• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Mew Thread

How many times did you go through the Buired Relic before you got Mew?

• 1-4

Votes: 90 44.8%
  • 4-8

Votes: 27 13.4%
  • 8-10

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 10+

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Never...

Votes: 52 25.9%
  • What is a M3w?

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have went through there 5 times and I still can't get mew

MewGoesMiaow

Must Catch Mew!
I've only seen mew twice on the five trips I've gone up there. I need you mew! JOIN ME!Last time I checked every single floor and no mews D;

Pochaki

Go Team Starlight!
when I went through Burned Relic the first time, I was planning to get mew but then after I went through 69/Floors, I realized I don't even have it's Friend area!! I was so mad because I died like 3 times and ppl was kind to have saved me before...T__T and it was all for nothing...haha. and I didn't see mew too... so then I quit and used my escape orb. ^^"

anyways, I'm have a question about the 'music box' item~ If you select 'use' it, what effect does it have? does it increase your chance of seeing mew? it is okay to just put it in your item box? (I dun really want to try it cuz I'm afraid it could be used up/gone? >>)

Rakurai

Nope. It just breaks, with no effect whatsoever, aside from you losing it. Just keep it on your person to see Mew.

jeff13

caffeine=my god
heh I killed it the first time I saw it, so I thought that I had to do it again, but I didn't have my escape orb, so I kept on going. Then, on floor 80 something, I found it and it joined me ^^

Pochaki

Go Team Starlight!
wha~ I need help on getting MEW!
I'm on buried relic 91/F and before, I first saw Mew in a Monster House at 71/F, I beat it, it didn't join me, then at around 80/Fs I saw it again! *0* but same thing, I beat it and it didn't join me either!! >__<
I dun have Friend's bow either and I'm at a lvl 41 Pikachu...am I at an disadvantage? T__T or is there some way besides luck to get Mew to join me if I see it for the third time again?

Scepgatr

Yes, Mew has a low recruit rate. You presently have a 8.4% chance of recruiting Mew. Give it Friend (easy to to get through wondermail) and that will increase your recruiting chances to a 18.4%. Make Pikachu L90, then Mew's recruiting chances are increased to 34.9%. Hope you have Friend Area Final Island.

shadow94

i was a lvl 49 charizard without a friend bow and i recruited mew on floor 36 im the luckiest person alive!!!!!!!

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
I recuited mew with my blastoise at level 47 with friend bow on floor 36 2nd time

Last edited:

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
I FINALLY GOT MEW I'm SO HAPPY :D
also i think she isn't what everyone claims in lvl1 dungeons just 2 let u kno.

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Mew is crazy! He had to live in a dungeon where I die from Elekid using Screech and then Swift, get saved by someone, then 1 floor later I die again! Why?!?!?

MEW! I'LL FIND YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!!!!

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
ok, you said you could help anyone in their search for Mew, right? Well, I'm searching for Mew and died! Help me ASAP! 63F I think.

Password:
P7?NW0R+29???KHC?4
?(female)?????SXW?4??+2H?
??S?18S??!X??HH59N

need saving ASAP!
EDIT: Saved.
I'm so close to finding Mew! Bonus: I'm also farther than I have ever been in a 99 floor dungeon! Hehehehehe....

Last edited:

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I finally saw Mew! Twice! But he didn't join me.....

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
hey, what is the recruitment rate for Mew as a lvl 72, Lucario Rank, and a friend bow?

Minun2

Mew of Thunder
I have a Mew on my team

It only took two attempts to get it to join me

I also have a few tips to get Mew:

Okay, to get Mew, you obviously need to survive in Buried Relic, bring some Huge Apples for your hunt so you won't die before you get it. The X-ray specs are also very good, please note that once you enter a floor, either Mew will appear, or Mew won't appear, if Mew hasn't appeared in the floor, then it won't appear anytime later. So only look at red dots which were there as soon as you entered. Once you find it, immediately switch to your friend bow, and then set your team members' tactics to "Get Away" so they won't find it. If you see a Pokemon using unusualy attacks that that Pokemon shouldn't have, its Mew using transform

Check EVERY room, because Mew can also appear in monster houses (as mentioned above) so if you don't find Mew as any of the red dots you found with the X-ray specs, then it may be in a monster house. Once you find it, and have your friend bow and be on a suitable level, you'll just have to be lucky from then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.