• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Megalith Advances! Kalos' Defense Line!! (938)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Megalith Advances! Kalos' Defense Line!!

Bonnie and Clemont have managed to stop the Zygarde rampage, and the Lumiose City Gym is liberated, but as the gang regroups to think the incident is over, the Megalith that Lysandre, Alain and Steven recovered in Hoenn starts to transform, and it even absorbs Mairin's Chespin. The Megalith soon starts to head off somewhere. Will Ash & Co. be able to stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
PART FOUR!!! xD

I can't believe we're heading into the final act of a FIVE-part finale.. Wow..

A wild guess, it starts with a brief recap.

- Episode starts with a recap of Ash's storyline #Iwasright
- And a preview? Huh.. Okay.. Just PLAY THE EPISODES!!! ):
- And another recap of the other three storylines.
- Pikachu with the Quick Atack, MC-X with Dragon CLaw, A-Greninja with Cut
- Pikachu with the Thunderbolt and Shiny Mega Gyarados is DOWN.
- Lysandre plans on escaping this joint.
- Greninja with the tongue to stop Lysandre from escape basejumping!
- But he failed! Lysandre escapes!
- Serena calls Ash up for some boooootycall..
- Nah, they've contacted him to tell them they've entered Lysandre Labs.
- Alan and Manon have a moment..

OPENING

- Blue and Purple are fighting Team Rocket and Wobbuffet uses Counter!
- James with the NET!
- Seriously, TR can take down two commanders, but Serena can't get a Admin-fight?!
- Steven with the hacking into the Megalith.
- The Megalith breaks out of its cage!
- AND Absorbs CHESPIE!!! DAFUQ!!!
- It actually grows into a Zygarde 50% beast!
- Lysandre Labs just collapsed into the ground..
- Everybody runs away from this thing! Destruction ensues!!!
- Team Rocket get to the chopper!!!
- And there's the SUNDIAL!!! And Olympia!
- The group meets up with Clemont.. Who's sill in tears.
- Ash feels the pain!
- This suddenly feels real emtional.
- Serena calls up Ash yet again!!!
- They give them all the lowdown on the Megalith advancing towards something.
- Oh, Clemont composed himself.
- Squishy with the bouncing towards Z2!
- Bonnie is there as well, they have a talk. I'm betting on where to get some grubbin..
- Nah, Bonnie extends her friendship to Z2.. Everything's cool now.
- Bonnie used TICKLE! It was super effective! Z2 fainted!!
- I'm kinda confused as to where Serena's group currently is in.
- But they're analyzing Chespie/Megalith, what is it, where's it heading.
- It's definitely heading to Anistar City and the sundial.
- If it reaches the sundial, global destruction will ensue!
- Alan gets angsty, but everybody resolves to save Chespie the world. THANK GOD.

BREAK!!!

- The Megalith is still heading to Anistar, Olympia sends out a distress call.. I love crazy eyes..
- Steven and Sycamore are in a chopper looking at the Megalith as it advances!!
- Here come Metagross, Garchomp and Braixen. The two that can Mega Evolve.. Braixen doesn't, but lifts on Metagross..
- Flash Cannon, Drago Pulse and Flamethrower against Megatlith!
- They keep on attacking but it doesn't realy do much.
- Garchomp is stricken by the Megalith, so are Metagross and Braixen and they fall, but MC-X and Pikachu with the flying save.
- Everything starts to attack the Megalith in an attempt to stop it. Sawyer, Tierno, Trevor and Shauna look on..
- The exciting music is on, but it doesn't feel exciting.
- Chespie is in Megalith..
- Ash-Greninja is basejumping as well..
- For some reason, Ash-Greninja can see Chespie in the Megalith.. And Ash wants it to free Chespie.
- The Mega's, Pikachu and Braixen are making a diversion, so that Ash-Greninja can probably strike at the Megalith.
- But Ash-Greninja gets stuck in the plants, so does Pikachu, and the Mega's yet again... But here's a huge blast all of a sudden!!!
- The group's pokémon get freed. Who's that? The gymleaders and Diantha. That's who! BOSS ENTRY!!!
- Diantha finally stepping her game up. Oh wait, there's time for a talk between Steven and Diantha..
- Diantha's like: "I got this", Steven just bows.. xD
- Korrina fangirls over Ash-Greninja, Olympia is all like: "I saw this coming".. xD
- Ash and co are leaving Serena, Bonnie and Manon! This is the time for the big boys!
- TR in the chopper! Filming this event for global exposure!
- Holy cow.. That line-up is amazing.. But you gotta wonder, with just Malva there.. What the heck are Siebold, Drasna and Wikstrom doing?

END!!!

Last edited:

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
So Lysandre just left the building and apparently committed suicide. Yup, they are staying true to the source material.

Holy157

What. What. What. What. What.

Holy ****. Volt + that super epic introduction of everyone. So good.

Janovy

Banned
So happy we're getting another episode right after this lol.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
what am i
What am i watching??
this isn't Pokemon!

Waits a few minutes.. Sees the trailer for Pokémon Sun and Moon-series.. Realizes that that ain't pokémon as we've known it.. :(

Holy157

Seriously, my favorite part had to be everyone appearing with Volt playing. I did not expect that. Is it okay if I fanboy?

Also, give us Getta Banban.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
You don't even know how great it felt to jam out to Volt playing behind the Gym Leader entrance for me. All of my yes. ALL OF IT!!!

Bonnie tickling the crap out of Bluni-chan was hilarious, especially with all the "wolololololo" going on. Love how Squishy's just standing there going "yep, you feel my pain brother". I'm sure the explanation for why the Megalith turned into that thing was hidden in the dialogue, I'm quite positive I heard Steven say "Zygarde energy" at one point. Can we just appreciate the fact that Serena actually used Clemont's radio? Like the one time it's used, lol. Ok technically twice but come on...

I love the Japanese name for Hyper Beam.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
This episode was great. Omg, the Ash-Greninja theme playing followed by Volt... did things to me. There's so much to talk about that I don't know where to begin. I do have to say i liked having Diantha and Steven talk as well as Korrina and Olympia talking to Ash about Greninja.

Holy157

Does anyone know what the text said when Diantha and the Gym Leaders appear? Name + ???? or what?

Last edited: