• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Welcome back! Nothing much happened, except maybe there were some new topics, I guess. Other than that, no idea. ^_^

Ah alright I'll answer them in a bit.
I'm really sick at the moment. I've got a fever of 39. When the nurse sent me home from school she was like "how are you even standing?!"

csisps_26

Roark <3
Wow. @39 yet on the PC. I'm surprise you could even read :eek: Aren't you suppose to go Zzzzzzzzzz? Right, being the ultimate club owner you are, it isn't surprising you are so active & alive. Unless you faked your fever Get well!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Wow. @39 yet on the PC. I'm surprise you could even read :eek: Aren't you suppose to go Zzzzzzzzzz? Right, being the ultimate club owner you are, it isn't surprising you are so active & alive. Unless you faked your fever Get well!

Hahaha yeah. I've been sleeping pretty much the whole time. It's just that I'm on the phone with Innes (my girlfriend). When we stop talking I'm probably going to go back to bed. Hahahaha I'm always active. I've had a swimming tournament, and a football (soccer) tournament two weeks in a row. My immune system sucks haha.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Wow. With 2 in a row, it's bound to happen. Unless you're Poliwrath aka super swimmer. Nor are you Hitmonlee the super expert in kicking.

>.< A really old topic, but I'll just answer it anyway.

If you could choose different colours for May's clothes, what would you choose and why?

Light grey with umm... Dark Blue? ...'Cause it suits her imo?!

where have i been all this time? welcome back yani! how was your thanksgiving?

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Wow. With 2 in a row, it's bound to happen. Unless you're Poliwrath aka super swimmer. Nor are you Hitmonlee the super expert in kicking.

Haha true... I'm the most sick person out of the people who've gotten this bug though.

where have i been all this time? welcome back yani! how was your thanksgiving?

I don't know, you tell me :p Thanks! :D We don't celebrate it on that day. I thought you celebrate thanksgiving on christmas? :S

Billie

May i join in?

i like may because
-cute and funny
-has great coordinating skills
-always treat nice to her pokemon

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Okay I'm sorry I'm going to have to say no. You are not allowed to join this club. Please don't post here again.

Last edited:

Qwaft

I4 1337 8AX06Z N00b!
may i join,
i kind of *blushes* think that May is cute.

Sonic15

May Fanboy
For some reason I thought I already was a member here. Oh well, I guess I was erased with the new version.

So can I join again? I'll try to stay active this time.

Why I like may:
May is simply a very great character in the Pokemon anime. It was very entertaining watching her in contests, and because of her I didn't have to wait for ash's gym battles.
Now, I haven't seen the episodes of her in sinnoh yet (Don't worry, It's on my to-do list), but from the old hoenn episodes my favorite pokemon of hers would have to be Beutifly. To me, she was a good replacement of Butterfree (who I thought was awesome), and really blew me away in contests.
May also has that comical appeal that isn't pushed very far. She can be funny in her rivalry with max, and serious with her training as well. I really like this balance.

Boy, I wish I could say more, but I haven't seen May since the battle frontier. (Seriosly, I'm gunna watch her DP epsiodes as soon as I find them :) ) But for now I hope you will accept me as a member.

Undead_soul

What's the matter?
Sonic15 said:
For some reason I thought I already was a member here. Oh well, I guess I was erased with the new version.

Why I like may:
May is simply a very great character in the Pokemon anime. It was very entertaining watching her in contests, and because of her I didn't have to wait for ash's gym battles.
Now, I haven't seen the episodes of her in sinnoh yet (Don't worry, It's on my to-do list), but from the old hoenn episodes my favorite pokemon of hers would have to be Beutifly. To me, she was a good replacement of Butterfree (who I thought was awesome), and really blew me away in contests.
May also has that comical appeal that isn't pushed very far. She can be funny in her rivalry with max, and serious with her training as well. I really like this balance.

Boy, I wish I could say more, but I haven't seen May since the battle frontier. (Seriosly, I'm gunna watch her DP epsiodes as soon as I find them ) But for now I hope you will accept me as a member.

Sure. come and join! anybody thats likes May is welcome to join.

Anyway did anybody miss meh? well sorry if i was away. i was to bust typeing my fic. up to chapter twenty one but i haven't posted them all up. ^_^

Oh btw Sonic15, love the banner. very nice.

And Yani. WELCOME BACK!

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
may i join,
i kind of *blushes* think that May is cute.

Sure you can join. Nice to have you here. Any other reasons why you like May?

Why I like may:

Boy, I wish I could say more, but I haven't seen May since the battle frontier. (Seriosly, I'm gunna watch her DP epsiodes as soon as I find them :) ) But for now I hope you will accept me as a member.

Yeah everyone was erased with the new version.

Course you can join! Undead_soul said it all! :D Welcome to the club!

I also want to see the Sinnoh episodes.

Sure. come and join! anybody thats likes May is welcome to join.

Anyway did anybody miss meh? well sorry if i was away. i was to bust typeing my fic. up to chapter twenty one but i haven't posted them all up. ^_^

Oh btw Sonic15, love the banner. very nice.

And Yani. WELCOME BACK!

Haha yeah we missed you :p I've got to read that fic once I get back into the fic mood.

Thanks Undead_soul :D

Qwaft

I4 1337 8AX06Z N00b!
Sure you can join. Nice to have you here. Any other reasons why you like May?
well ya, we both like to eat, she has a good personality, and she has some of the coolest pokemon ever.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
well ya, we both like to eat, she has a good personality, and she has some of the coolest pokemon ever.

Lmao! Awesome first reason :D Yeah she does have some of the coolest Pokemon ever. You've got to love her and her Pokemon. She also picked the coolest starter ever ;)

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Thanks for letting me join :)
I edited my Sig to support the club.

So are there any topics to discuss? or should I look back af few pages to find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.