• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Medal System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

Not to undermine your achievement or anything, but is it really that difficult to solo the Elite Four using a level 100 EV trained Pokemon?

Bathrezz

They were all easy except for the champion.

Well, randomly happened to be going through the Marine Tube and apparently a Wailord was swimming by (I wasn't really paying attention), but Mr. Medal gave me the Wailord one.

Fexus

explrsqe
At 155 medals right now. Getting to 200 is gonna start to be a grind... Not to mention some medals are nearly impossible to get! At least finishing the rest of the E4-based challenge medals will be sorta fun, though I've already knocked out quite a few including the "One and Only" medal.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Got 101 Medals now! Going to try get at least 200 and I'll be happy at that. I mean come on. Those Funfest Missions that require several people to join in is impossible where I'm from. And even if I go to conventions, I doubt I'll find enough people with Black 2 and White 2 there. (Plenty of people with a 3DS though)

I have 67 so far, but I haven't been focusing on getting them yet.

Just asking but, if you use an Arceus for the "one and only" medal and you change its type with plates, does that still counts or would it count as another pokémon?

gliscor&yanmega

Have just over 50 now on my White 2, still not really trying to get any yet but I believe I reached 50 quicker on White 2 then Black 2.

Shadow XD001

I currently have about 71/72 medals. I haven't really been trying to get them, I'm just getting medals as I go. There must be a ton of medals. Aren't there like 500?

Bathrezz

Does anyone know if using the poke-transfer lab counts towards the 100traded pokemon medal?

Rakurai

It doesn't.

You're basically guaranteed to get that medal while trying to get the Join Avenue medals, though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I got lucky and got the lucky drink medal today. I also got Signboard Savvy. Now to work towards the nickname medal

I'm about to start on the mono-type E4 Medals. I think those should be fun w/ building the teams and all.

-Nator-

I'm about to start on the mono-type E4 Medals. I think those should be fun w/ building the teams and all.

They don't have to be full teams, actually. It can be however many Pokemon you like.
I found this out going through the E4 with just one Pokemon in my party, with my intention being to obtain a different medal.

They don't have to be full teams, actually. It can be however many Pokemon you like.
I found this out going through the E4 with just one Pokemon in my party, with my intention being to obtain a different medal.

I actually did that w/ the Dragon-type and the solo run medal together.

Bathrezz

I just got the Diamond Dust medal.

I flew to Icirrus City.
Saved
I changed the internal date/time of my 3DS to 31st Dec 2011.
Back into game
Had a rainy day
Went into Twist Mountain then back out again
No change in weather
Back into Twist Mountain, i went afk for like 1min
Went back out and the seasons changed over three times to winter. It looks like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5OXkLruJzU
Went to Pokemon Center, Medal guy waiting for me
Medal guy gave Diamond Dust medal
Winning

Last edited:

Bathrezz

Just got the Test Fan Battle institute medal.

Instead of actually participating and fighting. You can forfeit every match and still get the medal. Forfeiting just skips the battle to the next trainer and next trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.