• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiNk&BlAcK

Call me nikki
I like May alot, i think shes an awesome coordinator and shes so adorable and sweet to her pokemon.
Shes one of my favorite characters in the anime too

Last edited:

Astral Arrow

Thank you kindly, Nutty! I'll take a look and see if I can find 'em.

Speaking of May, I'm having someone do a commission based around May. XD

I'm really want to join to this club because may is my favorite character in pokemon
and I'm so love her and how she look
and her blaziken is pretty cool and blaziken is also my favorite pokemon
so if it possible I want to join to the club

I would LOVE to join! I've been a fan of May for a very long time. She is just so cute and funny! ^^ I even used to have a crush on her! She is still my #1 favorite anime character.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I'm back! With really bad internet haha.

Looking back to the first post, I realized something: I don't know how to create spoiler tags, so I guess I'll just have to make do. It's a good thing it's not an enforced rule, then, eh? :D

You have a point. If it was a coordinator club I could understand that, but if it was just a club to worship her personally.... Lol now I can't seem to get the hilarious mental picture of a mortified May out of my mind!

Can I invent my own topics? If I can, here ya go.

Do you think May should have found someone to travel with in Johto?

What region do you think May should go to once the Johto Grand Festival is over?

That's it.

Hahaha well I think I may take that rule off the first post, so yeah, lucky you! :p

Yeah exactly hahaha. That would be too much, even in Ash's mind! :p Brock would go crazy if there were enough girls in the club though :p

Of course you can! I'm really glad that you invented them too :D They've brought about a lot of activity in here! :D Thanks! I'll answer them next time I post, I just need to catch up first haha.

Just for reference:
content[/SPOILER*]
will become
content

When you take off the asterisk.
Thanks for answering this question! :)

To reply to this question, I shall take the answer I gave for an old topic:
Should May Have Her Own Show?

--> Fun Answer: There'll be two siblings who rollerblade to Prof. Elm's lab to get their starters. Along the way, they meet May, whose Blaziken accidentally burn their rollerskates into ashes (because Pikachu has a patent on the bike gag). Drew, Harley and Solidad also tag along... Harley cooks while Drew and Solidad act as the voices of reason. May also takes on the role of mentor to the two kids who lost their rollerskates. Drew's running gag would involve him wearing various disguises to evade the onslaught of fangirls, only to get his plans of escape being twarted by May, usually by accident. [Yes, I mentioned this in the old May Club thread... I'm just being creative while being utterly unoriginal...]

Lmao! That is pretty good I must admit :p Good thought put into it hahaha.

Wow I'm really pleased to see the response my topics have generated! Awesome! XD

Lol I tend to support Advanceshipping a lot but I don't knock others' beliefs if they say different. You have your opinion, and I have mine, and that's just fine with me. It's not up to us anyway, and that's a GOOD thing, because a bloody, chaotic riot would ensure between Contestshipping fans and Advanceshipping fans, the list goes on and on... :D Like I stated, I DO think May has a crush on BOTH boys, because there were plenty of hints in the anime, though who she will end up with remains to be seen (if it happens at all.) But I've talked enough about this touchy subject, so MOVING ON!

OK that's it from me. And thanks for the kind welcomes, everybody! I feel accepted.
Me too! P

Exactly how I think people should be! Have your own opinion while knowing others have their own :)

I'm glad you feel welcome! We're happy to have you here!

Alright, I'm unbanned... so, can I join now?

Anyways, yeah, May would've been better with Ash than Drew.
Yeah sure haha. I'll add you to the first post.

I like May alot, i think shes an awesome coordinator and shes so adorable and sweet to her pokemon.
Shes one of my favorite characters in the anime too

Are you asking to join? Because as much as I love random posts about why May is awesome, I don't know what you're trying to achieve by making that post :p

Speaking of May, I'm having someone do a commission based around May. XD

Ooh I like the sound of this! Post it when it's done please? :D

I'm really want to join to this club because may is my favorite character in pokemon
and I'm so love her and how she look
and her blaziken is pretty cool and blaziken is also my favorite pokemon
so if it possible I want to join to the club

I would LOVE to join! I've been a fan of May for a very long time. She is just so cute and funny! ^^ I even used to have a crush on her! She is still my #1 favorite anime character.

You're both in! Nice to have you both :D I'll add you to the first post now! (If my internet allows it :p)

Astral Arrow

I've checked the first page, and my name is now on the members list! Much thanks, Yani!

Lol I can imagine Brock's reaction! I think it's something he dreams about every night.... :p

Pretty cool, I've created two of my own topics for a club dedicated to a character in a fictional animated series... Now my life is complete! ^_^

Indeed. Someone tries to start a flame shipping war with me because they don't like my opinion, I just back out. Then again, I hate conflict of any kind -- except in fiction. XD

And the commission is a shipping or shippy pic, so if someone does want to see it when it's finished (I'm not the one drawing it, so it's really not mine -- except for the idea), just pm me and I will send you the link. Anyone want a description of what it is, just to be sure?

Aselam246

Top Coordinator
Can I join? I want to join because May is my favorite character and her pokemon are awesome and great at coordinating.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I've checked the first page, and my name is now on the members list! Much thanks, Yani!

Lol I can imagine Brock's reaction! I think it's something he dreams about every night.... :p

Pretty cool, I've created two of my own topics for a club dedicated to a character in a fictional animated series... Now my life is complete! ^_^

Indeed. Someone tries to start a flame shipping war with me because they don't like my opinion, I just back out. Then again, I hate conflict of any kind -- except in fiction. XD

And the commission is a shipping or shippy pic, so if someone does want to see it when it's finished (I'm not the one drawing it, so it's really not mine -- except for the idea), just pm me and I will send you the link. Anyone want a description of what it is, just to be sure?

My pleasure! :) Thanks to you for being active as well!

Hahaha! Other than Joy and Jenny you mean :p

You can create more over time as well! :) When it starts to become less active, just create another or something and it should bring about more activity :D

Yeah that's a good thing!

You could ask the creator if you can post it here? Well, as long as it's fine for public viewing haha. Write in a spoiler what it's about?

Can I join? I want to join because May is my favorite character and her pokemon are awesome and great at coordinating.

Yes of course you can join! :) Glad to have you hear, I'll add you to the members list. Also you look like you're new to Serebii so welcome! :D

Last edited:

Astral Arrow

No problem. I'm determined to prove myself as both a contributive forum member and an active May fan. XD

Probably. :p

OK then. How about:

Do you think May should have won the Wallace Cup? (even if I understand the reasons for it........)

I'm glad you think so. >.<

Ok well. The picture is about the following:

An AdvancedTailShipping picture, which I call for May and Gohan's ship. Nothing fancy, just Gohan crying while May hugs him, a scene for my story where Gohan remembers after having amnesia for a year what happened to his dad against Cell (for those of you non-DBZ fans, he sacrificed himself to stop Cell from blowing up the planet when Gohan could have stopped him earlier but didn't, thus he feels responsible). Hope that helps. The author's gotten May REALLY well done so far. XD
That's it.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
No problem. I'm determined to prove myself as both a contributive forum member and an active May fan. XD

Probably. :p

OK then. How about:

Do you think May should have won the Wallace Cup? (even if I understand the reasons for it........)

I'm glad you think so. >.<

Ok well. The picture is about the following:

An AdvancedTailShipping picture, which I call for May and Gohan's ship. Nothing fancy, just Gohan crying while May hugs him, a scene for my story where Gohan remembers after having amnesia for a year what happened to his dad against Cell (for those of you non-DBZ fans, he sacrificed himself to stop Cell from blowing up the planet when Gohan could have stopped him earlier but didn't, thus he feels responsible). Hope that helps. The author's gotten May REALLY well done so far. XD
That's it.

Hahaha I'm glad you feel that way! :D

It's a good topic, but slow down with them, we don't want to run out of topics too fast :p

I'll answer topics soon, just letting activity build up.

Sounds like a cool picture coming along then! I can't wait to see it!

493pkmns

secret suicune
HI I love may in the anime she's my favorite human character her pokemon are awesome and it really sucks that they made her go with drew because we never see her again except for like... the wallace cup.

Could I please join for the above reasons

PLEEEAAAASE!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Hey, as usual I have an excuse for not posting in a while :p I've been travelling around a bit so yeah. I have internet now though obviously :p

HI I love may in the anime she's my favorite human character her pokemon are awesome and it really sucks that they made her go with drew because we never see her again except for like... the wallace cup.

Could I please join for the above reasons

PLEEEAAAASE!

Hey, yes you can join :) Glad to have you here, hopefully you'll help us increase our activity :p I'll add you to the member list.

Astral Arrow

Wish I had an excuse for not posting in a while. Sorry. It's just that I got so caught up in things around the house.

Anyway, here's the completed picture. For those of you who don't know, this is a shippy pic between Gohan from DBZ and our beloved May. Just don't argue about it here, please. The artist has never drawn May before and she hopes to get better as she goes along.

Enjoy.

http://hirokada.deviantart.com/art/Commission-2-177793643

Hazel_Nut

I first drew May in second grade. XD and she was the only person I've ever cosplayed. For Halloween. IN SECOND GRADE.

Even if I'm not a DBZ fan (I tried once, I got bored...just not my style. v_v) I like your art. :3 Seriously need to contribute sometime...Haven't drawn May since forever. ^ ^U

Astral Arrow

Lol no, Nut, it's not mine, it's a friend's; I just thought up the idea, she's the one who actually DREW it. She's a really good artist. I have a lot of pictures planned for her, but the ones with May I will post here, if everybody is amiable to that. :D

ForteAnly

I thought I joined this club a while ago guess not. Anyways, can I join? Why would I like to join it's simple because May is the most awesome thing to happen to the anime and 3rd gen games. May has a lovely personality, awesome pokemon, very cute, and did I not mention awesome.

shyguy64

sorry about the double post, and yes i'm new to serebii forums, i stopped watching pokemon after the voice actors switch and soon lost interest in the games as well. but this summer my brother got me back into it and i started all the way from the begining of pokemon and play the games again. so i'm not new to pokemon, just new to the forums

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Wish I had an excuse for not posting in a while. Sorry. It's just that I got so caught up in things around the house.

Anyway, here's the completed picture. For those of you who don't know, this is a shippy pic between Gohan from DBZ and our beloved May. Just don't argue about it here, please. The artist has never drawn May before and she hopes to get better as she goes along.

Enjoy.

http://hirokada.deviantart.com/art/Commission-2-177793643

Haha well I do, university :p Just started. Don't worry about it though.

The picture's not too bad! I don't even like DBZ but it's still a good picture.

I first drew May in second grade. XD and she was the only person I've ever cosplayed. For Halloween. IN SECOND GRADE.

Even if I'm not a DBZ fan (I tried once, I got bored...just not my style. v_v) I like your art. :3 Seriously need to contribute sometime...Haven't drawn May since forever. ^ ^U
Woah nice hahaha. I cosplayed Ash before :p I've got pictures actually!

Contributions would be nice :D

Lol no, Nut, it's not mine, it's a friend's; I just thought up the idea, she's the one who actually DREW it. She's a really good artist. I have a lot of pictures planned for her, but the ones with May I will post here, if everybody is amiable to that. :D

If you want to post them, just post the link to them or just put the pictures in a spoiler :) I do want to see the pictures though!

can i join? may is my faveorite character in all of pokemon because she is awsome, especially in movie 9
Yes you can join, but I'm going to ask you to try to fix up your grammar and such a little please :) Capital letters and full stops are a good start. Welcome! :)

I thought I joined this club a while ago guess not. Anyways, can I join? Why would I like to join it's simple because May is the most awesome thing to happen to the anime and 3rd gen games. May has a lovely personality, awesome pokemon, very cute, and did I not mention awesome.

It seems not, so of course you can join :D Especially from your reasons, glad to have you here!

EDIT: I am thinking of cleaning up the member list as there are many people who just join and disappear. I will see when the last post made by specific users were and if they were of a considerable amount of time ago, then they will be removed from the list. I will add them to a new "Removed Members" list so that if they do come back I know who they are and if they want to join again, I will have a think of their reasons for not posting in ages. I just thought of this idea as so many people join and then never post so I would like to keep this club active :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.