• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel_Nut

Probably not. Joining NaNoWriMo, after all. And for that question in the PMs, my answer is that it's going fine. I'm joining the Young Writers' Project since I'm too young for the main site and I don't think I can write 2,600 words a day. 'Sides, I started late. Which is why I set my goal to a low 10,000.

...I wish they'd make more anime with May in it. Maybe I'd watch again. :p Maybe someone in this club's writing a fanfic we could read?

Astral Arrow

I apologize, everybody, for my long absence. My computer crashed and burned in a big ball of fire and I've spent the past few months trying to get to a library to tell you all. My friend finally let me borrow his computer. So, it might be a while before I come back as I don't have enough money for a computer.

EDIT

Ok here are a few more May-related topics. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Where do you think May should travel for her journey next?
I think Sinnoh would be best, as there are no contests in Isshu and she's done all the others.

What other types of clothes do you envision May wearing?
This may (lol pun) sound weird, but I always thought May would look good in a maid's outfit. You know, like on Tank for the Memories. Don't ask me why, I know I'm totally loopy...

Do you think May would look better in a dress or in her normal outfit?
Dress, definitely.

Do you think May should have won the Wallace Cup?
Even though I totally saw a mile away that Dawn HAD to win the WC to get her confidence back, I was still royally disappointed and wished for once MAY would win something.

Hazel, I am writing a fanfic just like that! Gohan from DBZ ends up with May in the Pokemon world. It's a side series to the main one. It might be a while before it comes out, though.

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Probably not. Joining NaNoWriMo, after all. And for that question in the PMs, my answer is that it's going fine. I'm joining the Young Writers' Project since I'm too young for the main site and I don't think I can write 2,600 words a day. 'Sides, I started late. Which is why I set my goal to a low 10,000.

...I wish they'd make more anime with May in it. Maybe I'd watch again. :p Maybe someone in this club's writing a fanfic we could read?

Ahh cool cool! Still it's great that you're going for it!

I agree, we need more May! :p I have to admit though the anime really has started to pick up again from what I watched of it. I'll search for a few May fanfics after my exams and post them in here if you all would like that?

I apologize, everybody, for my long absence. My computer crashed and burned in a big ball of fire and I've spent the past few months trying to get to a library to tell you all. My friend finally let me borrow his computer. So, it might be a while before I come back as I don't have enough money for a computer.

EDIT

Ok here are a few more May-related topics. Hope you guys enjoy them.

I think Sinnoh would be best, as there are no contests in Isshu and she's done all the others.

This may (lol pun) sound weird, but I always thought May would look good in a maid's outfit. You know, like on Tank for the Memories. Don't ask me why, I know I'm totally loopy...

Dress, definitely.

Even though I totally saw a mile away that Dawn HAD to win the WC to get her confidence back, I was still royally disappointed and wished for once MAY would win something.

Hazel, I am writing a fanfic just like that! Gohan from DBZ ends up with May in the Pokemon world. It's a side series to the main one. It might be a while before it comes out, though.

Haha it's all right you already told me. Didn't you buy it off him yet?

Woohoo new topics!

I agree with what you, Astral Arrow, said about her going to Sinnoh.

A dress? Really? I say her outfit is the best for her. A dress wouldn't be too May-ish. Like occasionally fine, but she's more outdoor-ish then that.

Astral Arrow

Yeah, but there's no contests in Sinnoh. And sorry for the delayed absence. I got into a car accident. No fatalities. What took you so long to review, Yani?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yeah, but there's no contests in Sinnoh. And sorry for the delayed absence. I got into a car accident. No fatalities. What took you so long to review, Yani?

Yeah there are :S Unless the anime that I've been watching is a lie? :p Ah you okay? I've been busy, exams next week so yeah. Christmas holiday soon though. And more (I hope) activity here!

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Sinnoh would be the most logical.

I envision May wearing a combination of blue and white. Actually, I also see her wearing a long scarf around her neck instead of having a head bandanna, you know, like Anna Kyoyama from Shaman King.

I'll probably answer the other two later.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! (If you celebrate it that is) New years coming up!

I've had some pretty bad internet because I'm back in Oman for the holidays so it never loads up Serebii... I always have an excuse :p

Sinnoh would be the most logical.

I envision May wearing a combination of blue and white. Actually, I also see her wearing a long scarf around her neck instead of having a head bandanna, you know, like Anna Kyoyama from Shaman King.

I'll probably answer the other two later.

Sinnoh would be the most logical, so yeah, Sinnoh haha.

But she always has a bandana! May's bandana is like... her style! It's like me and wrist bands, a necklace and an earring!

mayandmanaphyforever1

i love manaphy
i want to join this club. i will be nice to may, and all her pokemon. i am the biggest ultimate fan of may.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
i want to join this club. i will be nice to may, and all her pokemon. i am the biggest ultimate fan of may.

Hey there, great to see that you want to join the club. I'll first welcome you to Serebii since it seems you're a little new here :) Anyway, welcome to the club. I'll get your username on the first post. Could I ask you to type with proper spelling and grammar though please? It's in the forum rules as it is so :) But yeah, good to have you here, I hope you post often!

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
OMG? I'm alive, yes i am. probably only Yani remembers me. i keep saying i will try to stay alive here but everytime i come back here, its always so unactive. PEOPLE we must keep May alive!

Sinnoh of course but on Wikipedia they say she has already the Johto GF and is at home in Petalburg. lol wikipedia.

Yani can guess what im going to say next, lol. its SWIMSUITS. she has the most swimsuits i have ever seen on one chararther. in her next camo she has to wear a new one.
Other then swimsuits i think a ballgown dress would look so beautiful, like she did in movie eight.

GOD YES. one of the most debated topics i have ever seen. i still believe May should of won, if Dawn didn't lose two contests in a row then that Aqua ribbon was so May's. hands down.

I don't mind either. =P thats how much i love herrr.

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
OMG? I'm alive, yes i am. probably only Yani remembers me. i keep saying i will try to stay alive here but everytime i come back here, its always so unactive. PEOPLE we must keep May alive!

Sinnoh of course but on Wikipedia they say she has already the Johto GF and is at home in Petalburg. lol wikipedia.

Yani can guess what im going to say next, lol. its SWIMSUITS. she has the most swimsuits i have ever seen on one chararther. in her next camo she has to wear a new one.
Other then swimsuits i think a ballgown dress would look so beautiful, like she did in movie eight.

GOD YES. one of the most debated topics i have ever seen. i still believe May should of won, if Dawn didn't lose two contests in a row then that Aqua ribbon was so May's. hands down.

I don't mind either. =P thats how much i love herrr.

OMG you're back!!! Of course I remember you haha, you used to be ACTIVE :p I know what you mean :( Sometimes it'll hit a little spark of activity but then just dies down again.

lol wikipedia.

Hahaha I guessed it before I even read "Yani can guess" I do agree though :p

I totally agree! I don't see why Dawn, the noob, should beat May, the experienced. It's true though, if Dawn hadn't lost two contests in a row before the Wallace Cup then I'm pretty sure May would have won it. The anime tries to be "unpredictable" (and fails) though.

Did May show how many ribbons she had won in Johto by the way? I can't remember :S

Arceusgamer14

If their is a RSE Remake, Do you think May will come back to visit Ash in Unova?
Maybe :), Let's just hope May doesn't get kicked off the RSE remake by another Playable Girl.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I would like to join!

I really like her! She is my favourite female Game/Anime Character. I like her team and just adore her Eyes T.T She is beautiful and pretty, She has a wonderful Personality and a really good Co-ordinator :)

Is it enough? :\

-beautifly-

I know it's been a really long time, but can I rejoin?
May is my favorite character in the show, she's nice and in my opinion, has the best personality. :)

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
OMG you're back!!! Of course I remember you haha, you used to be ACTIVE :p I know what you mean :( Sometimes it'll hit a little spark of activity but then just dies down again.

lol wikipedia.

Hahaha I guessed it before I even read "Yani can guess" I do agree though :p

I totally agree! I don't see why Dawn, the noob, should beat May, the experienced. It's true though, if Dawn hadn't lost two contests in a row before the Wallace Cup then I'm pretty sure May would have won it. The anime tries to be "unpredictable" (and fails) though.

Did May show how many ribbons she had won in Johto by the way? I can't remember :S

She won three ribbons in johto so far. a good reason for the writers to bring her back adn explain if she won the Johto GF or not.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Waheyyy activity! :D

If their is a RSE Remake, Do you think May will come back to visit Ash in Unova?
Maybe :), Let's just hope May doesn't get kicked off the RSE remake by another Playable Girl.

Good thought. I don't want them doing to May what they did to Crystal in the remakes of GSC.

I would like to join!

I really like her! She is my favourite female Game/Anime Character. I like her team and just adore her Eyes T.T She is beautiful and pretty, She has a wonderful Personality and a really good Co-ordinator :)

Is it enough? :\

It is enough! :D Welcome to the club! We're happy to have you here! She really does have a wonderful personality!

I know it's been a really long time, but can I rejoin?
May is my favorite character in the show, she's nice and in my opinion, has the best personality. :)

Yes, you may, we're happy to have you back! But why did you disappear in the first place?

She won three ribbons in johto so far. a good reason for the writers to bring her back adn explain if she won the Johto GF or not.

Oooh I remember now! Thank you! :) Yeah good point! They really should bring her back just to answer that question. Plus I'm sure the writers have something up their sleeves for Max as he becomes a Pokemon trainer or something so that should allow for May to make a return, even if it is for a short duration of time only!

'Ferno

Top-Down Trainer
Hey guys, can I join too? I also really like May and thought she was one of the best girl characters in the series. I really hope she shows up again.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Oooh I remember now! Thank you! :) Yeah good point! They really should bring her back just to answer that question. Plus I'm sure the writers have something up their sleeves for Max as he becomes a Pokemon trainer or something so that should allow for May to make a return, even if it is for a short duration of time only!

If Max becomes a pokemon trainer that means Ash has aged. =O Max won't become a pokemon trainer until Ash IS OLDER THAN 10. lol, i wonder when will that will happen? rofl.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Hey guys, can I join too? I also really like May and thought she was one of the best girl characters in the series. I really hope she shows up again.

Hey, yeah you can join! Welcome to the club! I hope she joins again too :p

If Max becomes a pokemon trainer that means Ash has aged. =O Max won't become a pokemon trainer until Ash IS OLDER THAN 10. lol, i wonder when will that will happen? rofl.

Lmao good point... Maybe they might have it that he starts early or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.