• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Metroid Prime Hunters wi-fi battle club!!!

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
hosting a game of team Ctf: pm me if you want in.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Count Me For 4 Wins Against Duplighost, and -Dotaitos-

Count Duplighost For 4 win also against IceDragon, and -Dotaitos-

-Dotaitos- - 1 in Team Battle with me against Duplighost

all together we had 8 games

Count me for 1 more point against XxDanny boyxX

And count XxDanny boyxX for 1 point to against me

Last edited:

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
Count Me For 4 Wins Against Duplighost, and -Dotaitos-

Count Duplighost For 4 win also against IceDragon, and -Dotaitos-

-Dotaitos- - 1 in Team Battle with me against Duplighost

all together we had 8 games

Count me for 1 more point against XxDanny boyxX

And count XxDanny boyxX for 1 point to against me

And plus count me for 1 point against -Dotaitos- in a 1 on 1 battle game.

Last edited:

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
And plus count me for 1 point against -Dotaitos- in a 1 on 1 battle game.

ok forgot about it sorry

BlazikenBud said i make add up all the points and member ... updateing now

count me for 15 wins against -Dotaitos- and 5 win for him

Last edited:

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Can I join. My name is stardust on my ds and on here. I use kanden and I'm a 2 star **. Freind code 2277-1189-2486.

XxDannyBoyxX

~Whatever..~
dude what about my other matches there is no way that anyone should have more ponits then me o.o, good job m8 make sure you remember to update mine too ^.^ everyone! i am making a games from 9-12pm Est be there or be square! 0(^.^)0

Last edited:

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
dude what about my other matches there is no way that anyone should have more ponits then me o.o, good job m8 make sure you remember to update mine too ^.^ everyone! i am making a games from 9-12pm Est be there or be square! 0(^.^)0

i add all your matches that u post but ... if u battle anyone else just tell me in pm

XxDannyBoyxX

~Whatever..~
hmmm what do you mean i 15 matchs with you and i won let me check hold on.. 7 of um i vs Kokid66 had 4 matchs with him 2 inclueing you ice and i won all 4 have a lot more then 3 points o.o, and don't forget yesterday we had 3 matches i won all 3 it was really 4 but you shut off it was 6-0 sp don't forget to add that one......

XxDannyBoyxX

~Whatever..~
Ice come one get the freak out of alt dude its not even right... if your going to use noxus use the jud. not just atl geesh...

-Dotaitos-

Pokemon Ranger
hmmm what do you mean i 15 matchs with you and i won let me check hold on.. 7 of um i vs Kokid66 had 4 matchs with him 2 inclueing you ice and i won all 4 have a lot more then 3 points o.o, and don't forget yesterday we had 3 matches i won all 3 it was really 4 but you shut off it was 6-0 sp don't forget to add that one......

no he didn't post that i forgot to tell him

when u got off we was playing

that y he ask you if he forgot anything

anyone what to battle me

Last edited:

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
ok, for the team ctf, I have omega quad ( if I got the name right down, just need 2 more, I am inviting Ice dragon and ko kid666 ( i typed that down cause i was i was short on time to type this.)

XxDannyBoyxX

~Whatever..~
why aren't i invited to anything =[ i would like to battles anyone that would like to fight me here's my friend code 2921 5094 9191 .. if anyone wants to battles me i make games continuly from 9pm-12pm Est

Last edited:

Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"

Ima Chargin Ma Lazar
I havn't posted here a while due to me not having my DS or even MPH. Here's what I have in the game:

Name:Terminator
Stars:3
Elite Hunter
Hunter of choice: Trace
Connection history: 97.8%
Lucky arena: Ice Hive
Friend Code: 433859529765

Anyone want to battle? ;068;

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
why aren't i invited to anything =[ i would like to battles anyone that would like to fight me here's my friend code 2921 5094 9191 .. if anyone wants to battles me i make games continuly from 9pm-12pm Est

well since i Omega quadX, Icedragon and his bro, ( if he wants to, I will put you in if you want Dannyboy asuming you are ready to play when we have one more person.

Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"

Ima Chargin Ma Lazar
Can I battle you, Duplighost, since you're the only other one online in this club, I think.

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Hey Blaziken Bud, I wish to battle you on Friday at 5:30.
How's that sound?