• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The May/Haruka Shipping Poll!

Your Favorite May/Haruka Shipping?

• PetalburgShipping (May X Max)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Contestshipping only for me! This is my favorite ship involving May and probably always will be. I just can't see May with anyone else who is not Drew. The way they buit this ship up, you just can't ignore it. What else can I say?

I just love this pairing.

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
I voted for ContestShipping. I've been supporting that one for ages!
I also like HoennShipping in the context of the games. Rival!Brendan's line about wishing May was there to see Rayquaza passing overhead was cute

Though, I also support MayxWally (forgot the name). Sadly, it's pretty unpopular...

SatoSere

I really like all the shipping, but especially AmourShipping, LaserBladeShipping, ContestShipping, MarrisonShipping, etc. ♥ ^///^
In this list I would like to also vote by the "Clemont x May" "Citron x Haruka" Relationship, I would like to see Fan Art and Fan Fic of them at Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Deviantart, etc. ♥ ^///^

[IMG200]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/492x274q90/r/661/IAD5u7.jpg[/IMG200]​

"Ash (Mega Ring Blue) & Serena (Mega Ring Red)"​
;370; ;370;

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic has been bumped after months of inactivity so I'm closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.