• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Metroid Prime Hunters wi-fi battle club!!!

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
blaziken bud, count up four wins for icedragon against me.
he beat the crap out of me!

XxDannyBoyxX

~Whatever..~
What did ice use to beat you? just wondering.. and what's your FC maybe we could battle somtime =], here's mine 2921-5094-9191.. Happpy hutning..

flash041891

Sorry I haven't been on here since i really joined but I have been doing other things and just started playing MPH again recently.

So here's my friend code. 3737-5108-3267
I'll only be able to play on wifi everyother weekend since I don't have wifi at home. My DS nick is kk. And I can play this weekend but not Sunday night

Last edited:

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
ok, to is my PH sunday, I will be on today, all day, so challenges wil be taken striaght away, if you have my friend code anyway, just go online and look for may game, ok? ok.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
blaziken bud, count up four wins for icedragon against me.
he beat the crap out of me!

lol what he said

u want to battle me again

just PM me

If anyone want to talk to me my MSN Name is UnderTaker_624@msn.com and my AIM/AOl Name Is SupaMario562@aol.com

Duplighost- my game got delete lol my new FC is 0731-0894-0534 PM me your again

an if anyone wish to battle me my FC 0731-0894-0534

and The Hunter Of Choice Is Samus

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Guess what guys. I finally got my WEP key so now I can play at my house now instead of just at my dads.

yeah cool

i play him 6 times and i won all of them

so.... count me for 6 more wins

EDIT- BlazikenBud have not been on since the 18 is he going to update anything

Espeon_master

What you looking at?
Hey People, can i join this club? Because i started playing MPH again and i forgot how good it is!

my Friend Code is: 3222 1750 3208

If you want to battle me could you post your friend code and what time you wanna play!

p.s do i have to put the club banner in my sig?

Last edited:

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
Hey People, can i join this club? Because i started playing MPH again and i forgot how good it is!

my Friend Code is: 3222 1750 3208

If you want to battle me could you post your friend code and what time you wanna play!

p.s do i have to put the club banner in my sig?

Ill play you, my FC is in my sig

Espeon_master

What you looking at?
o.k i've added you. What time do you wanna play?

omega-Quad-X

Team Magma Fan
If some one wants to do a zone leader battle with me and stardust heres the info:

leaders: Quadraxis & Stardust

level: Harvester

mode: capture

advanced rules: FF on, Radar on, and affinity weapons

codes: 0730-8232-7426 & 2277-1189-2486

yes this are real the owner hasnt posted it yet

I changed my ds name ^_^