• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Megaman Starforce x Battle Network Club!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
The Megaman Starforce x Battle Network Club

Welcome everybody!
To the Megaman Starforce x Battle Network Club!
In this club you may discuss anything from the Starforce or Battle Network series! As long as you're a member of course!

What is Megaman?

If you do not know, Megaman is a series where in most, you battle against other robots to save your world. But Starforce and Battle Network? Drastically different story. In those two, instead of being a platformer, it is an RP. And instead of being robots, they are internet/EM creatures. More info will be given later on.

Signing up

To sign up for this club, please use the following form:

There's a Megaman Club on SPPF? I want to join!
Username:
Nickname:
Specialization (which of the series do you like more?):

For example:

Username: dirkac
Nickname: dir/Chinchou
Specialization (which of the series do you like more?): Starforce

The Rules

1. If you are not a member, you may not post unless you are signing up.
2. Spam of any kind is not allowed.
3. No flaming other members! We are all equal! And that includes me and admins.
4. Trolling is not allowed.
5. No nudity or hentai!
6. HAVE FUN!

Strikes
Breaking any of the rules will result in you getting a strike (except rule 5, which will result in an autoban).

Strike 1: 1st Warning
Strike 2: 2nd Warning
Strike 3: Three day ban
Strike 4: Week Ban
Strike 5: Month Ban
Strike 6: Three month Ban
Strike 7: 3rd Warning
Strike 8: Perma Ban

Strike List
None! Lets keep it like that! :D

Member List

Dirkac
Pika-Pika-Red
Short Wing
Weedy Spyze

90px-Megaman_20th_official.png

Megaman Starforce

Megaman Starforce is a trilogy of games in which you play as Geo Stelar, who meets this EM Wave (ElectroMagnetic Wave) Alien named Omega-Xis, or Mega for short. The series revolves around Geo trying to find out about his father who was lost in a space accident.
Oh, and Starforce was also created during the 20th anniverasry of Megaman.

Starforce Topics

What do you think of Geo?

What do you think of Omega-Xis?

What is your favorite enemy in the games?

What is your favorite boss in the games?

What is your favorite Battle Card in the games?
images

images

Megaman Battle Network
Megaman Battle Network is a series of six games in which you play as both Lan Hikari and his Navi, Megaman. Throughout them, you battle against evil syndicates like Nebula and WWW.

Battle Network Topics

What do you think of Lan?

What do you think of Megaman?

Who is your favorite boss?

What is your favorite Battle Chip?

What is your favorite enemy?

Which of the six/seven games is your favorite?

images

Admins

Admin A
Admin A will deal with new members joining, members leaving or deleted, and infractions. They will PM me with details.

Admin B
Admin B will find artwork and fanfics for the club. They will PM me and post it on the club if approved.

images

I would like to say one more thing before closing.
Have Fun!!!

Last edited:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
QUICKLY. MUST SIGN UP BEFORE IT DIES. DX
Username: Pika-pika-red (EmphaticPikachu)
Nickname:pika
Specialization (which of the series do you like more?): STARFORCE. <3...

I hope others join D:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
QUICKLY. MUST SIGN UP BEFORE IT DIES. DX
Username: Pika-pika-red (EmphaticPikachu)
Nickname:pika
Specialization (which of the series do you like more?): STARFORCE. <3...

I hope others join D:

Accepted! Welcome to the club! I do hope more join... But it was recently accepted anyway, so don't worry, how about answering the topics for now? ;)

What is your favorite boss in the games? (Starforce)

My favorite boss in these games is either Kung-foo Kid or Queen Ophiuca, solely because they give challenge and the fact that their Battle Crads are really good.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Accepted! Welcome to the club! I do hope more join... But it was recently accepted anyway, so don't worry, how about answering the topics for now? ;)

What is your favorite boss in the games? (Starforce)

My favorite boss in these games is either Kung-foo Kid or Queen Ophiuca, solely because they give challenge and the fact that their Battle Crads are really good.
Yeha...D:

hmmm...Spade mangnes, just because its SO much fun to kick his R version's butt all the time.
Boredom? Walk into the noise wave and kick some butt. Sometimes I just do that until I lose so much health from all the battles that I die...lol

as for being fun, I'd have to say that rouge in Starforce 2 at the end was amazingly fun to fight.. I orignally couldn't beat him with out tribe king cheating (wave command code for auto tribe king.), but then after I finally gained the ability to dodge his attacks better, it become, "who ever got stuck in combos first loses."
...Kinda like how starforce 3 wifi was. Fun, but totally unbalanced. XD I guess its got assymetric balance...but thats pushing it.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yeha...D:

hmmm...Spade mangnes, just because its SO much fun to kick his R version's butt all the time.
Boredom? Walk into the noise wave and kick some butt. Sometimes I just do that until I lose so much health from all the battles that I die...lol

as for being fun, I'd have to say that rouge in Starforce 2 at the end was amazingly fun to fight.. I orignally couldn't beat him with out tribe king cheating (wave command code for auto tribe king.), but then after I finally gained the ability to dodge his attacks better, it become, "who ever got stuck in combos first loses."
...Kinda like how starforce 3 wifi was. Fun, but totally unbalanced. XD I guess its got assymetric balance...but thats pushing it.

I always fond Spade Magnes R to be... Impossible. Diamond Ice R is much easier :p

But, if you're bored, in 1, just go and battle Andromeda again, fun.
in 2, just rebattle Kung-Foo Kid and Gemini Spark over and over, that's pretty fun too.
in 3, eh, battle Cygnus Wing I guess?

you know, I neer beat Le Mu (final boss from 2), my friend did it for me, but Apollo Flame and all battles after were much easier, and as I know Rogue's attack pattern, I managed to beat him too :p

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
OMG, YEAH! a BN/SF club here on Serebii! I hope this lasts and that there are some Mega Man Network Timeline fans out there to keep this alive.

Username: Short Wing
Nickname: Short Wing or whatever you wanna call me, it doesn't matter to me.
Specialization: I love both, but I started with BN so I prefer it to SF.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
OMG, YEAH! a BN/SF club here on Serebii! I hope this lasts and that there are some Mega Man Network Timeline fans out there to keep this alive.

Username: Short Wing
Nickname: Short Wing or whatever you wanna call me, it doesn't matter to me.
Specialization: I love both, but I started with BN so I prefer it to SF.

Accepted! Welcome to the club Short Wing!

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I always fond Spade Magnes R to be... Impossible. Diamond Ice R is much easier :p

But, if you're bored, in 1, just go and battle Andromeda again, fun.
in 2, just rebattle Kung-Foo Kid and Gemini Spark over and over, that's pretty fun too.
in 3, eh, battle Cygnus Wing I guess?

you know, I neer beat Le Mu (final boss from 2), my friend did it for me, but Apollo Flame and all battles after were much easier, and as I know Rogue's attack pattern, I managed to beat him too :p
In one...I dunno. I tend to just play 1's story over and over, rather then fully complete it. It was boring to complete that extra stuff. Its only starforce game I never fully completed... (I did so for my Ninja. ANd TWICE for my Black ace. lol)
in 2, Wifi was fun as hell back then, seriously. I'll post a video of one of favorite matches ever. ( lost. But it was proving a point. xD
in 3, I litterally just Beat the R bosses over and over until I'd die. I only have ONE boss left to beat under 12 seconds...its dread joker R. >_>
I ****ing hate sirus though. I can't make him flinch, his attacks are really hard to dodge constantly, and he has status armor. ;_;...I REALLY hated fighting him. xD
Lol Le Mu is hard, I defiantly will agree with that. Probably the hardest boss out of them all unless you really have a tough time with Sirus or Rouge. Also lack of Sticky rain in Starforce 3 Made apollo flame...hard. >_> At least for me. lol

@short wing welcome :3

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
In one...I dunno. I tend to just play 1's story over and over, rather then fully complete it. It was boring to complete that extra stuff. Its only starforce game I never fully completed... (I did so for my Ninja. ANd TWICE for my Black ace. lol)
in 2, Wifi was fun as hell back then, seriously. I'll post a video of one of favorite matches ever. ( lost. But it was proving a point. xD
in 3, I litterally just Beat the R bosses over and over until I'd die. I only have ONE boss left to beat under 12 seconds...its dread joker R. >_>
I ****ing hate sirus though. I can't make him flinch, his attacks are really hard to dodge constantly, and he has status armor. ;_;...I REALLY hated fighting him. xD
Lol Le Mu is hard, I defiantly will agree with that. Probably the hardest boss out of them all unless you really have a tough time with Sirus or Rouge. Also lack of Sticky rain in Starforce 3 Made apollo flame...hard. >_> At least for me. lol

@short wing welcome :3

I don't even know how to complete the first one :p though the bosses were really simple.

In the third, I can easily beat most Rs, except the ones I haven't encountered yet (stopped playing ofr a while), and Spade and Club :p the rest is all too easy. Crimson Dragon was a disgrace to Le Mu in terms of difficulty.

Weedy Spyze

Hope I don't get yelled at for bumping a thread that's almost a month old...

Username: Weedy Spyze
Nickname: Weedy
Specialization (which of the series do you like more?): Battle Network. I haven't played the Star Force series at all, actually. Maybe I will someday.

What do you think of Lan/Megaman?
-Well, they're my favorite characters, obviously. They're the heroes of the storyline and if you don't like the heroes, why are you playing the games at all then? The thing I most enjoyed about them was definitely watching their bond develop. I loved the idea of Megaman actually being Lan's twin brother, and I wish the stoyline had given more focus on their relationship as brothers.

-Of all the boss characters in the games? Colonel. Such a freaking badass.

-I don't really have one. Just whatever works at the time, I guess.

-Hmm, probably Sean Obihiro. I was not expecting the leader of Gospel to be a boy even younger than Lan at all, they really got me with that one. He was a pretty interesting character, too bad he was completely dumped after BN3. Oh and I also love Mr. Match as well.

-BN6. It did so many things right: it got rid of Lan's useless friends for the majority of the game (Mayl, Yai--ugh, how I despise the two of them so), introduced new friends who weren't unlikable asses (Mick, Iris), Baryl and Colonel were in it which automatically makes anything win, the bad guys were more involved with the plot (it was so much fun seeing those three WWW defactors become a Team Rocket trio), introduced the Copybots which I really wish we'd seen more of, had the Cross System which was so completely superior to the Double Soul system in every single freaking way imaginable, holy run-on sentence I'm ending this here. But yeah, BN6 was the one game where I pretty much enjoyed everything in the game from beginning to end--it didn't have any low points. Well, it had that one low point where I had to go and associate with my ACDC "friends," but that was short and not too suffering. Every other game had at least one point in the storyline where things just really began to drag.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hope I don't get yelled at for bumping a thread that's almost a month old...

Username: Weedy Spyze
Nickname: Weedy
Specialization (which of the series do you like more?): Battle Network. I haven't played the Star Force series at all, actually. Maybe I will someday.

What do you think of Lan/Megaman?
-Well, they're my favorite characters, obviously. They're the heroes of the storyline and if you don't like the heroes, why are you playing the games at all then? The thing I most enjoyed about them was definitely watching their bond develop. I loved the idea of Megaman actually being Lan's twin brother, and I wish the stoyline had given more focus on their relationship as brothers.

-Of all the boss characters in the games? Colonel. Such a freaking badass.

-I don't really have one. Just whatever works at the time, I guess.

-Hmm, probably Sean Obihiro. I was not expecting the leader of Gospel to be a boy even younger than Lan at all, they really got me with that one. He was a pretty interesting character, too bad he was completely dumped after BN3. Oh and I also love Mr. Match as well.

-BN6. It did so many things right: it got rid of Lan's useless friends for the majority of the game (Mayl, Yai--ugh, how I despise the two of them so), introduced new friends who weren't unlikable asses (Mick, Iris), Baryl and Colonel were in it which automatically makes anything win, the bad guys were more involved with the plot (it was so much fun seeing those three WWW defactors become a Team Rocket trio), introduced the Copybots which I really wish we'd seen more of, had the Cross System which was so completely superior to the Double Soul system in every single freaking way imaginable, holy run-on sentence I'm ending this here. But yeah, BN6 was the one game where I pretty much enjoyed everything in the game from beginning to end--it didn't have any low points. Well, it had that one low point where I had to go and associate with my ACDC "friends," but that was short and not too suffering. Every other game had at least one point in the storyline where things just really began to drag.

Accepted! Man this place was dead :p
Thx for the almost bump... I hope more'll join though...

Favorite Boss
From BN it was definately Toadman or Kingman. Both because I had to strategize to win, they were challenging, and their designs were great.

Weedy Spyze

Toadman is so adorable, I loved him in BN5 even if Ribitta was a b-word in that game. Kingman is...boring, and took me forever to beat the first time. I didn't like Tora, either. Between the trio of him, Mamoru, and Cossak, he was definitely the worst of the three new BN3 "friend characters." That being said he was still better than Mayl and Yai by light years. Seriously, why did they have to stick around for every. game? BN5 had the right idea by getting rid of their navis, why couldn't they have done that to their humans too?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Username:Draco star 98
Nickname:Draco
Specialization (which of the series do you like more?):bn 6 and the x series