• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel_Nut

@Arrow: Ahh. XD I like her art style, then. :p

@Yani: Really now? XD
And yeah, I agree you should clean up the list...:p
Was the post too short? I've been craving for activity up here for a while now. XD

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
@Arrow: Ahh. XD I like her art style, then. :p

@Yani: Really now? XD
And yeah, I agree you should clean up the list...:p
Was the post too short? I've been craving for activity up here for a while now. XD

Haha well I'll do the list when it gets to the weekend. Just started university so I'm a bit busy again haha. Your post was fine :) Yeah I'm craving some activity here too. The only problem is that people keep joining then disappearing haha.

I swear there were some topics that I was going to answer... :p

493pkmns

secret suicune
sorry I haven't been very active... at all... -_-' ayways here is a topic

What may shipping do you most approve of? Me it's advanceshipping

shyguy64

What may shipping do you most approve of?
Definitely advanced shipping. It's by far the best, but I doubt it'll happen.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Hey There! I'm a big fan of May/Haruka.
Could I join this thread? Please?

If May's Eevee didn't evolve into a Glaceon then what would you have wanted it to evolve into?

Definitely Espeon!
Espeon has always been my favorite one of the eeveeolutions. It's just so cute and I just love Espeon so much and Espeon seems to her style of Pokemon, if you know what I mean and yes, I'm still so angry that her Eevee evolved into Glaceon. Aside from Lumineon, Espeon is my favorite Pokemon.
So yeah, for this one, I'm definietly going with Espeon. It would have been nice to see either Umbreon or Leafeon too but I'm going with Espeon with this one.

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?

At first, I didn't really like her all that much.
Well for starters, I loved Misty and I didn't want to see her go. I hated May cause she was the Misty replacement.
But when she first debuted in the anime, I just immediately loved her. She was a very interesting character and I miss her so much D:

Hazel_Nut

What May shipping do you most approve of?
Contestshipping, which I seem to be alone on in this one.
Reasons?
+HATELOVE FTW
+Have you seen the proof of it? I wonder what May would've said if Ash hadn't stuffed that ice cream in her face with the worst timing.
+I like Christmas. Well, yeah, red and green.
+I dislike Ash, hate to break it to you.
+I'm for Pokeshipping.
+They're soooo cute together~
+They seem like the kind of pairing in comedy-romance anime (which I love). And the anime I'm watching right now has characters somewhat like May and Drew. But you might not know it, coz, I say again, I'm one of the only girls in here.
+"Syukara" sounds cute. I once wrote a fic where May got a Swablu egg which Drew gave her and they named it Syukara. Did I mention Drew fell off the roof of a gym in this fic?
+Like above, Contestshipping fics are really fun to write.

CoordinatingMaster

Contestshipper <3

I love Contestshipping! It's my favorite shipping and it's so cute how he threw roses at May and said it was for her Beautifly. I also think some people think May and Drew belong together too like Harley, Caroline, and Brianna. He'd always tease her but he also cares for her like when he saved her from Team Rocket or when he tried to warn her about Harley.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator

Contestshipping all the way.
I've been a fan of Contestshipping since Drew first aired in Now That's Flower Power. Drew gave May red roses, which really made me love this shipping ever more then I did before. Plus, Drew always used to tease her and stuff but he'd still save her if she needed help. I just really found that cute. Plus, they just go great together and I think they're so meant to be together too. Plus, being a Pearlshipper is another reason why too.
So yeah, for this one, it's Contestshipping all the way.

Astral Arrow

Advanceshipping definitely! I loved Ash and May's mentor/student relationship and they just look so good together. Advanceshipping all the way!

I've got a new topic:

What was your favorite episode with May in it?

Hazel_Nut

@CoordinatingMaster and SkyHigh: Yay, there a people with me in this! :D

I have only a top three that I can remember right now.
In third, we have the first episode she ever starred in. So cute, with the Duskull incident and all. :3

Second, The one with a Shuppet in it. Yes I suck at remembering episode names. The one with Max and the falling cabinet And May about to take the blow for him and Team Rocket stealing Torchic? I love siblings caring for each other. :D Maybe cuz I'm an only child...

And in first place, the episode I was crazy over for a looooonng time when I discovered it, also sort of related to the previous topic. Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut! The fact that I memorized the title already shows how much I love it. It was so...Contestshippy. :p And I have to admit, I couldn't stop laughing when DREW was the one to fall unconscious after going down the waterfall, not May. XD And it's usually the guys who save the girls. Now, whenever I eat something with an...aftertaste, I relate it to this episode. XD

CoordinatingMaster

Contestshipper <3

Well I have many favorites but I love the Kanto and Hoenn Grand Festival episodes. It shows that she can be really strong as a coordinator and how great she has done to come this far. Another episode I love is the Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing. In that episode she was really sad about losing to Solidad in the Grand Festival and Drew came to help her. It makes it look that even though Drew and Harley are her rivals they care about her. :)

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Ahhhhh not much posting. Well, there was but I left you all hanging. Sorry about that :( Just got to university and lots of work. BUT I WILL STAY STRONG! :D Come on let's get this club active again. I'm liking the topics, and I'm liking that people are joining AND posting! :O

~SkyHigh~, of course you can join :) Good to have you here!

I liked that topic about any other Eeveelution that May could have had. Espeon would have been cool because it really seems to fit her, and Leafeon is awesome too haha.

CoordinatingMaster

Contestshipper <3
Ahhhhh not much posting. Well, there was but I left you all hanging. Sorry about that :( Just got to university and lots of work. BUT I WILL STAY STRONG! :D Come on let's get this club active again. I'm liking the topics, and I'm liking that people are joining AND posting! :O

Don't worry school is keeping me really busy too and I can't do much of anything anymore because of it. I'm going to try to be more active over here though. =)

I haven't answered this topic so I'll do it now.

If May's Eevee didn't evolve into a Glaceon then what would you have wanted it to evolve into?

Espeon does look like a kind of Pokemon she would have. She doesn't have a physic Pokemon yet so that would be good for her. I think an Umbreon would also be good for her and that is my second favorite Eeveelution next to Glaceon.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
~SkyHigh~, of course you can join :) Good to have you here!

Thank you. It's nice to be here.
TBH, I like May as much as I like Misty.

There's like so many.
But I think my all time favorite episode with May is The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing. That episode is so Contestshippy, if you ask me and everyone dhould know by now, I'm a huge Contestshipper. That episode proved that Drew really does care about May.

Hazel_Nut

Hey, guys! :D Today is our school fair, meaning it's my May Fandom Anniversary! Four (?) years ago, I dressed up as May for Halloween, the earliest time I remembered doing something in May fandom...Soo, I celebrate every year. Even if that Halloween was especially inconvenient, for the fact that my bandanna kept slipping off (too big for me at that time), and I was carrying a lot of stuff. A Pikachu plushie, a fake Pokeball, a Torchic top, and my bag, since I just didn't have a belt bag. :p

Anyway, I drew this in commemoration. First REALLY digital May fanart~
No, I didn't design the outfit, I copied it off Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!, one of my fave shojo anime/manga. :3
Warning: A little big.
178123722.jpg
Also my first time downloading Photoshop brushes off the Internet. :D Was I supposed to put the credits? :/

CoordinatingMaster

Contestshipper <3
Hey, guys! :D Today is our school fair, meaning it's my May Fandom Anniversary! Four (?) years ago, I dressed up as May for Halloween, the earliest time I remembered doing something in May fandom...Soo, I celebrate every year. Even if that Halloween was especially inconvenient, for the fact that my bandanna kept slipping off (too big for me at that time), and I was carrying a lot of stuff. A Pikachu plushie, a fake Pokeball, a Torchic top, and my bag, since I just didn't have a belt bag. :p

Awesome because this Holloween I think I'm going to be May too but I may not have all the things to be her. There may be some stuff missing so I could just be her next year and I'm still not too young to go trick-or-treating. ;)

Celest M.

Celestial Mistress~
Hello everyone! I'm a big fan of May as well, so I hope you don't mind if I join. :) She's my absolute favorite character of the entire series.

To answer a few topics:

I've always liked Advanceshipping, but I wouldn't mind if Contestshipping became canon either. ^^ Also, Hoennchampionshipping is the shizz. :D

I quite liked the episode where May and Drew got trapped on that island with all of the Wynaut...but I think my favorite is the episode where May and Ash are arguing all day and that creepy couple (Andy and...can't remember the other one) come out of nowhere and keep hinting that Ash and May are a couple...awesome Advanceshipping episode. <3

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
And he's back! Lots of work in uni... Wow haha. Keeping on top of it all though! Here I am :D

Don't worry school is keeping me really busy too and I can't do much of anything anymore because of it. I'm going to try to be more active over here though. =)
Yeah I know what you mean ugh :/

Thank you. It's nice to be here.
TBH, I like May as much as I like Misty.

There's like so many.
But I think my all time favorite episode with May is The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing. That episode is so Contestshippy, if you ask me and everyone dhould know by now, I'm a huge Contestshipper. That episode proved that Drew really does care about May.
Yeah Misty's a favourite character of mine too, who says that we can't have more than one favourite character! :)

Contestshipper ahoy! :p

Anyway, I drew this in commemoration. First REALLY digital May fanart~
No, I didn't design the outfit, I copied it off Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!, one of my fave shojo anime/manga. :3
Warning: A little big.
178123722.jpg
Also my first time downloading Photoshop brushes off the Internet. :D Was I supposed to put the credits? :/
Wooahhh that's awesome! Haha the belt bag would have done it for you wouldn't it? :p

I can't see the picture, it says page not available :S

Awesome because this Holloween I think I'm going to be May too but I may not have all the things to be her. There may be some stuff missing so I could just be her next year and I'm still not too young to go trick-or-treating. ;)
Haha I went as Ash last halloween, I have pictures actually :p I think I did pretty well as him!

Hello everyone! I'm a big fan of May as well, so I hope you don't mind if I join. :) She's my absolute favorite character of the entire series.

To answer a few topics:

I've always liked Advanceshipping, but I wouldn't mind if Contestshipping became canon either. ^^ Also, Hoennchampionshipping is the shizz. :D

I quite liked the episode where May and Drew got trapped on that island with all of the Wynaut...but I think my favorite is the episode where May and Ash are arguing all day and that creepy couple (Andy and...can't remember the other one) come out of nowhere and keep hinting that Ash and May are a couple...awesome Advanceshipping episode. <3

We're glad to have you here :D

Ah so you're like me in your thoughts of Advanceshipping and Contestshipping!

Hahaha of course you'd like that episode :p

Last edited:

Hazel_Nut

Yeah, probably would. :p

Can't see it? I can't either. It worked last time, though....I'll just hand over the direct link: http://twitpic.com/2y1t56

Status
Not open for further replies.