• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Yes, I wonder how she'll react. XP O... k...

I'll answer an older topic for fun ;)

Do you like the fact that May didn't capture Johto-native Pokémon?

Uh... nope. I feel that her current team is fine. Besides, if she does find one & wants to catch it, she will. ;)

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Um there was an episode called a kiss under the mistletoe that just never aired anywhere except Japan

PS i was in Japan when they aired it i was in the pokemon center in Tokyo when they aired it

Last edited:

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Yes, I wonder how she'll react. XP O... k...

I'll answer an older topic for fun ;)

Do you like the fact that May didn't capture Johto-native Pokémon?

Uh... nope. I feel that her current team is fine. Besides, if she does find one & wants to catch it, she will. ;)

Hahaha.

Yeah true, I won't say much more though because I haven't seen the latest episodes with her yet. I want to see them so I don't have to worry about people ruining them for me anymore haha.

Um there was an episode called a kiss under the mistletoe that just never aired anywhere except Japan

PS i was in Japan when they aired it i was in the pokemon center in Tokyo when they aired it

I just checked the Serebii episode guide. There is no such episode with that name :S Also I just did some research into the whole Ash and May kiss thing. The picture was edited. They never kissed. I wish they did though. I am an Advanceshipper myself.

So you actually saw it then ? ^o)
How could you have seen something that was never aired. It was probably a fan made video or something then. Because they've officially never kissed :S
Wish they had though :D

So you actually saw it then ? ^o)
How could you have seen something that was never aired. It was probably a fan made video or something then. Because they've officially never kissed :S
Wish they had though :D

Bah Humbug!

When you first saw May in the Anime what did you think of her?
to tell the honest truth, i didnt really care, that was when i was younger and not so interested in the anime though. but i just turned on the T.V one day and it hit me like a giant tortoise to the head...

i also have a suggestion, i think it would be a good idea to add all the topics to the first post, so they would be easier to find? its just a guess.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Bah Humbug!

When you first saw May in the Anime what did you think of her?
to tell the honest truth, i didnt really care, that was when i was younger and not so interested in the anime though. but i just turned on the T.V one day and it hit me like a giant tortoise to the head...

i also have a suggestion, i think it would be a good idea to add all the topics to the first post, so they would be easier to find? its just a guess.

Haha sucks eh?

Hahahaha giant tortoise to the head! I loved May when I first saw her 'cause she was just like the character I had in my game. I was like "THAT'S ME! THAT'S HER! THAT'S MAY!" hahaha. It was so cool 'cause she had the same starter as well :D

Ooh that's a good idea actually. I'll get started on that in a bit as I'm really busy at the moment. Cousins want me to go to their place, friends want me to go out with them, girlfriend wants me to go somewhere with her, MSN wants me to stay online, guitar wants me to play it, dad wants me to go down and eat. Yeah kind of a lot of stuff to do :p I'll get to that soon though :) Thanks for the great suggestion!

Sonic15

May Fanboy
(I now begin to wave a May flag around...) We need more May pics!
I gotta agree with you there ;-)

may-9-1.jpg

Mayness.jpg

cap039.jpg

^ This is one of my favorite non-swimsuit shots. She's so cute with that pillow ^.^

Would you have liked it if Max didn't follow May everywhere?
Actualy, now that I think about it, no. In her D/P episodes, May didn't seem the way we left her. It felt like she was missing something, than it hit me. Max isn't here! Max always used to give May that semi-split personality of irritated and sweet. And without Max, she just seems too nice IMO. So, ya, Max needs to stay!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea

may-9-1.jpg

Mayness.jpg

cap039.jpg

^ This is one of my favorite non-swimsuit shots. She's so cute with that pillow ^.^

Actualy, now that I think about it, no. In her D/P episodes, May didn't seem the way we left her. It felt like she was missing something, than it hit me. Max isn't here! Max always used to give May that semi-split personality of irritated and sweet. And without Max, she just seems too nice IMO. So, ya, Max needs to stay!

Those are AWESOME pictures man! I really like them! The last one is amazing as well! She's soo cute in it :D

Yeah I guess you're right... But still, with Max always complaining and being arrogant, he still annoys me.

I'll get to putting the topics up on the first post now.

Who is your favourite rival of May's?
harley. hes rather hilarious, even though i hate him with all my heart, partly because he hates may, and other-partly...well i would get in trouble if i said it. hes just simply hilarious. and is it me? or am i the only one to even say the name harley?

Do you think Ash and May are a good couple
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! i dont support any type of shipping really, but i would pick contest-shipping over advance-shipping any day! ash should stick with misty....

whoo-hoo! topics on the front page! good job yani!

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Who is your favourite rival of May's?
harley. hes rather hilarious, even though i hate him with all my heart, partly because he hates may, and other-partly...well i would get in trouble if i said it. hes just simply hilarious. and is it me? or am i the only one to even say the name harley?

Do you think Ash and May are a good couple
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! i dont support any type of shipping really, but i would pick contest-shipping over advance-shipping any day! ash should stick with misty....

whoo-hoo! topics on the front page! good job yani!

Haha he is funny, but I REALLY hate him anyway.

Yep I put it up there :D

Everyone, I've put up all the topics we've had in the first post. If you're ever bored, you can just look there and answer any of them. Feel free to answer them again as well. Thanks to ShacarterzOr for the idea.

ShacarterzOr, is there anything I can call you? It's kinda hard to write your whole name out :p

Haha he is funny, but I REALLY hate him anyway.

Yep I put it up there :D

Everyone, I've put up all the topics we've had in the first post. If you're ever bored, you can just look there and answer any of them. Feel free to answer them again as well. Thanks to ShacarterzOr for the idea.

ShacarterzOr, is there anything I can call you? It's kinda hard to write your whole name out :p

Aw thanks yani!

uh, yeah. my name is based off of my names from previous forums i was in:
Shadow
Carter (my name)
pwnzOr
so you can call me any of those (EXCEPT shadow) i think i might get my name changed anyway though :p

If you could have May catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why?

Froslass! it just seems right.

oh oh oh! i found the voice actors for may, here they are

Veronica Taylor, Michelle Knotz, Kaori Suzuki,

dunno what generations they voiced though :(

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Aw thanks yani!

uh, yeah. my name is based off of my names from previous forums i was in:
Shadow
Carter (my name)
pwnzOr
so you can call me any of those (EXCEPT shadow) i think i might get my name changed anyway though :p

If you could have May catch any Pokemon which one would it be and why?

Froslass! it just seems right.

oh oh oh! i found the voice actors for may, here they are

Veronica Taylor, Michelle Knotz, Kaori Suzuki,

dunno what generations they voiced though :(

No problem, it was your idea :)

Ah I see. Well then, I'll call you Carter from now on haha. Much easier!

Ooh really? To what? I want to change my name to Yani. It'll be easier for people to talk to me.

No wayyy, Froslass doesn't go with May in my opinion :p

Ah, I wonder who the one I hate is haha :D

Araleon

Chill
Thanks for letting me join!

What do you think will happen when May returns to visit Ash and his friends?

Well, I'd think she might get a cameo around the Grand Festival, but other than that, maybe at Pallet at the end of the region?

If you were to rewrite Hoenn, what would you amend May's tam to be?

Combusken - Awesome from the start,
Beautifly - "
Skitty - "
Altaria - Should have been captured in True Blue Swablu
Bulbasaur/Haunter - Well, I like Bulbasaur in this scenario, but my brother mentioned he thought Haunter and May could have been cool/random/weird.
Wailmer - I funny Water Type, and I could see it being oblivious and May having a hard time working with it.

But I did like May's team, notice I barely changed anything. I added Altaria, replaced Munchlax, and debated between Bulbasaur and a Ghost Type.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
May I join? Is there a form for joining?

Sonic15

May Fanboy
If you were to rewrite Hoenn......................

So, I can rewrite the entire hoenn saga? In that case, I imagine May being determined to be a pokemon battler, but gets hooked on contests as she travels and does them on the side.

...........what would you amend May's team to be?
She'll start of with torchic as before. Then catch a seedot and evolve it into a Nuzleaf (But not evolve it into shiftery). She will then catch a shiny wingull (Yes, Shiny) and use both him and Nuzleaf to take down Roxane. After this battle, she starts entering contests. Shiny wingull (I decided that she will nickname it Glissen) will amaze the judges and get May lots of ribbons.
After seeing a shiny pokemon in action, May tries to find another.....But all she gets in Uknown 'M' ('M' for May!) She masters the hidden power move and uses it to make rainbow balls fly around the stage. After a judge sees Uknown, he asks may to trade..... her Uknown for his Latias. So then-
Wait......... Why the hell am I typing all this out!?
Here's the short version of May's team-

1) Cumbustion (man I spelled that wrong)
2) Shiny Wingull (Nicknamed Glissen)
3) Latias (Yes, LATIAS! May deserves it!)
4) Kirlia
5) and Nuzleaf

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Thanks for letting me join!

What do you think will happen when May returns to visit Ash and his friends?

Well, I'd think she might get a cameo around the Grand Festival, but other than that, maybe at Pallet at the end of the region?

If you were to rewrite Hoenn, what would you amend May's tam to be?

Combusken - Awesome from the start,
Beautifly - "
Skitty - "
Altaria - Should have been captured in True Blue Swablu
Bulbasaur/Haunter - Well, I like Bulbasaur in this scenario, but my brother mentioned he thought Haunter and May could have been cool/random/weird.
Wailmer - I funny Water Type, and I could see it being oblivious and May having a hard time working with it.

But I did like May's team, notice I barely changed anything. I added Altaria, replaced Munchlax, and debated between Bulbasaur and a Ghost Type.

It's our pleasure to have you here :)

Yeah that's kind of what I see happening.

Haunter hmm? Never really thought of that. Sounds cool though. Wailmer... not so much haha.

May I join? Is there a form for joining?

Yes there is a kind of form for joining. Please read the first post and then ask if you can join again. Thank you.

If you were to rewrite Hoenn......................

So, I can rewrite the entire hoenn saga? In that case, I imagine May being determined to be a pokemon battler, but gets hooked on contests as she travels and does them on the side.

...........what would you amend May's team to be?
She'll start of with torchic as before. Then catch a seedot and evolve it into a Nuzleaf (But not evolve it into shiftery). She will then catch a shiny wingull (Yes, Shiny) and use both him and Nuzleaf to take down Roxane. After this battle, she starts entering contests. Shiny wingull (I decided that she will nickname it Glissen) will amaze the judges and get May lots of ribbons.
After seeing a shiny pokemon in action, May tries to find another.....But all she gets in Uknown 'M' ('M' for May!) She masters the hidden power move and uses it to make rainbow balls fly around the stage. After a judge sees Uknown, he asks may to trade..... her Uknown for his Latias. So then-
Wait......... Why the hell am I typing all this out!?
Here's the short version of May's team-

1) Cumbustion (man I spelled that wrong)
2) Shiny Wingull (Nicknamed Glissen)
3) Latias (Yes, LATIAS! May deserves it!)
4) Kirlia
5) and Nuzleaf

That would be cool. It would be awesome if she battled loads as well!

That sounds like an awesome story actually :p You should try making a fic like that! :D Seriously haha. Why not eh?

That would be a cool team, although I hate Pelipper.

If you were to rewrite Hoenn, what would you amend May's team to be?

As final evolutions, I'd make it...

Blaziken
Glaceon
Milotic
Delcatty
Bellossom
Gardevoir

Blaziken and Glaceon 'cause she's already got them and they're a couple of my favourite Pokemon :D Blaziken's also my favourite starter Pokemon. Milotic is AWESOME! Delcatty is cute. Bellossom looks like it would go with May. To me, Gardevoir seems like it would really fit May. Gardevoir's awesome too.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I want to join because May is one of my favorite humans in all Pokemon media. I like May because she's really funny and friendly and pretty.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I want to join because May is one of my favorite humans in all Pokemon media. I like May because she's really funny and friendly and pretty.

There we go! :D Welcome to the club! Feel free to answer any topics. They're all in the first post so you can choose which to answer if you like.
I'll add you to the first post now.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Thanks!
Do you think May and Ash are a good couple?

NO! I have a crush on her, so no, she does not go well with Ash.
If you were to rewrite Hoenn, what would you amend May's team to be?
Blaziken
Wigglytuff
Gorebyss
Flygon
Froslass
Snover

Have you had any dreams with May in them and were they Pokemon-related or not?
Loads. They were all Pokemon related. There was the one where we were in a contest together, the one where we were in ancient Greece with several of my friends and we were traveling with Jason and the Argonauts, there was the one where a new class had been added at school and the class was Pokemon Contests and May was the teacher...

may-9-1.jpg

Mayness.jpg

cap039.jpg

Holy cow! Where did you find such visions of beauty? I absolutely LOVE the first one, like the second a little less, and think the third is hillarious.
Also, I have a response to an old topic.
If you could choose new coloures for May's clothes what would they be, and why?
To answer that thread topic I would like to ask, is "invisible" a valid response?

Last edited:
Thanks!
Do you think May and Ash are a good couple?

NO! I have a crush on her, so no, she does not go well with Ash.

Have you had any dreams with May in them and were they Pokemon-related or not?
Loads. They were all Pokemon related. There was the one where we were in a contest together, the one where we were in ancient Greece with several of my friends and we were traveling with Jason and the Argonauts, there was the one where a new class had been added at school and the class was Pokemon Contests and May was the teacher...

congratulations, you have found the primary reason why i dont support most shippings involving may :D

wow, thats the kinda dream i wanna have.

Who wanted more episodes with May in her bikini?
*drool*

If May were to have a Bug Type Pokemon (other than her Beautifly), what would it be?
ledyba/ledian

Status
Not open for further replies.