• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Meowth Poll

What do you think of Meowth?

• Total voters

~Flareon~

I am very bored so I want to make another one. You guys know what to do now.

Last edited:

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I liked Meowth when he was voiced by an unknown VA who did Professor Westwood V. It suited him better than Adam Blaustein's voice.

Last edited:

Stephy

candies!!!11
Like him! ^_^
He can talk in human language, and has some sense at humour(Something I always try but fail xD)...and always plans something good, but fails XD And when he says 'That's Right!' I just find it...funny XD

Well, I like him! ^_^

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I like him, and he's probably my favorite Rocket member. It's just so very intriguing to have a Pokemon with a human tongue, even if he's more often than not shoved into a comic relief role. On that note, he also makes for some of the most hilarious vocal music in the series (Nyaasu no Party and Polka o Dolka anyone?). On top of that, he's a cat. I friggin love cats.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
I love Meowth, he's my favorite Team Rocket member, and how his crazy boss fantasies always cracked me up. I like how Meowth voices his opinion, and how he did the impossible. (U all know) Despite Meowth being all bad and with Team Rocket, he has a huge heart, and his dreams of his own that one day it'll come true.

Astinus

I love Meowth... And that's all I'm saying. :x

I liked Meowth up until AG, because he used to be a really funny character, but know all he does is have stupid fantasies about Giovanni, which get lame after you see one per episode.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Hey, hey, Fez, there's no need for that. The Giovanni fantasies can still be hilarious, take that bland Psyduck episode that aired a while ago, for example. The best part of the whole thing was the ridiculous fantasy, IMO.

But then he'll see that Psyduck, and he'll be so glad that he has a brain that the pain will vanish:D

As for me, I love Meowth, always have, always will. The crazy personality, smart-alecky attitude, and soft heart come together to make one heck of a character. Then there's his awesome backstory, which all of TR seems to have. Watching a young Meowth struggling to learn to talk and walk was one of the most touching things on the show.
I also love his friendship with Jessie and James, how they're fighting all the time but still stick together to make up an, odd, dysfunctional family. Meowth Rules remains one of my all time favorite episodes because of what J&J did for Meowth,
I loved how in the disbandment ep he was so depressed when the two of them left, but he ultimately brought them back together^-^

SpongeBoblover

< She's preaty
I love Meowth he is so funny

S

Sagura Oda

Nyasu's awesome. I <3 him ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite character on the show. His boss fantasies and one-liners are hilarious. "Go West Young Meowth" and "Fly Me to the Moon" are my favorite fillers ever. The Disbandment episode would have been there as well...if Maddie was going to voice him in this episode. Meowth IS the heart-and-soul of Team Rocket.
Maddie, you will be deeply missed.

Yoshida Amane

SPPf's #2 Tracey Fan
Nyasu > you.
I love Maddie's Meowth voice. Meowth is funny and lovable.

MegaRob

Ex-Tokyopop Intern
Meowth, as he used to say in the early episodes, is "da top cat!". :p
Love him moreso than any other Pokemon, or human in the show for that matter. Always a favorite of mine; love his character design, and his accent. Meowth's Party was awesome, lol. :D