• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Megaman Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

MegaManBanner_CredstoAvengerAngelofUrbanArmoryGraphics_zps1d81e99e.png

^Creds to Avenger Angel for the awesome banner!

So I was looking through the clubs forum, and I realized that there was no Megaman club! So here it is for all you Megaman fans out there! Here we will discuss all the games, anime, and other aspects of all the Megaman franchises, from the original all the way to Shooting Star (Starforce).

Rules
1. All standard SPPf rules apply here.
2. No spamming, flaming or going off-topic.
3. Be Respectful to each other.
4. Have fun!

To join, fill out the following entry form:
Entry Form
HTML:
Username:
Favorite Megaman Series:
Favorite Character:
Favorite Weapon Chip/Battle Chip/Battle Card:

Example said:
Username: EonDragonFTW
Favorite Megaman Series: EXE (Battle Network)
Favorite Character: Bass.exe
Favorite Weapon Chip/Battle Chip/Battle Card: Super Vulcan

FierceDeity1
dirkac
TheSuperKid
Rotrum
NeoHopeSTF
Trainer Mehmet
wecondo12
Fairywitch
Sylveon
ShinyGligar
mysticboy247
supersmew

Last edited:

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
Username: FierceDeity1
Favorite Megaman Series: Megaman ZX
Favorite Character: Zero
Favorite Weapon Chip/Battle Chip/Battle Card: Z-Saber

Yay first request!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Username: dirkac
Favorite Megaman Series: Star Force (yes I like it)
Favorite Character: Gemini Spark/Kingman.EXE
Favorite Weapon Chip/Battle Chip/Battle Card: Gemini Spark

Let's hope this one turns out more popular then mine :p

Anyway, yay.

EonDragonFTW

Yay, members!
I love Megaman!
So until we get more members, let's talk about, I dunno, the Zero Series.

Those games were so Effin' hard, I could hardly ever beat 'em. And I had to use an Infinite lives cheat to do it. But I love Zero, he's like one of the coolest sword wielders

The Super Kid

The Underdog :(
Woah! Didn't notice this!

Username: TheSuperKid
Fav. Series: Battle Network/Starforce (Sadly there might not be a 4)
Fav Character: Lan/Geo
Fav. Card/Chip: My BestCombo, but if that doesn't count then probably BreakSabre (I love the feeling you get when you deal ample damage!)

Favorite Megaman Series: Star Force (yes I like it)

Good to know someone else likes StarForce, I thought I was the only one!

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
Isn't megaman...comptetely dead without inafune?

Username: Rotrum
Favorite Megaman Series: X
Favorite Character: Marino
Favorite Weapon Chip/Battle Chip/Battle Card: Dunno. Either Marino's Beam Chakrams or Ice Comet

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Username: NeoHopeSTF
Favorite Megaman Series: Battle Network/EXE
Favorite Character: Lan
Favorite Weapon Chip/Battle Chip/Battle Card: Ice Slasher

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
Yay, members!
I love Megaman!
So until we get more members, let's talk about, I dunno, the Zero Series.

Those games were so Effin' hard, I could hardly ever beat 'em. And I had to use an Infinite lives cheat to do it. But I love Zero, he's like one of the coolest sword wielders

I played through all the games on the Zero Collection for DS, but only the super-easy scenario or whatever where they give you all the upgrades outright. They were still hard, but they were fantastic. Who doesnt want a challenge in a Megaman game?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
DO IT! Get the Zero Collection, all 4 games in one for the DS. Totally worth it!

:p

Hum, I never played the Zero series, I was looking into buying that anyway though, if I could miraculously find it.

Seriously, Megaman Games are getting incredibly rare.

Umz, watcha all think of Geo?

The Super Kid

Umz, watcha all think of Geo?
I think he was well made and had good character development. He was a child whose father disappeared in a space accident, and after persistence of his (now) friends he's an awesome guy who can even talk to aliens and even EM-Wave change with them, when in SF3 he finds-

Anyway, I think Geo is probably my favourite character in the whole franchise, tied with Lan. However I didn't really like Geo in the beginning.
I just wish there was a StarForce4, or at least SF3 to be released in Europe.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I think he was well made and had good character development. He was a child whose father disappeared in a space accident, and after persistence of his (now) friends he's an awesome guy who can even talk to aliens and even EM-Wave change with them, when in SF3 he finds-

Anyway, I think Geo is probably my favourite character in the whole franchise, tied with Lan. However I didn't really like Geo in the beginning.
I just wish there was a StarForce4, or at least SF3 to be released in Europe.

SF RA/BJ wasn't released in the EU?
Hum, I never noticed :p
My game must be American then.

Anyway, I thought Geo had some of the best characater development in the EXE/SF Series, although after the third game he more or less got Lan-like.

I liked the Geo from the first game better :p

But, that's probably cuz the first SF is my favorite one...

Uh, you know the second SF Game, right?

Anybody beat all the DX Bosses and got that Wallpaper?
I did, but I just put the Indie/Solo Wallpaper as Golden Trophies is boredom.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Username: Trainer Mehmet
Favorite Megaman Series: Megaman X.
Favorite Character: Zero.
Favorite Weapon Chip/Battle Chip/Battle Card: N/A.

The Super Kid

Yep! I wish it was though...
(RJ/BA)
I made the mistake of typing RA/BJ too. It's hard to not type it for some reason :p
Uh, you know the second SF Game, right?

Anybody beat all the DX Bosses and got that Wallpaper?
I did, but I just put the Indie/Solo Wallpaper as Golden Trophies is boredom.

Yeah, I have the second game. I think it's my favourite, as opposed to popular opinion. People dislike it because of the extremely-high encounter rate.
About the DX battles, I think (not sure) I've completed them, but I only have that Solo/Rogue guy left. He's so HAAAARRRDDD!!!

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

(RJ/BA)
I made the mistake of typing RA/BJ too. It's hard to not type it for some reason :p

Yeah, I have the second game. I think it's my favourite, as opposed to popular opinion. People dislike it because of the extremely-high encounter rate.
About the DX battles, I think (not sure) I've completed them, but I only have that Solo/Rogue guy left. He's so HAAAARRRDDD!!!

ehhh... I never played the Starforce Series. But I DID watch the first season of the anime (Ryussei no Rockman) with the second half subbed (I can't believe they never finished dubbing it)
I just feel that it's really limited in movement, with only being able to go in 3 spaces as opposed to Battle Network's 9 spaces (to this day, I still love and play it)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
(RJ/BA)

The DX Bosses is where you input the Code and they turn Golden :p

I have so little left to do in that game, as except for some of the doors in the Post-Game Area (forgot name), and beating Rogue at the Whazap Ruins I've got nothin'.
Almost the same in the first game, where I nearly finished it.

The third one is way too difficult to get all the Battle Cards <_<

ehhh... I never played the Starforce Series. But I DID watch the first season of the anime (Ryussei no Rockman) with the second half subbed (I can't believe they never finished dubbing it)
I just feel that it's really limited in movement, with only being able to go in 3 spaces as opposed to Battle Network's 9 spaces (to this day, I still love and play it)

You should try the games, as they're really good.
Movement is limited compared to BN, but there's an autoshield alongside other things such as lock-on to make up for the limited movement.

I still play the BN Series too, and except for 2, 3, and 4, finished the Main Game.
Post Game is too hard while 4 is too much of a Gel-Fest for me to continue. (Duo/Gospel/Bass=Hardness)

<_< Yeah, I suck at BN.

The Super Kid

I still remember trying to complete Duo in BN4... soo HHHAAAAARRRDDD!!!
And oddly enough, the last BN game I played was BN1. I finished the whole story like this: BN6-BN4-BN3-BN5-BN2-BN1

EonDragonFTW

I only played the last three BN games, but it doesn't matter, cuz 6 had the best gameplay, while 5 had the best story. I sad it ended, but I don't think it could'vegone further (6 games is a lot)
Took me forever to beat bass bx, and I never beat duo. :(

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Username:wecondo12
favorite series-classic
favorite character- megaman X
favorite battle chip/weapon chip/battle card- dunno what this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.