afraid to be BANNED!!!!!
Better safe than sorry....
I've been addicted to drawing May recently, but since I'm ten, I can't join photobucket and I can't post them in the club!!!!
Bummer!!!!

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥
can i join please?
the reason i like may because i like her personality.
i also like her pokemons especially skitty!
she is a good trainer and coordinator.
may is awesome!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Thanks for letting me join *does happy dance*

Well I really like her contest outfit and her Emerald Outfit.

Probably because I like May way better than Dawn, although I would still want Paul and Dawn *starts thinking of Ikarishipping XD*

Favourite May shipping?
ADVANCESHIPPING AND SAPPHIREPEARLSHIPPING!

At first I would think I was dreaming because Pokemon isn't real. Then once I realized I wasn't I would call my friends over and we would all go to the mall or something.

Also I made this awhile ago

2902052681_3d2ddcaee6_o.jpg

No problem... It's just too bad you've been banned :S
I'll add that to the front page I guess haha. It's pretty good!

Thanks for letting me join. And here in Australia im in the frist week of the school holidays. ^_^

Her emerald one. i think she looks more cuter. ^_^

Yes please. I'm sick of seeing new girls. bring back May! (and if they do more advanceshipping hints. xD)

Favourite May shipping?
ADVANCESHIPPING BABY!

I would faint over heels. nah just joking. i would try and become friends with her.

And MKPokemonMaster nice banner. i love the princess theme. ^_^

And look at this picture Slivermoon602 drew on DeviantART[/IMGSIZE]

No problem :) I'm just starting school holidays too!
I agree with bringing May back!
Ooh that picture is a little different from the usual ones I've seen of May.

I don't write fanfics.
I wish I could, but you don't really expect a ten-year-old to write an awesome fic, would ya?
I am afraid to be BANNED!!!!!
Better safe than sorry....
I've been addicted to drawing May recently, but since I'm ten, I can't join photobucket and I can't post them in the club!!!!
Bummer!!!!

Haha I guess not, it's up to you!
Well I'd love to see some pictures later then :D

can i join please?
the reason i like may because i like her personality.
i also like her pokemons especially skitty!
she is a good trainer and coordinator.
may is awesome!

Course you can join! :)
Welcome to the club!
I'll add you to the front page now.

Hi guys! im pretty sure that you can join. i bet yhyiannis won't mind if i welcome you guys first. ^_^

Welcome and have a great time. ^^

Course I don't mind. :)

I'm so glad this club is starting to become active again :D

Undead_soul

What's the matter?
yhyiannis said:
No problem I'm just starting school holidays too!

Bad thing is that that I'm in the last week of the holidays. what a bummer.

yhyiannis said:
I'm so glad this club is starting to become active again

That's great to hear. ^_^ more people to talk to and have fun.

Hey guys. look what i found. this is the picture from the new DP opening. i just love how May smiles. soooo cute!

[IMGSIZE=500]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/anime%20pokemon%20pictures/Mayisbackbaby.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

i love this so much. hate to say this but im in love with May and her smiles. it always get me. ^_^

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

LOLZ you'll have to wait three years!!!
Look at my new sig!
MayMayMayMayMay!!!
I might not be online on that date coz I'll be celebrating in our school fair!
And welcome, Shana_miku!!!

-beautifly-

Hey guys. look what i found. this is the picture from the new DP opening. i just love how May smiles. soooo cute!

[IMGSIZE=500]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/anime%20pokemon%20pictures/Mayisbackbaby.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

i love this so much. hate to say this but im in love with May and her smiles. it always get me. ^_^

i love her smile to!
she looks so cute! :)
& could you tell me where i could find the new opening?

I've been watching the newe episodes where May comes back in America
and i noticed her voice sounds alot different in my opinion
so heres a new topic

Do think May's voice has changed? If so, do you think it's better or worse?

I think it has & I love May but I think her voice is worse =/

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
May I Join?
The Reason I love May is because she is so unqiue and beauitful. In the Wallace Cup we saw that she can take care of herself. She is my favourite character, Thats why I wrote a Fic on her because she is the greatest. May is one of a kind and She should have never been replace at all. I do wish they have her own show with just her. I Also love May because she loves Shopping and Food which makes her seem more real.

Sorry for not posting in a long time. I'll try to catch up.

Her original Ruby/Sapphire outfit. It was the first that made an impression on me, and I still think it's quite cute and not overly revealing in relativity.

I'd rather not have Brock, but it would be nice if May did travel in the next region. But I can see her more realistically becoming a new rival.

Ooh, by what circumstances? If she had the exact same proportions (eyes, for example) she does in the anime, but 3-D, I'd first think that I was seeing a holographic image. Then I would probably remark, "What big eyes you have!" It would be very bizarre, especially when you factor in the fact that Pokemon would exist in the real world.

But if I met May and she was more "realistic", but with the same fundamental persona, I'd at least try to be friendly towards her. I'm pretty awful at social communication.

~Shirona~

Hey, people. I would like to join this club.

May has been my favourite Pokemon girl ever since I saw her in the anime. Misty just wasn't as cool, and while I like Dawn, May is still the best. And we both started with Torchic, XD.

And now I'll answer some of the questions I see on the page:

I guess I still like her original Advanced Series outfit.

That would have been excellent! I wish that had actually happened. ;_;

Favourite May shipping?
I'm not sure of the actual name for the shipping, but MayxDrew. They'd just seem cute together. ^^

We'd become instant friends I'd think. Then we could go shopping or something.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea

Aww that sucks.
Yeah exactly :D
Oooh awesome find!
Her smile is cute I agree!

LOLZ you'll have to wait three years!!!
Look at my new sig!
MayMayMayMayMay!!!
I might not be online on that date coz I'll be celebrating in our school fair!
And welcome, Shana_miku!!!

I LOVE the sig! Would it be fine with you if I put it in our Fan Art?

really? time does fly so fast. two years. wow.

anyway nice banner. we should celebrate when the time comes.
Yeah time does fly fast!
We should :D We could get a banner or something created especially for it!

I've been watching the newe episodes where May comes back in America
and i noticed her voice sounds alot different in my opinion
so heres a new topic

Ah nice, I haven't watched episodes since I got back to school.
Nice topic! I'll answer it at the end of my post.

May I Join?
The Reason I love May is because she is so unqiue and beauitful. In the Wallace Cup we saw that she can take care of herself. She is my favourite character, Thats why I wrote a Fic on her because she is the greatest. May is one of a kind and She should have never been replace at all. I do wish they have her own show with just her. I Also love May because she loves Shopping and Food which makes her seem more real.

Course you can join! :D

I love your reasons for liking her. I'll definitely read that fic of yours later too!

Sorry for not posting in a long time. I'll try to catch up.

It's no problem! As long as you're posting :D How've you been?

Hey, people. I would like to join this club.

May has been my favourite Pokemon girl ever since I saw her in the anime. Misty just wasn't as cool, and while I like Dawn, May is still the best. And we both started with Torchic, XD.

And now I'll answer some of the questions I see on the page:

Favourite May shipping?
I'm not sure of the actual name for the shipping, but MayxDrew. They'd just seem cute together. ^^

Welcome to the club then! :D
She's awesome I agree!

It's ContestShipping I think isn't it? Wow I have been away from the forums too long now haha.

I'll add both you new members to the front page. Glad to have you!

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Thank You For Letting Me Join. And Hey Thanks For Reading My Fic Later On.
What Do You Think Is The Best May Shipping?
Mine Is Ethier Contest Shipping Or Advance Shipping, But I Would Have To Say Contest Over Advance Since I Like Ash with Dawn.

New* Is May Better Of With Ash And Co?
Hmm Well I think she has learn to grow by herself in Johto. Well Of what I know of her in my fic. She has grown and trained her Pokemon to high levels. But I think if she started with out Ash's Help It Might Have tooken her longer to go on her own.

New*Favourite May Rival?
I love all May's Rivals, I love when she beats them the most. I Think I Do Like The Harley Vs May Episodes The Most in Hoeen, But In Kanto nothing Beats The 2 May Vs Drew Battles.

New* I think Favourite May's Pokemon
Personaly I love them all. But If I had to pick just one, I would have to say Munchlax, Squirtle (When it did not evolve) Eevee/Glaceon and Blazkien since they showed the most personalty IMO. But I love all her Pokemon. Munclax was one of my favouritles since it made May have to work and stuff to give him food.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Thank You For Letting Me Join. And Hey Thanks For Reading My Fic Later On.

New* Is May Better Of With Ash And Co?
Hmm Well I think she has learn to grow by herself in Johto. Well Of what I know of her in my fic. She has grown and trained her Pokemon to high levels. But I think if she started with out Ash's Help It Might Have tooken her longer to go on her own.

New*Favourite May Rival?
I love all May's Rivals, I love when she beats them the most. I Think I Do Like The Harley Vs May Episodes The Most in Hoeen, But In Kanto nothing Beats The 2 May Vs Drew Battles.

New* I think Favourite May's Pokemon
Personaly I love them all. But If I had to pick just one, I would have to say Munchlax, Squirtle (When it did not evolve) Eevee/Glaceon and Blazkien since they showed the most personalty IMO. But I love all her Pokemon. Munclax was one of my favouritles since it made May have to work and stuff to give him food.

No worries :)

Nice new topics.

Yeah it has changed. To me, it got worse. I almost stopped watching the episodes because of it. I loved her first voice.

Is May Better Of With Ash And Co?

Yeah she is, I would have rathered her to stay with them.

Favourite May Rival?
I honestly don't know what to say for this topic. I don't really like Harley or Drew when they get competitive.

Favourite May's Pokemon
Eevee wins this easily! My second favourite is Torchic though.

wazzup pplz!

TOTALLY! but i doubt it would ever happen because the Misty and/or Dawn fans would be ticked, And the producers of the pokemon Anime would get angry letters..............every........day. (don't mean to be pessimistic :) )

Favourite May Rival?

Harley, hes just.......Funny. and Drew.........N.O

Favourite May's Pokemon

Torchic.

And i would just like to say "Hi" to everyone :D

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I say Hi Back. May Really Does Rock. When she was gone I was all sad then I started to like Dawn the May came Back and BAM I Loved May again. I love her smile it's unbearable I'm so happy she was in the opening

Umm for me I love her voice ethier way. Both ways are amazing good IMO I do like the frist one better but oh well. I new voice won me over with that cry that she did for may after she lost the festival. It made me start to cry to.

The Emerald One, It makes her look so much prettier and cuter. I love the orange on it.

I would love it. But I would love it if It was May, Brock, Dawn, and Ash for the next region to have that 4 people feel like we did in Advance Gen. Anyways I would be so happy.

I would just stare at her for a very long time. Then I would ask if she would want to hang out and hang. Then I would ask her so many questions for my fic, then we would be bffl. :)

New* Should May Have Her Own Show.
YES SHE SHOULD!!! Maybe it could be like My Fan Fic But On TV.
SO YES SHE 100000000000000000000000000000000% SHOULD. But they should still have Pokemon with Ash and the others still going

~Shirona~

Of course she is! I wish May had never left there sides....;_;

Favourite May Rival?
I'd have to go with Drew. Though yes, I don't like his attitude during the contests, but he just seems to have so much fun with May around. XD

Favourite May's Pokemon
I like her Torchic, always getting into trouble. ^^

Should May Have Her Own Show.
The same response as DanChimchar, but with some extra exclamation points. May could do very well with her own series. Though unfortunately, I can't see it happening. >>

-beautifly-

Wow. This club has gotton alot of new members.
So hi & welcome to the club! :)

Anyway I love the new topics and I just have to answer them ;)

Should May Have Her Own Show

I think she shd!l
I'd like to see how she's doing w/out Ash & Co.
I want to see how she's taking care of her pokemon
& how she's doing in contest!

Favorite May Rival?
HARLEY!!!
I can't tell you how much I love him! ;D

Favorite Of May's Pokemon?
Combusken, Torchic, & Blazikan
Torchic was her first pokemon, so it's been w/ her the longest & I think she works best with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.