• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mega Man Series: Super Fighting Robots and Doctor WAHWEE are just the tip...

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
To Primal Crusader V:That's who I went with in the end.

To BurningWhiteKyurem:OMG YESS I LOVE TRON BONNE!

Orithan

I always went for Dust Man first, though Toad Man is laughably easy. While the OP Charge Buster shot makes the game easier in general; Dust Man was always the easiest to beat for me (well, save Toad Man because it is easy to stop him from attacking period), because his attacks are simple to time your dodges around and it was easy to get charge shots in. Pharaoh Man was one of the robot masters who I could not fight without his weakness aside from spamming ETanks and hoping that I can survive the ordeal.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Merry Christmas!

Gonna be playing Mega Man X5...

WHAT AM I PLAYING FOR?!?!?!?!

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
The first megaman game I played was starforce (technically, I GUESS I touched Battle network once, but I didn't know anything about it and my friend wrote it off as trash. I just didn't care enough to understand what he gave me a chance to try and I trusted him that it was at least rather eh. (I was like, really young at the time)

Then as I grew older and got more lonely, I looked for games I might want to try. I picked up Megaman-starforce (not noticing the connection AT ALL) and played through it and loved every second of it.

I then found out it was a sequel to that game and wow it wasn't nearly as bad as I gave my friend credit for saying. (I still never really got into BN though, only the anime.)

I've pretty much played all of starforce (even managing to completely complete 2&3) and both zx and zx advent, along with trying zero when the zero collection came out but I lost that really quickly zzz

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Mega Man 9 tonight...

I think Splash Woman is my first target...

Ooh, a megaman thread!
My first game was actually Megaman Zero. Hard, but fun.
I've played a few of the battle network games, and I'm working my way through classic.

All the robot masters are my faves, to be honest. I really couldn't pick a few.
I have a soft spot for Starman from MM5, though.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Speaking of Star Man...

I'm tackling Mega Man 5 tomorrow...

Star Man or Charge Man first?

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
*crashes through the wall*

i'm battle network trash now and forever tbh. i used to be a huge fan of classic esp. the ariga mangas (and i still have a soft spot for them) but nope now my heart is claimed by battle network despite it being the awkward alternate universe branch that gets looked down on by purists and i don't care

(one day the anime will be entirely subbed. one day)

six was a pretty solid damn game imo, it's still up as my favourite. i gotta play mmbn5 though

Orithan

Well, Charge is usually considered easier, isn't he?
Plus he's an angry train, what's not to like?

I had a lot of trouble with Charge Man. He might have no real ranged attacks, but it is tough to learn how to evade his charge and can be unpredictable. Plus, Stone Man's weapon (which is his weakness) is so terrible vs Robot Masters that you are usually better off using the Mega Buster against whatever is weak to it instead.

Star Man is who I normally go up against first because his only real attack is ranged, which is very predictable and easy to time your dodges around thanks to the low gravity. Then again, most of the robot masters are easy with just the mega buster and the ones that aren't (namely Gravity Man) tend to be very annoying or arguably even borderline cheap even with their weakness.

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I went with Charge Man...

AUUUGGGHHH...It took a while, but in the end, I got the worst out of the way first(with a lucky shot...he was just about to switch to the darn kick)...and Gravity Man was the one I had the least trouble with...and the Wily battle ended with a Power Stone to the Capsule!

Mega Man X2 take 2 is next...which level has the Shoryuken again? Because I want to do that level first...

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Well, Charge is usually considered easier, isn't he?
Plus he's an angry train, what's not to like?

Charge Man is pretty goddamn hard, honestly. It doesn't help that the Power Stone is absolute garbage.

*crashes through the wall*

i'm battle network trash now and forever tbh. i used to be a huge fan of classic esp. the ariga mangas (and i still have a soft spot for them) but nope now my heart is claimed by battle network despite it being the awkward alternate universe branch that gets looked down on by purists and i don't care

(one day the anime will be entirely subbed. one day)

six was a pretty solid damn game imo, it's still up as my favourite. i gotta play mmbn5 though

I love the hell out of the BN games. BN3 is my absolute favorite. It's just a shame about BN4, really. What the hell HAPPENED, Capcom?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Found it...

Mega Man:powered Up later today....Whom shall I tackle first?