• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Hm maybe but i can't see a eight year old completely own a eleite four. it just doesn't feel right.

And a ten year old owning the Elite Four does feel right? :p I see what you mean though. May won't come back into the show for a full season, of that I'm pretty sure, but just a few cameo appearances would be awesome. It's such a waste to create such awesome characters then leave them to be forgotten and wasted.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
And a ten year old owning the Elite Four does feel right? :p I see what you mean though. May won't come back into the show for a full season, of that I'm pretty sure, but just a few cameo appearances would be awesome. It's such a waste to create such awesome characters then leave them to be forgotten and wasted.

No because ten year old pokemon trainers are so awsome that they can leave home without their parent, doing whatever they want without a care in the world, get anything they want without the use of money, they can take down a whole criminal group without even trying. its a shame i didn't do that when i was ten. lol.

I'm sure May will make a camo with R/S/E are remade, in Pallet or if we pray enough she might be able to get a special like Brock and Dawn.

Yeah, im sure the writers are sick of making new chararthers for about five episode and then never to be seen again, like Lyra and Angie. waste of time and effort on those two since there is a very small slim chance they will ever make a camo again.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I just saw today that i got accepted -.-
I'll be active since i come atleast once everyday.

There's gonna be a R/S/E remake? :|
Or is it just a Rumor like when they wanted a G/S/C remake?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
No because ten year old pokemon trainers are so awsome that they can leave home without their parent, doing whatever they want without a care in the world, get anything they want without the use of money, they can take down a whole criminal group without even trying. its a shame i didn't do that when i was ten. lol.

I'm sure May will make a camo with R/S/E are remade, in Pallet or if we pray enough she might be able to get a special like Brock and Dawn.

Yeah, im sure the writers are sick of making new chararthers for about five episode and then never to be seen again, like Lyra and Angie. waste of time and effort on those two since there is a very small slim chance they will ever make a camo again.

Hahaha! Yeah I wish I could have done that too :p

Yeah I hope so too, a special would be really cool with her!

Exactly! They really need to bring back old characters more often!

I just saw today that i got accepted -.-
I'll be active since i come atleast once everyday.

There's gonna be a R/S/E remake? :|
Or is it just a Rumor like when they wanted a G/S/C remake?

Haha no worries.
I'll hold you to that! :p Get posting! ;)

I'm not sure if it's even a rumour. It's just something to be expected you know? Since it was on the Gameboy Advance and not the Nintendo DS.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Here i am :p I do come everyday once.
I don't know what to post -.- I'll just wait a bit while ;)

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Here i am :p I do come everyday once.
I don't know what to post -.- I'll just wait a bit while ;)

I really do appreciate you actually posting, but when you post you have to make sure your post is relevant to the club in some way. You could say anything you feel about May or even ideas on how to get the club to become even more active you know? Or even just some things that you want to talk about May. But yeah, please try to keep on the topic of May :p Thanks for posting though!

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Hahaha! Yeah I wish I could have done that too :p

Yeah I hope so too, a special would be really cool with her!

Exactly! They really need to bring back old characters more often!

Yes and then going to school would be more interesting. doing pokemon battles at lunch. ohhhh i want to live in the pokemon world! and then i can meet May in person. YESSSSHHHH

On a another topicish question, anyone heard that Gamefreak don't plan to make any pokemon games for awhile? so i guess the remake of R/S/E will have to wait. NOOO MAYYYY. i want to see what awsome outfit they will put on her. =/

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
Can I join? Uhhh...I like May because...

She's my favorite character ever in Pokemon. Haha, I even dressed up as her once for Halloween. I think she's really sweet, cute, and she's a great pokemon coordinator. I think I can relate to her sometimes because she's kind of of a klutz and sometimes I'm kind of a klutz. And I like she's always happy-go-lucky, positive, and how she always cares for everyone. Yup, she's a real cheer bringer ^^.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Hey everyone! Been enjoying Black/White like I have? :D

Yes and then going to school would be more interesting. doing pokemon battles at lunch. ohhhh i want to live in the pokemon world! and then i can meet May in person. YESSSSHHHH

On a another topicish question, anyone heard that Gamefreak don't plan to make any pokemon games for awhile? so i guess the remake of R/S/E will have to wait. NOOO MAYYYY. i want to see what awsome outfit they will put on her. =/

Exactly! Would be awesome :p Especially to meet May :p

From what I read, that rumour was proved false. A Spanish article was mistranslated. I hope we do get to see R/S/E and May remade though.

Can I join? Uhhh...I like May because...

She's my favorite character ever in Pokemon. Haha, I even dressed up as her once for Halloween. I think she's really sweet, cute, and she's a great pokemon coordinator. I think I can relate to her sometimes because she's kind of of a klutz and sometimes I'm kind of a klutz. And I like she's always happy-go-lucky, positive, and how she always cares for everyone. Yup, she's a real cheer bringer ^^.

Sure you can join! You've got great reasons too haha. I hope you post often!

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Hey everyone! Been enjoying Black/White like I have? :D

Exactly! Would be awesome :p Especially to meet May :p

From what I read, that rumour was proved false. A Spanish article was mistranslated. I hope we do get to see R/S/E and May remade though.

YES! you have saved me from turning my into a depressed old hag. haha. to meet May in person. it would be like asking it to snow in the middle of summer, but it isn't bad to dream. =)

I'm getting BW tomorrow. I CANT WAITT. i need to nowwww.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
@Foxyvulpixie: (Insert Wide Eyes Smiley Here) Hm?! Hm... (Insert Idea Smiley Here) Ah! Now I remember why I thought your name seemed familiar! (Why are you asking to join when you're already a member?)

@RSE Thing: I look forward to those remakes. I wonder how Anabel May will look in these remakes. Anabel May should have more interactions with the player!

But if the remakes do come out, then I'll most likely play as the male character, since that's who I played as back in Emerald (and I spent 999:59+ game hours on that thing).

It would actually be cool if they decided to follow the BW thing and make May close to her teen years. Anabel, too.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I'd love to join! I've always thought May was the best of Ash's various companions. I love her determination, her sense of humor, and everything else about her character. I really like her tomboyish attitude, and think it's really helped make her character so enjoyable. I loved seeing her return during the D/P saga, seeing how her Pokemon had gotten stronger.

Astral Arrow

Hey. Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. Real life takes precedent, as I've sadly come to realize, but I will be attempting to stop by more often, at least once or twice a week.

Also, another reason for my long absence was I thought there really wasn't anything on here to talk about except how great May was, which would have gotten boring after a while and ruined the character for me. Plus, as someone else said, this club kind of goes through dry spells. But that's not the case for me anymore.

I have a few new topics to introduce. BTW, can any of you help me with a 10 Ways to Find Out if You're Obsessed With May? quiz? Thanks.

Have you ever felt sorry for May?
When she had to say goodbye to Swablu. I know how painful goodbyes can feel; I had to say goodbye not only to Misty, not only to May, but to Dawn AND Brock. I also felt really sorry for her when she lost the Slateport City Contest. I think that was the most emotional I've ever felt for an anime character.

Have you ever been scared for May?
Yes, when she and Brock and Team Rocket and all those Pokémon were swallowed by the fake Groudon, especially when you could still see them struggling inside. But especially for May. ;)

Have you ever dreamed about May?
Yes. A few times, but those took place maybe two or three times in the last seven years. Not very recurring, but nice to know I still have them once in a while.

Have you ever seen a real life girl who looked like May?
I swear to God! I saw girl in real life like eight or so years ago! She looked just like May. Well, as much as a real girl can, in any case. But she was a brunette, as well, er, endowed shall we say, and she wore her hair in long ponytails, not like May, but pretty close. I tried to ask her out, but she already had a boyfriend. Oh woe is me... :(

Wikipedia says May went back to Petalburg? How do they know that? Do they have the source of this supposed information?

This is exactly what I've been talking about; they drop characters that we've come to love and then never mention them again! I guess if she lost the Johto GF, with a third loss under her belt, she'd go back home for some downtime.

Should May return? Yes, definitely! If not as a main character, then as a recurring character at least. But I've come to accept that that will never happen. If one of the old cast was to return, there are a lot more to choose from, such as Misty or Dawn, who also have equally large fanbases. So if they were going to revive an old character, I don't think it'd be May.

But here's hoping she'll at least make a special cameo in the future...

BTW I must talk about May in my upcoming fanfiction, if that's alright. Does anyone have any objections with that? You all might be able to help me.

Ok, that's it! See ya!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Hey everyone, sorry about not being here in a while. I've been VERY busy haha. Glad to see you're all active though! :D

YES! you have saved me from turning my into a depressed old hag. haha. to meet May in person. it would be like asking it to snow in the middle of summer, but it isn't bad to dream. =)

I'm getting BW tomorrow. I CANT WAITT. i need to nowwww.

Haha any time ;)

It's amazing! You'll love it!

But if the remakes do come out, then I'll most likely play as the male character, since that's who I played as back in Emerald (and I spent 999:59+ game hours on that thing).

It would actually be cool if they decided to follow the BW thing and make May close to her teen years. Anabel, too.

I always start with the male then on the second version I play as the female. On the third is usually male again though.

If they made May close to her teen years THEN YESHHH!!! MORE SWIMSUITSSSS lol, everyone would be happy, espcially the guys. hehe.

Hahaha!

I'd love to join! I've always thought May was the best of Ash's various companions. I love her determination, her sense of humor, and everything else about her character. I really like her tomboyish attitude, and think it's really helped make her character so enjoyable. I loved seeing her return during the D/P saga, seeing how her Pokemon had gotten stronger.

Welcome to the club then! Glad to have you here! I'll add you to the first post now, sorry about taking so long to confirm you, I've been busy.

Hey. Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. Real life takes precedent, as I've sadly come to realize, but I will be attempting to stop by more often, at least once or twice a week.

Also, another reason for my long absence was I thought there really wasn't anything on here to talk about except how great May was, which would have gotten boring after a while and ruined the character for me. Plus, as someone else said, this club kind of goes through dry spells. But that's not the case for me anymore.

I have a few new topics to introduce. BTW, can any of you help me with a 10 Ways to Find Out if You're Obsessed With May? quiz? Thanks.

When she had to say goodbye to Swablu. I know how painful goodbyes can feel; I had to say goodbye not only to Misty, not only to May, but to Dawn AND Brock. I also felt really sorry for her when she lost the Slateport City Contest. I think that was the most emotional I've ever felt for an anime character.

Yes, when she and Brock and Team Rocket and all those Pokémon were swallowed by the fake Groudon, especially when you could still see them struggling inside. But especially for May. ;)

Yes. A few times, but those took place maybe two or three times in the last seven years. Not very recurring, but nice to know I still have them once in a while.

I swear to God! I saw girl in real life like eight or so years ago! She looked just like May. Well, as much as a real girl can, in any case. But she was a brunette, as well, er, endowed shall we say, and she wore her hair in long ponytails, not like May, but pretty close. I tried to ask her out, but she already had a boyfriend. Oh woe is me... :(

Wikipedia says May went back to Petalburg? How do they know that? Do they have the source of this supposed information?

This is exactly what I've been talking about; they drop characters that we've come to love and then never mention them again! I guess if she lost the Johto GF, with a third loss under her belt, she'd go back home for some downtime.

Should May return? Yes, definitely! If not as a main character, then as a recurring character at least. But I've come to accept that that will never happen. If one of the old cast was to return, there are a lot more to choose from, such as Misty or Dawn, who also have equally large fanbases. So if they were going to revive an old character, I don't think it'd be May.

But here's hoping she'll at least make a special cameo in the future...

BTW I must talk about May in my upcoming fanfiction, if that's alright. Does anyone have any objections with that? You all might be able to help me.

Ok, that's it! See ya!

Hey I'll reply to your messages when I get some time okay? I've got exams coming up so I'm really busy at the moment.

Well you can't actually trust Wikipedia on every bit of information it gives. Don't forget, anyone can edit it, even you and me.

About your upcoming fanfiction, I think you should put it in a spoiler. That way people can choose whether to help you or not. I'm sure people would be interested enough to give you some feedback though :)

Astral Arrow

Ok cool thank you.

Boy isn't that the truth... XD

I still haven't figured out how to put spoilers on here...

BTW I've got a bunch of new pictures for this club, all May ones, but I don't know how to put them on, so can I send them to your email?

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."

When she had to released Manaphy and Swablu and saying goodbye to Ash I felt soo sad i think i shed a few tears.

my mother scares me more than myself No never, May is like so cute, i will never be scared at may. never.

Yes, some advanceshipping ones and some by herself, some G rated and some not. lol. want to hear them? rofl.

I wish. i really do.

@Yani: Yeah your right. Black is awesome. its winter right now and im having so much fun exploring new places. yayyy.

@Astral Arrow: Wiki is full of different imagination of different fans. don't believe anything unless CoroCoro has published it himself. I don't know how to put spoliers myself as well, so your not alone. If you want to learn to put photos onto here go to a page here on Sppf that tells you all the codes here on the fourms. their confusing at the start but you will get use to them sonner or later.

Last edited:

Astral Arrow

Thank you, midnight. I LOVE your avatar. XD

BTW I had Aileen draw another picture of Gohan and May, my new favorite (and invented) shipping. Just a simple hug pic, kinda shippy. Does anyone want to see it?

♥♫harukamaylover♫♥

I ♥ Male Synthesizer
uhmm.......bonjour~

may I please join this club as well???
I absolutely,positively just love May/Haruka;the Princess of Hoenn :)

Astral Arrow

Haha Princess of Hoenn is right! I love Dawn's moniker for her; it definitely stuck.

BTW I will be posting the link to the May/Gohan pic I had Aileen do soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.